[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best and worst Mario & Luigi game to you and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
What's the best and worst Mario & Luigi game to you and why?
>>
>>337406729
From best to worst:
>Bowser's Inside Story
>SuperStar Saga
>Dream Team
The only ones I haven't played are Paper Jam and Partners in Time.
>>
Superstar and inside story are tied for best Imo. Haven't finished any of the others yet.
>>
File: 1457897113688.jpg (34 KB, 639x428) Image search: [Google]
1457897113688.jpg
34 KB, 639x428
>SuperStar Saga
>Dream Team
>Paper Jam
>Bowser's Inside Story
>Partners in Time

Dream Team left a pretty good impression on me, though it could've even better if they fix up some parts. Paper Jam was nice for a crossover game, I'm also a Paper Mario fag so there's that too. Bowsers inside story was good, its just that the newer ones I feel were better. Partners in Time wasn't bad but, it doesn't bring any memorable parts other than a few boss battles and the final boss which every Mario and Luigi tends to do pretty well. SuperStar is just too comfy to put any lower. I tend to like the Mario and Luigi's that take place other than the Mushroom Kingdom better.
>>
BIS > All others
>>
File: Partners in Time.jpg (22 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
Partners in Time.jpg
22 KB, 194x259
>>337406729
Partners In tIme
Super Star Saga
Inside Story

Haven't played the rest yet, PiT is underrated as fuck around here though. The shroobs are great and the babies added to the gameplay with the x and y buttons making combos more complex. No idea why people don't like it as much as the others
>>
File: mario & luigi superstar saga.gif (225 KB, 283x198) Image search: [Google]
mario & luigi superstar saga.gif
225 KB, 283x198
all of them are good, but for some reason Dream Team took me forever to finish because I kept putting it down, it was so fucking boring and there was so much handholding

I understand why people call PiT worst but it had pretty decent pacing before the end, and Paper Jam had such fun gameplay that I didn't mind the super bland story

SS is still the best in series
>>
>>337406729
Best to Worst:
>SSS
>DT
>BiS
>PiT
>PJ
>>
BIS is my favorite of the first three.
How are DT and PJ compared to it? Worth the buy?
>>
>>337411864
DT is a yes
>>
>>337411864
both of them are good
>>
Best? Partner's in Time

Worst? Bowser's Inside Story

I could not get into the game, and the minigames felt forced as hell, the game felt too short and by the numbers, they literally recycled Fawful as a Cackletta 2.0 for the ending, it felt like playing aworse version of Superstar Saga which itself was only alright.

PiT had good theming, and my only real complaint is the lack of areas to go through and using hubworld rather than a complete overworld which made it feel short. Could have also laid off the memes. Still the best final bosses of the series.
>>
SSS > DT > PIT > BIS

All great games though. I'm gonna get PJ soon.

DT gets too much hate. The OST is one of the best I've ever heard. The SSS throwbacks are great. I love how the story was told, with Luigi getting braver and braver to the point where he takes Bowser head on with a smile and wrecks his shit. The boss battles were GOAT and so were the boss themes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.