[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters with anger-management issues.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 1680x1050
ITT: Characters with anger-management issues.
>>
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 754x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 754x792
Obligatory
>>
File: asuraworldsbestdad.jpg (240 KB, 763x800) Image search: [Google]
asuraworldsbestdad.jpg
240 KB, 763x800
Alright /v/, what's your favorite moment in Asura's Wrath?

>Hurtling through earth's atmosphere as the Shinkoku space fleeet battlees gohma around you and you punch vlitra into submission
>Fightng against Wyzen as he became kaiju and then planet sized
>Hot springs
>Facing off against Augus on the moon and getting skewred against the earth
>Asura losing it over the girl dying and obliterating an entire armada in thee span of 2 minutes
>Yasha's trench run to stop the Brahmastra
>Sergei getting fucking rekt
>Yasha's space motorcyle
>The battle against Deus
>The battle against the evolved Vlitra and then vlitra's asura clone in the core of the earth
>The final battle against yasha as he sacrifices himself
>Growing to the size of a planet and flying through space as Chakravartin threw plants and stars at you
>The final battle inside the event horizon when chakravartin gets his own QTE's to counter yours and kill him, making the big bang

My vote's on Asura going fucking ballistic over the girl's death, the entrity of the final chakravartin fight (both the space and event horizon bits), or sergei getting BTFO'd
>>
>>337323096
Looks like kratos skipped leg day
>>
>>337323214
>>The final battle against yasha as he sacrifices himself
That.
>>
File: darksouls3-kopie.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
darksouls3-kopie.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
What was his problem
>>
File: Sugoi.jpg (129 KB, 395x513) Image search: [Google]
Sugoi.jpg
129 KB, 395x513
>>337323214
The part where he first sees his daughter and his face when he holds her for the first time.
>>
>>337323214
Anything else than fighting on the moon while the new world plays is objectively wrong.
>>
File: Chakravartin the Creator.png (68 KB, 405x217) Image search: [Google]
Chakravartin the Creator.png
68 KB, 405x217
>>337323214
Chakravartin takes the cake easily. The build up, that twist, that finish. All fantastic
>>
>>337323214
The part where I think the game is over and the cocksucker developers ask me to buy the DLC for the real ending. Fucking trash.
>>
>>337322257
The person who makes the next post in this thread has anger issues.
>>
RAAAAAAAAAAAARGH MUH DAUGHTER
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.