[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One protects you the rest try to kill you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: ME choose.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ME choose.png
1 MB, 900x900
Choose wisely /v/. How does it play out?

Liara cannot use shadow broker resources
>>
>>337466263
I'd have to go with Wrex. Not only is the dude a bro, he has a thousand years of combat experience, and Krogan are stupid hard to kill.
>>
Pre-Cancer Thane could most likely kill all of them with ease.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
I feel like all of these are better at killing than defending. So, since none of them could keep me alive, I'd go with who has the best chance of avenging me by killing the rest of them.

And for hateful revenge, you simply cannot trump my man Zaeed.

>you survived a gunshot to the head?!
>>yeah. and you survived your ship getting disintegrated. a stubborn enough person can survive just about anything. rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

>tfw he tells you stories about how Krogans panic when you start peeling off their head plates with a knife while they're still alive
>>
>>337466263

Garrus is the only legit option:

>Total bro and husbando tier (no homo)
>Waged a personal war on Omega for ages, they had to bring together three of the biggest Merc companies and a fucking fighter craft to take this guy down
>Knows asymmetrical and traditional warfare inside and out
>Security expert and also ex C-Sec
>EXCELLENT MARKSMAN
>Just doesn't fucking die no matter what you do to him
>>
>>337467646

>bro
Doesn't affect his ability to kill or keep you alive.
>personal war on Omega
Lasted only a couple of years and ended with him being trapped. Zaeed, Thane, Wrex and Javik were all in combat for far longer.
>knows warfare
Academically, perhaps. 90% of his adult life was as a policeman, not a soldier or mercenary.
>C-Sec
Exactly. He ran down smugglers and broke up bar fights.
>EXCELLENT MARKSMAN
That's his only real trait. He's a crack shot. It's pointless against Biotics and people experienced enough to not put themselves in a position to get sniped which is the rest of the list.
>just doesn't die
He was in an apartment with a bunch of other people that got bombed and he was the only one who got hurt. In terms of tenacity Wrex, Javik and Zaeed trump him handily.
>>
>>337466263
garrus
A
R
R
U
S
>>
as much as i love liara, and wrex is my boy,

i gotta say i dont want the reptilian assassin being on the team that comes after me, so ill go with him.

or jacob and let the cerberus organization protect me.
>>
File: defib.gif (44 KB, 390x259) Image search: [Google]
defib.gif
44 KB, 390x259
>>
>all these retards not picking legion
>depending on the time when you get him, you get many geth on your side
>>
Is ME3 worth it? Cant find any torrent that has it and all the DLC in one easily installed package.
>>
>>337466263
Samara > Liara T'worm eyebrows
>>
>>337466263
Wrex or thane. Garrus is our bro but im not too sure he'd be able to stop thane or an angry wrex.
>>
Legion.

He's a fucking robot with a reaction time of <1ms. Mass effect the game makes the Geth just like any other enemy but in reality a synthetic machine would be unable to be killed. It has a whole network of other geth that it can draw information from so it can't ever be caught by surprise.

Legion.
>>
>>337471031
The DLC is kinda expensive but the game is pretty good. The combat is the best and the multiplayer is fun.
>>
File: 1766703-me2_mattrhodes_wrex.jpg (109 KB, 1224x720) Image search: [Google]
1766703-me2_mattrhodes_wrex.jpg
109 KB, 1224x720
>tfw having the replay mass effect series itch
>>
>>337467114
It sucks that we won't see more of him in the sequels since his VA died.
>>
>>337466263
James

That way all the characters I like are guaranteed to survive
>>
>>337471442
>Mass effect 1's combat after playing 2 and 3
>>
>>337471031
You gotta get the dlc. Omega is skippable but the rest are awesome. Especially the leviathan and citadel one. Citadel depends if you want more character interaction and one last big blow out though. I liked me3 as a whole, it's the ending that most people hate. The combat is especially fun.

Just imagine having a delicious meal and then looking forward to the dessert but the dessert is awful. It's like that.
>>
>>337471436
How were the Omega and Citadel DLCs? I never got around to buying those, I was bitter about them robbing me of my 100% achievement completion
>>
>>337471858
I might just start with 2. ME2 is my favorite.
>>
>>337471858
ME1 is way better though.
>>
At least we all agree Jacob is the worst choice right?
>>
>>337471962
I never got Omega, but I got Citadel and From The Ashes.

Citadel I dont think is worth the price but its fun. Has a lot of jokes and is pretty self aware. The whole mission you get from it is you and your whole team pretty much bonding with a ton of banter from everybody as you fight.

Its fun.
>>
File: HOPELESS.png (193 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
HOPELESS.png
193 KB, 400x400
>>337471442
>played through ME1 shitty gameplay
>played godlike ME2
>cannot bring myself to replay ME3 because i know the ending is just so disapointing
MFW NEVER EVER good ME trilogy conclusion :^(
>>
>>337472601
Play Citadel? Everyone loved it. Its the ending we all wanted.
>>
Legion is a hivemind capable of controlling a fuckton of robots, you'd be retarded to not pick him.
>>
>>337471962
Citadel is pretty great but pretty damn short too. Omega is bad in my opinion because it takes itself way too seriously while having a CoD-tier plot.
>>
>>337466263
Zaeed. The only person he wouldn't ruin in a fight is Shepard.
>>
>>337466263
It plays out like this

Red Green Blue explosions
>>
>>337473316
It was shit. Yes, I am still mad.
>>
>>337471031
If you do buy ME3. Just get the vanilla.

However, pirate ME3 with all the DLCs

you can still play multiplayer on the pirated version as long as you have vanilla ME3 on origin.
>>
File: 5f3.jpg (26 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
5f3.jpg
26 KB, 400x266
>>337466263
pick garrus
>best buddy ever
>set our camp at omega just like in 2 game
>defend for a couple of days before getting destroyed by fucking prothean mind powers
>as we lie on the cold ground look at him, hes almost gone
>you smile while saying "Witness me."
>in this moment he closes his eyes you pull the trigger
>with the power of explosion you blow up whole omega station up

>as he stands by your side, bikes appear in front of you
>you pat him on the shoulder, as both of you rides to the gates of valhalla

>Redemption.
>>
>>337471759
Pretty sure we wouldn't see more of him anyway. Andromeda is supposed to be completely removed from the original games.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.