[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol just dont make a knight XD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1200x650
Dark Souls:

>invader charges
>keep that shield up, watch his movements
>unleashes flurry of attacks
>stamina bar longer than call of duty's release list
>hold my ground, attack
>shit stamina gone, back away
>he rolls around for the backstab
>shield bash to stagger him
>get one hit in, luckily this is a big weapon so i may not be able to combo him but it will still hurt
>i think i can win this fight

Dark Souls 3

>invader charges
>keep that shield up, watch his movements
>R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1R1
>oh what the fuck im staggered!?
>jesus christ move!!!
>he wont let up! What im fucking STUNLOCKED!?!?!
>what the FUCK

From Soft
>lol we added all these big weapons and armor plus some cool shields
>lol just use an estoc
>lol no poise is meant to do that
>like favourite and subscribe

Dark Souls 3 is fucking shit, but its no as bad ad Froms attitude towards it

>Inb4 git gud
>>
>>337324460

You have a free action after getting hit twice. Use it.
>>
>>337324460
>Dark Souls 3 is fucking shit, but its no as bad ad Froms attitude towards it
read this in a Scottish accent
>>
>>337324460
>"Poise is working as intended."
>okay so what does it do
>"It's working."
>yes but there's no difference when the character has equipped poise or not so what's the diff-
>"Poise is different in this game."
>yes I heard you but what does it d-
>"Working as intended."

Fucking Fromsoft.
>>
>>337324738
>implying im not scottish
Cunt
>>
>>337324460
>R1R1R1R1
>What is parrying
>>
>>337324460
Have you tried becoming more skilled at the game?
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 624x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 624x832
>>337325235
>parrying
>with greatshield
>>
>>337324460
>everyone uses dark sword
"you just have to parry"

>tries to parry
>lag wont let me
>>
File: 10.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>337325421

>Getting guard broken by R1 spam with a great shield
>>
Estoc is bullshit I agree. It's too fast to parry after you block the first hit.

If you were struggling vs Dark Sword users I would tell you to git gud.
>>
>people don't realize that poise will make most weapons useless in pvp like in DS1

>people don't realize that the only reason DS2 and 3 have so much variety is because no poise
>>
>>337325506
Its like you dont get the fucking problem with the game.......
>>
Should I play the first Dark Souls or are the second and third better?
>>
>>337325697
>Variety
It's literally Estoc/Straight Swords you fucking meme lord.
>>
>>337325757
The first is probably the best overall. 3 won't make any sense without having played 1. 2 is OK but weird. Honestly, though, the first ~60% of Dark Souls is my favourite vidya experience of all time.
>>
>>337325757
They're all garbage games, play Bloodborne if you can.

The way Dark Souls works is they decide how to make the gameplay as shitty as possible. The entire game is a chore to play. It's not about getting good, it's about it's a lot of work with very little enjoyment.
>>
>>337325705

Sounds like you're retarded nigger. Just 2h that great shield and jab his fucking face with it.
>>
>>337325802

Launch day called, they want their false information back.
>>
Is there any reason to ever not use a shield? Even if you two hand most of the time I still always keep the shield in off hand.
>>
>>337324460
You only get stunlocked if you too try to mash something like r1 like a retard when you get hit. I agree its kinda stupid that your only option is to roll away, but atleast you only take 2 hits and you don't need exploits like toggle that you had to do against certain weapons in 1 or they would stunlock you for real.
>>
>>337325969
Post your build right now then.
>>
I'd prefer DS2 pvp than this shitfest of dark sword/estoc users
>>
The current state of the game, after 165 hours, makes me real sad. There is no real reason to use anything other than a thrusting sword, straight sword, or any great axe/ultra greatsword. Everything else just underperforms and you gimp yourself, although admittedly its not that awful where its totally useless (though, some weapons are). It baffles me, after the first two games then Bloodborne, From still can't seem to have their games balanced enough on launch.

Poise being disabled or broken or whatever the fuck also is ridiculous. I don't really want Dark Souls 1 poise again, because frankly, it was really shitty and prefer the way DS2 did poise after it was adjusted some.

I can't really play this game much anymore. Build variety is nonexistent. Its like they took way too many cues from Bloodborne, except it doesn't work in a Souls game.
>>
>>337326057

I don't have the game installed anymore nignog.
>>
>wahhh why cant i be a turtle fag anymore waaaa!!
fuck you op turtlefag are as worst as r1 spam gladly end yourself.
>>
Nigga I have only lost to Washing Polers with olympic gold medals in sprinting and I use a combination of Heavy Large Club + Smough's Hammer

literally git gud, even without poise great hammers and such are viable
>>
>>337326391
>not wanting to be The Wall
>>
QUICK /V/ I'M AT CHARACTER CREATION

I'VE BEATEN THE GAME ONCE WITH A ROMAN LEGIONARY

SHOULD I MAKE MY NEXT BUILD A MAGE HUNTER OR A DEFENDER OF HOSTS
>>
>>337326391
>I don't know how to deal with a greatshield while using my estoc, because I don't have a kick with estoc
>>
>>337326057

Mine is 27 vig 30 end 40 str 40 dex
Murakumo and Washing Pole.

I've not lost to a straight/thrusting sword user once.
The only losses I catch are to BKGA, DSGA, or Champ Halberd/Glaive
>>
>play dark souls 1
>get invaded
>pull the ethernet plug

Am I a faggot? I figured anyone still invading in 2016 it is just there to fuck me up and I really just wanted to play the game.
>>
>>337326652

Kick does almost nothing to a Greatshield anyway, dude. You'd have to land like 20 kicks in a row.
15 with the ring.
>>
>>337326731
I only alt f4 from undead parish invaders because they're guaranteed to be twinking faggots. Higher level invaders are usually pretty fair.
>>
>>337326747
Have you even played this game? Serious question.

The way that stability in this game works is fucked. Any greatshield that isn't Havel's takes on average, two kicks to break, whereas Havel's takes three.
>>
>>337326849
>Any greatshield that isn't Havel's takes on average, two kicks to break, whereas Havel's takes three.

L
O
L

No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQOUNx387aM
>>
>>337325908
Game fixed
Go home everyone
>>
Why do the Japanese have this odd approach to game design where they make games deliberately unbalanced and want people to discover the most broken options and abuse them, rather than actually making more than one thing viable?
>>
>>337326924
>posts a video of a guy exclusively two handing his +5 Havel's Greatshield

No fucking shit.
>>
>>337327043

Greatshield of Glory has higher stab than Havel's.
You aren't kick breaking a GS
>>
>>337325976
Weight, I use dark hand just because its 0 weight
>>
>>337325697
>DS3
>variety
DS3 is literally all halberds and occasional niggas trying to wombo combo with curved greatswords or buffed twinswords
>>
File: 1319592531593.jpg (170 KB, 1081x675) Image search: [Google]
1319592531593.jpg
170 KB, 1081x675
You should attempt to attain a higher degree of skill.

To the point that you shouldn't be attempting to block an invader's attacks or even carrying a shield unless it's for a stat or parrying if you're that guy.
>>
>tfw Dark Souls 3 only has one build
>>
>>337327169

Warden Blades with Rouge
Washing Pole
BKGA
BKG, Gundyr's
DSGA
Anything with the Spin Slash weapon art Combo
Farron Memers
R1 spamming SS users(literally the easiet to fight out of all of them)

This is my entire DaS3 experience so far
>>
File: i-Rkhqjmd.jpg (225 KB, 980x321) Image search: [Google]
i-Rkhqjmd.jpg
225 KB, 980x321
>>337324869
>>
So do you even use anything other than two handed running attacks with katanas
>>
>and prefer the way DS2 did poise after it was adjusted some
You prefer poise being absolutely useless? Why even have it at all then?
>>
>>337327259

>das3 invincibility frames requiring more skill than managing your stamina while blocking

kek
>>
>>337326924
Working as intended
>>
>>337327396
No weapon uses more than one move
>>
>>337324460

> DaS1

>invader charges
>you autisticly hold up a shield
>he clips through you because of shitty latency
>backstabs and kills you in one hit

> dark souls 3
>he charges with a BKG and kills you in one combo
>>
>>337327396
Greatshields fucking destroy katanas and estocs. Like, there's literally nothing an estoc could do to a greatshield, even quick switching into something else to kick, assuming the greatshield user is a retard and let him do so, will barely eat 1/3rd of your stamina.
>>
File: mabel4.jpg (237 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mabel4.jpg
237 KB, 1280x720
>>337324460
>inb4 git gud

Fuck off, thats exactly what you need to do.
>>
>>337327338
as someone who's done AAA gamedev this is so true it fucking hurts

>critical bug, potential for completely JUSTing your entire save file
>file it as high priority
>next day
>moved to low priority
>spend the next month and a half unsuccessfully trying to escalate this bug so someone fixes it
>eventually someone else who knew about it just up and snuck a last minute fix in right before gold, like, literally hours before the gold had to be out the door and shipped to manufacturing

And people wonder why I quit, although the socjus invasion had more to do with it
>>
>>337325757
Play in this order: Demon's>Dark>Dark 2>Dark 3, and of you want something different after that, then play Bloodborne.
>>
>>337327462
>useless

It let you tank through hits, but not forever. of course it still had some issues (some weapons had crazy poise break for what they were) but it's better than it basically having no reason to exist like it does in 3
>>
File: 1382131310676.png (12 KB, 499x393) Image search: [Google]
1382131310676.png
12 KB, 499x393
I'm level 200 and Estoc/Katana is still rampant, I don't get it I have to use darksword in order to defend myself from these fucks, and it still feels scummy
>>
The worst of it all is the phantom range of the estoc/straight sword
>>
>>337327690
There's nothing any weapon can do against a greatshield
>>
>>337328062
>level 200
>Dark sword
Just fucking use Anri you cuck. It has the highest damage potential in the game, that weapon is pants on head retarded.
>>
File: 1459971467245.png (179 KB, 720x437) Image search: [Google]
1459971467245.png
179 KB, 720x437
>>337328161
S-shotel! It's working as intended!
>>
>>337328164
40 str 40 faith 40 dex 40 intel Reinforced Darksword. have yet to run into a weapon that out damages it for the speed/
>>
>>337328248
The numbers of have been ran already faglord. Anri's outdamages Darksword well before the SL 200 mark.
>>
>>337327495
That's just to get around saying get gud, it's like you pointed out though removing the shield removes the problem and you really don't need it.
>>
>>337324460

>Shield bash

Wait what?
>>
>>337328327
Still doesn't disprove my complaint, try to out range/outspeed this against an estoc. this game is fucking broke. fuck off
>>
>>337328062
If you're at level 200 use Twin Princes Greatsword or Greatsword of Lorian, your dinky straight sword won't help you here unless it's a buffed anris
>>
>>337328373

Greatshields and some other smaller shields have a bash/strike as their L2 instead of parry
>>
>>337326191

>The current state of the game, after 165 hours, makes me real sad. There is no real reason to use anything other than a thrusting sword, straight sword, or any great axe/ultra greatsword. Everything else just underperforms and you gimp yourself, although admittedly its not that awful where its totally useless (though, some weapons are). It baffles me, after the first two games then Bloodborne, From still can't seem to have their games balanced enough on launch.
Are you talking exclusively about PVP?
>>
>>337326593
Make a miner forty-niner.
Go full strength and 15 faith for the endure miracle.
Only use the pickaxe and the leo ring for the bonus thrust damage on counter. Spam the heavy charge attack and one-shot anyone r1 spamming while armor from the undead settlement. back up weapon can be mourne's for the aoe attack.
>>
>>337326191

Wouldn't be surprised if all the balance problems would instantly be fixed if they fixed their netcode so you could actually apply spacing. As it stands, even if you have a weapon with twice as much reach, you still have to dodge if they start an attack anywhere in your general location on your screen.
>>
>DMB enchanted Sellsword Twinblades on my dex/faith build post buff, backed up by dragonslayer spear and swordspear
This is pure fun
>>
>>337327338
>they literally said poise is working as intended
Holy shit at least balance it. Poise can literally make or break a low-level run in the first game, and it being shit in Dark Souls II and Bloodborne is the stupidest shit (though definitely understandable in the latter). Why did they think it was a good idea to keep it shit. It made fucking light armor viable. With the wolf ring you could take one, maybe two hits from an opponent's weapon before getting flinched, which could give you time to back off with your last little bit of health and try to finish your opponent off before they off'd you. It was broken, sure, but it wasn't something that should have been thrown away, and it's literally made the games so much more God-damned frustrating not having it at times, but having enemies with nearly unbreakable poise like the DLC fuckers in Dark Souls II.
>>
>>337327785
Please, tell me more about how SJWs have fucked shit up.
>>
>>337328951
I am getting tired of being already out-of-range of my opponent's attack, dodging anyway to be safe, and then still getting hit when their weapon didn't come close to hitting me.
>>
>>337328951
>>337329591
Not to mention getting hit and stunlocked in the middle of a blade art dash/dodge.
>>
So many shitters ITT. I've been thinking about getting into streaming my ds3 invasions but I definitely want to make YouTube montages to show all of you how fucking terrible the dark sword and Estoc are.
>>
>>337329849
Doit up, won't stop people from hating the PvP for them
>>
Butcher's knife needs to be fixed. Badly

It has more phantom range than any weapon i've ever seen
>>
>>337329849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPtmgIvIsic

Tell me more about how shitty the estoc is...
>>
>>337324460
>Lol just dont make a knight XD
XD EPIC DUDE
>>
>>337329849
Another 1 Estoc Bestoc Literally shit on anyone that doesn't know how to parry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj_wX3lh7os
>>
>>337324869
By working as intended I think they mean the number comes up in the stat screen, not that they actually programmed it to do anything.
>>
>>337324869
>redit the post

>activate poise again
>havel + ESTOC everywhere
>all greatswords /axes /glaives / duel wield weapons nonexistence
>w-why did from ruin the games pvp
>w-why did from turn poise back on turn it off.
>>
>>337329059
>>337324869
It's not just that Poise isn't working, it's that for some reason they still left the fucking dummy stat in the game. It might as well just be some retarded counter like Fashion Level because it does fuckall, so why leave it in the game to confuse people? It's a hackjob
>>
File: sngls.png (144 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
sngls.png
144 KB, 1000x963
>tfw I use cheat engine to turn poise on for me

Working as intended
>>
>>337330296

>first clip against a caster
>switches out of Estoc

I can see this video will be super convincing that the Estoc is op
>>
If I use Cheat Engine to change my character's name while offline will I get VAC banned?
>>
>>337330470
They really just need to remake the entire series using the gameplay from 1 and the graphics from 3. They really don't know what the hell they're doing with the core mechanics in the current games.
>>
>>337330472
They probably have more insight than any anon on 4chan about this

my guess is they turned it off because they saw how unbalanced it would make the pvp with straightswords / rapiers vs greatswords / great axes / ugs
>>
>>337327785
>And people wonder why I quit

such things happen literally everywhere, enterprise, web dev, you name it
programmes are all the same
>>
>>337330583
It's mostly estoc r1 spam with some parrys and distraction spells.
>>
>>337330649
>programmers

fug
>>
>>337324528
>free

no it's not, it cost you 1/3 of your health bar retard
>>
>>337330607

BB is practically perfect, and DaS is easily the worst gameplay wise.
>>
>>337330593
most likely, the only things they don't ban for is godmode probably because they can't detect it
>>
>>337324460

What do you want them to do? Make poise make you an invincible juggernaut so everyone goes around wearing full havel's again?
>>
>>337330470
I never once said they should turn it back on? I just want them to say what it does if it's supposedly working as intended. They won't say what it does or how it works, which just makes them look like lying assholes since all the other stats are pretty obviously explained.
>>
>>337330763
>and DaS is easily the worst gameplay wise.
Objectively incorrect. It didn't have estoc spam and armor/weapon choice actually mattered for your preferred poise/roll choices.
>>
>>337326731
A huge one, and a coward at that

The literal worst they can do to you is set you back by five minutes. What are you scared of?
>>
>>337330763
>practically perfect
As someone who did everything possible in it at least ten times, no it's not.
It lacks diversity, which hurts in so many ways it can't be considered anywhere near perfect. I still loved it though.
>>
>>337329849
don't forget to put epin memes and silly montage there bud
>>
>>337330763
i know you are meme'ing but bb is not perfect and thats from someone who actually played it
>>
>>337330472
I have a problem with poise being gutted instead of balanced in the first place.
>>
>>337330495
>>
>>337327259
>you should play the same way as everyone else and not find different playstyles

Sound logic
>>
>>337330763
No, it's not. Bloodborne literally only lets you play offensively. Even fucking Devil May Cry 3 lets you play defensively, and it's an actual action game.
>>
>Greatsword
>parry
>>
>>337330813
They could, I dunno, balance it instead of being lazy?
>>
>>337330832

>It didn't have Estoc spam.
But it had falchion spam, Claymore spam, Zweihander spam, Kat spam, etc.

>Preferred poisw/roll choice.
It was formulaic; absolute fastest roll and poise stacked as high as possible (to preferably 53 or 72) causing a nonstop parade of Havelshit/Giantdad. It was garbage. Take it from the guy that figured out the poise equastion first, it was garbage.

You're also forgetting what else was in DaS:
>Poise destroyed spacing.
>Poise destroyed timing.
>Poise rewarded bad decisions.
>BS spam up the ass.
>Worst movesets in the series.
>Staggering like a fucking retard if you miss with weapons like halberd.
>Weapons have different levels of hit-stun depending on upgrade level, so you don't know how they actually work until fully upgraded.
>Weapons have different speeds within a class leading to some version having infinites (Claymore) while other versions had no combos (Artorias GSes).
>Daggers, Maces, Short Swords, Whips, 1-Handed Axes, Rapiers all useless due to poise and relegated to BS devices.
>Ultra/Great weapons useless due to roll BS and relegated to BS devices, the exception being Zwei due to it's R1 infinite.

It's really bad.
>>
>>337331620
Regardless of any of that shit, I was able to do really well in Dark Souls I with light armor, Havel's Ring, Wolf Ring, and the Banana Sword by just slashing motherfuckers in the face. The PvE was probably also the best in the series, up until after O&S, of course, excluding the DLC.
>>
>>337331790
>The PvE was probably also the best in the series,

That's one hot opinion
>>
>>337331790
O&S itself is the worst boss in the souls series IMO. It's just a complete shitfest of a fight.

Like I won't lie, it's cool thematically, but it just plays so shittily.
>>
>>337331790

>Regardless of objective flaws I was able to mash R1.

Retarded.
>>
>>337324460
>losing to people with Estocs

Holy shit my fucking sides
>>
>>337331620
You act as if listing all those flaws somehow invalidates that the others are even worse.
>>
>>337331790

Just because you're a retarded pleb that doesn't know fuckall doesn't mean you can't have fun being a retarded pleb in PvE.

You can play any weapon in any of the games with any combination of rings. None of that makes any of the shit listed improves the game or is indicators of good gameplay. The nostalgia held for the game is surreal especially when mechanically it's competing for worst in the series.
>>
>>337331620
>But it had falchion spam, Claymore spam, Zweihander spam, Kat spam, etc.
Spam is fine if there's variety.
>It was formulaic; absolute fastest roll and poise stacked as high as possible (to preferably 53 or 72) causing a nonstop parade of Havelshit/Giantdad.
lol, you either only played pre-patch or you're shit at making builds if you think that's true. Elite armor with mid or fast roll was much better than anything you could do with Havelshit/giantshit.
>Worst movesets in the series.
wat, DaS2 made some of the best weapons like the Zweihander(can't even swing in a hallway) literally nonviable.
>Staggering like a fucking retard if you miss with weapons like halberd.
That's a good thing tho, you'd be a retard to use a scythe/halberd and let your enemies get close.
>Daggers, Maces, Short Swords, Whips, 1-Handed Axes, Rapiers all useless due to poise and relegated to BS devices.
>implying they still aren't
Also, balder sword for best PvP weapon.
>Ultra/Great weapons useless due to roll BS and relegated to BS devices, the exception being Zwei due to it's R1 infinite.
No, they were worthless because they all had shit movesets except the zwei.
>>
>>337332010

Demon's Souls was better almost unilaterally in every category despite it's flaws.
>>
>>337332123
>Elite armor with mid or fast roll was much better than anything you could do with Havelshit/giantshit.

havel chest
hollow cloth
iron bracelts

Was better than literally anything you could do.
Period.
>>
>>337332123

>Spam is fine if there's variety.
Retarded. Spam is bad regardless. You never played DeS clearly.

>Mid roll was viable.
Retarded. Absolutely retarded.

>DaS2 had bad movesets thus DaS had good movesets.
Retarded. DaS has worse movesets than DeS/BB/DaS3 without question. Also Zwei would hit the walls in DaS too.

>Scythes/halberds are good because you stagger like weakling when you miss.
Nothing about this is good. It makes the weapon feel clumsy and shitty, and there's a reason they took it out.

>Balder Side is best PvP.
Retarded. It was worse than falchions, katana, clay, zwei, etc (anything with infinites or a frametrap R1). R2 was BSable on reaction. Also, that doesn't say fuckall for the rest of weapon I listed, you cherry picked 1 out of dozens.

>Ultras are bad because of a bad moveset.
You don't actually know that because of how strong roll BS is. A lot of ultras are very viable in DaS3 due to roll BS not being completely prevalent. They even nerfed Fume already.

Good job, you're a retard.
>>
>>337331790
I ... just ... are you high?
>>
Some of guys must be masochists. Dark Souls pvp is a fucking mess.
>>
>>337326057
Quality build, Drang hammers.

I haven't encountered that many estocs. Every time I fought a Dark Sword user with a Fallen Knight set, I knew I was in for an easy kill. And I usually was.

All you convinced me is that you are a scrub and can't deal with the meta. Git gud.
>>
>>337332390
>Was better than literally anything you could do.
shit melee defense bruh
>>337332658
>Retarded. Spam is bad regardless. You never played DeS clearly.
Are you joking?
>Retarded. Absolutely retarded.
LOL
>Also Zwei would hit the walls in DaS too.
Not with R2. Did you even play Dark Souls?
>Nothing about this is good. It makes the weapon feel clumsy and shitty, and there's a reason they took it out.
Loved the scythe, had an entire build around it. Lock on was literally unusable though.
>Also, that doesn't say fuckall for the rest of weapon I listed, you cherry picked 1 out of dozens.
I know, my point was they still aren't usable for literally anything. Just because it's broken in DaS doesn't mean they ever fixed it in the newer games.

>Good job, you're a retard.
Hilarious, this post just solidified to me that you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>337331929
He was saying that there were certain weapons that defined the meta, and if you used anything else you'd get fucked. I told him I could do really well with just normal fighting with that loadout.
>>
Alright how would the following poise system work?

>all movement save for walking and running are made a bit more sluggish, and stamina rises at a slower rate, regardless of the weight percentage
>attacks to someone with poise do stamina damage as well
>staggering by large weapons acts normally, staggering by something like a dagger causes a heavy stamina depletion
>if staggered with no stamina, the player is vulnerable for a time (either can be staggered until both poise and stam recharge, or can be knocked down)
>>
>>337332092
No, my point was I could take a weapon not considered "meta" and kill people with it with normal attacks.
>>
>>337332967
>shit melee defense bruh

>getting hit more than 1 time

too busy ninja flipping into your back with a Chaos Blade
>>
>>337333037
>stamina damage

I actually really like this, because it makes sense. Poise becomes stagger-blocking and not just stagger-prevention

Also I feel like just widening the range of poise damage between weapon classes would allow for more fine tuning of poise. There should never be a time that you get staggered by a dagger while wearing heavy armor, but you should never ever not get staggered by an ultra greatsword.
>>
Is there a way to invade with watchdogs of farron covenant without waiting hours?
>>
>>337326980
Japan is the autism capital of the world.
>>
>>337326980
The short answer is basically "Every build IS viable!...in PVE" and "PvP is a very tiny part of Dark Souls in general, and it's weird to ballance an entire 50+ hour experience on something most players will spend less than an hour with"
>>
>>337325495
You can't sight parry a straight sword. When they move towards you and get in range, parry. They are most likely about to start spamming.
>>
File: 1454910793275.gif (719 KB, 389x256) Image search: [Google]
1454910793275.gif
719 KB, 389x256
>>337325561

But I like the Estoc...
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.