[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch lore thread Why are they all robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Overwatch lore thread

Why are they all robots?
>>
File: Best Bot.jpg (196 KB, 761x686) Image search: [Google]
Best Bot.jpg
196 KB, 761x686
>>337299492
Omnic Crisis
Think Second Renaissance but where humanity isn't a consistent pile of shit and actually stops to make peace.

As a result, humanity gets tons of robit and robit-type stuff (mechs, super prosthetics) and the world itself is very Big Hero 6 inspired, I think.

Also, Zenyatta is best-boy
>Would rather help people than sit on his highhorse
>Helped Genji come to terms with his Xbox(tm) body
>Bitching sense of style
>>
>>337299492
how the Omnic Crisis began in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzrWANNrNvs
>>
File: ss (2016-05-11 at 07.18.15).png (770 KB, 848x541) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-11 at 07.18.15).png
770 KB, 848x541
How does a human robot relationship work.
>>
Are reaper and widowmaker the only bad guys
>>
>>337301032
It just do familiar
>>
>>337301942
Junkrat and Roadhog are criminals.
>>
>>337301942
Reaper, Widowmaker, Junkrat and Roadhog are villains.

Hanzo and Symmetra are somewhere in the grey area.

Genji, Mei, Zarya, Pharah, Tracer, D. Va, Torbjörn, Mercy, Zenyetta, Reinhardt, Windston, S76, Bastion, Lucio and McRee are all good guys.
>>
>>337302514
seems kind of unbalanced
>>
>>337302470
>>337302514
>Junkrat and Roadhog
>criminals

Are you guys sure? They look like the average australian citizen to me.
>>
>>337301032
Basically a sex toy that kinda talks to you. They don't really love you, they just need someone to pay for batteries. They make money on the side by posting your nudes.
>>
>>337301032

fuckingmachines.com
>>
>>337302863
They're junkers, but junkrat found some important treasure in the ruins of the factory that wiped out Australia and it's being hunted by everybody.

He hired roadhog as a bodyguard and now they commit crimes because of how unstoppable they are together.
>>
>>337302863

>Australian
>Criminal
>Somehow this confuses you
>>
>>337302973
thanks schlomo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.