[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Le based meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Le based meme
>>
>video footage of guys blowing kisses to pandalee
>pandalee eventually meets a nice chad through work
>they eventually agree to start dating on the down low
>tells phil that she needs a regular "girls night out"
>they eventually start fucking
>tells phil that she has a male friend that needs to sleep over in the next room
>they fuck in the next room while phil is asleep
>everyone knows what's going on, phil refuses to believe it
>phil eventually catches them in the act
>they break up, pandalee goes to live with chad
>endless string of pity/crying videos
>WOW BUGGED DATING MECHANICS
>I WAS HITTING ALL THE BUTTONS AND SHE STILL FUCKED THE OTHER GUY
>THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DEW
>WOW HE'S GOT A BIG DICK
>>
He is based though.
>>
>>337439940
>monogamy problems
>>
>>337439940
>>337440042
What's worse?
outright cheating or convincing your partner to open the relationship which is just code for "life support"
>>
>>337440493
make it an open relationship from the beginning, so there's no convincing or bad feels

>not having a qt chubby girl on the site
>>
>>337440493

I'd say outright cheating.

Open relationships are for idiots who don't value nor deserve a relationship
>>
>>337440615

What you want is a friend-with-benefits. Try not to confuse the two.
>>
>>337440710
what if we eventually get married and have kids but keep fucking chubbies on the side?
>>
>>337440493
More like being a realist from the get go and understanding that peoples needs and wants change over time and don't stay cookie cutter missionary position with the lights off forever.

That doesn't mean open everything up, but people unwilling to experiment with their partner over time and expect the same shit not to get boring because "muh love" are fucking retarded, that doesn't explicitly mean opening the relationship up. But the traditional Monogamous relationship setup definitely does not work for a majority of people, even if your partner never cheats, lack of satisfaction and spice in your relationship will spill over and tear whatever ideal you have for your pure unfaltering love to shreds.

Regardless a relationship is a two way street, never go open if you aren't comfortable with it, and if you can't find a solution to mediate it, accept that it won't work out for you two and move on. Love isn't some fairy tale where hopes and dreams make people change or stop them from doing so either. And bitching about or ignoring the problem wont fix it.
>>
>>337440784

Bro, don't bother with marriage if you're just going to fuck chicks on the side anyway. You're just setting your spouse and your kids for all sorts of emotional turmoil. Also, you'll get fucked sideways in a divorce and rightfully so.

>being a chubby chaser
>>
>>337439940
we get it, you have a cuckold fetish because you a basement dwelling degenerate.
>>
>>337440872
>never go open if you aren't comfortable with it

I've seen people who are clearly comfortable with it being open and then I've seen dudes who do it because they're too afraid to say no their woman.
>>
>>337441054
Well I imagined she'd still be fucking someone on the side, are you implying the moment she becomes my wife she will get fat and no longer be able to find a date besides me, triggering her butthurt?

Shit honestly that might happen
>>
DSP is so happy these days. I'd like to think it's legit and not an act.
>>
File: 1446575826964.gif (339 KB, 153x249) Image search: [Google]
1446575826964.gif
339 KB, 153x249
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWhcmN9X-0M

Try to tell me this isn't the best review you've ever seen.

Good lord, how can Phil always be so on point?
>>
>>337441164
Again, they shouldn't be doing that and be unafraid to have the conversation about what they can do to satisfy their partner or to mix it up because they are too afraid that they can't or to afraid to admit that what they are doing isn't enough.

I mean there are bitches that are greedy too or have the fetish for it, but a long term relationship is one of the biggest responsibilities you will ever have in your life. Stop being a pussy and do it right, people deserve to be with who they are happy with, and admitting someone you love might not be that person is the difference between maybe finding that person someday or being trapped in a loveless relationship where your concerns and needs are ignored or stepped on
>>
>>337440872
If I'm not interested in being monogamous with someone then we don't really have any kind of a substantial romantic relationship.
>>
>>337441258
>are you implying the moment she becomes my wife she will get fat and no longer be able to find a date besides me, triggering her butthurt?

What? No. Go back and read the post, jesus christ.
>>
>>337441593
Then that is what is important to you and you should go for, just be completely open in the dialogue in your relationship. Because shit does get stale and knowing about it is the first step in solving that problem before it becomes something that creates a significant rift in your relationship.

Most people turn to the idea of opening up a relationship because the sex either isn't good enough, or just isn't exciting enough/interesting enough, and they want variety. That doesn't have to come from an outside partner, but you have to be willing to talk about that kind of shit and not be a pussy about it because otherwise it just sits and festers and seeps into other parts of your relationship.

Some people are fine doing the same moves forever, but you have to know and be willing to talk about it to know that it isn't a problem in the first place, which is where a lot of people fail and end up fucking up their relationship.
>>
>>337440042
>monogamy problems
>being a cuck is better
>>
>>337441687
Well you said my spouse would have emotional turmoil, but in the first place it was proposed that my spouse is my former friends-with-benefits. So if all this time we had this hypothetical FWB dynamic going for us, I don't see why it would become sour for her the moment we're married. Not like she wouldn't know I have a girlfriend
>>
>>337441054
My parents were swingers and it didn't bother me any, maybe if your parents weren't trying to hide it like its a problem when it isn't it wouldn't be traumatic.

They treated it like responsible adults should treat it, responsibly and making sure everyone involved was safe and it didn't affect me or my siblings growing up. It's amazing the difference things make when you aren't raised by irresponsible retards that don't know how to handle their own lives let alone a their kids.
>>
>game grumps sold out, became pro normie memers
>tbfp sold out, became pro normie memers
>dsp has stayed pure since 2008

ignore the sons of kojima; dsp is absolutely based and is the only youtube gamer worth paying attention to
>>
>livestream yourself having a wank
>>
>>337441371
Reviews are generally his best content.
>>
>>337442007
>I don't see why it would become sour for her the moment we're married.

Marriage implies love, commitment, exclusivity, especially if kids are involved.

This is basic shit, anon. Just don't bother getting married or having kids. You're not doing anyone any favors if you do. Just have fun with your fatties.
>>
>>337439940
he would know somethings up since neither of them go out except with eachother
>>
File: 1462147520945.jpg (157 KB, 796x604) Image search: [Google]
1462147520945.jpg
157 KB, 796x604
>>
File: 1404298985897.png (240 KB, 400x435) Image search: [Google]
1404298985897.png
240 KB, 400x435
>Have cousin who went into an open relationship
>Difference is the two of them are solid 8/9's and therefore can both easily get action, instead it being painfully one-sided.
>Phil can't do this on account of his looks and also busted back.
>His busted back is likely why the relationship got to that point.
>>
>>337442190
>maybe if your parents weren't trying to hide it like its a problem when it isn't it wouldn't be traumatic.

You assume too much. What I'm trying to say is that he has to be considerate of his spouse and kids might feel about the situation.
>>
>>337442293
>pure since 2008
SoK are faggots but you're just talking out of your ass
>>
You know, I used to think /v/ being the cuck board was just a meme, but holy fuck it's true.
>>
>>337443186
/v/ isn't cucked, /v/ is just tsundere for DSP.
>>
>>337442749
You are a retard if you think marriage changes anything in a person, also exclusivity isn't a requirement for marriage.

Marriage means whatever it means to the individuals getting married, if marriage is some ideal that your relationship isn't yet or at the time of making that huge commitment, you are doing it wrong
>>
File: ssundee.png (283 KB, 805x1157) Image search: [Google]
ssundee.png
283 KB, 805x1157
Meanwhile an actual letsplayers earnings a month

https://twitter.com/SSundee/status/730633334687182849
>>
>>337443503
That's with 6 million subscribers, though.

Most people don't even break 6 digits.
>>
>>337443436
>also exclusivity isn't a requirement for marriage.

This is just really sad. Why bother getting married at all if you're just going to fuck around?
>>
>machinima goes out of their way to claim dsp jerking off videos
They must be very proud of it
>>
>>337443913
Tax reasons.
>>
>>337443614
Just yell and curse. Its all you have to do for millions of autistic ten year olds worldwide.
>>
>>337444073
Only works if you're of the first wave of people to do it.
>>
>>337443991
>marriage of convenience

You should of just said so to begin with.
>>
>>337444238
Also some people actually can make an open relationship work so it's non issue anyways.

Keyword "some." Phil is likely to go the way of the Burch.
>>
>>337444120
Time machine then.
Or be the first with a new game.
>>
>>337442986
>attractive people can make anything work
I knew it all along
>>
Why did a DSP thread turn into a thread about marriage / cuckolding?
>>
>>337444567
because cuckolding is the hot meme right now. everything leads to it
>>
>>337444567
Cause you being alive to read this means you cucked millions of other sperm out of life and that makes you a winnner.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.