[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you do a MCU video game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: mcu.jpg (117 KB, 1100x563) Image search: [Google]
mcu.jpg
117 KB, 1100x563
How would you do a MCU video game?
>>
not
>>
>>337272824
Make it about the Netflix characters

Easier play styles and a test for the real thing
>>
File: Silver Age Avengers.jpg (113 KB, 527x800) Image search: [Google]
Silver Age Avengers.jpg
113 KB, 527x800
I hate video games based on movie shit. Movie shit is uninspired and dull, uncreative and much less interesting with nothing but constraints on creativity. If you have the infinite possibilities of a video game and dont have to worry about bland designs more concerned about realism than what looks good or movie rights issues then why the fuck would you want an MCU game unless you're a casual baby and thats all you know of the characters?
>Avengers Earth's Mightiest heroes
>actually adapts years of Avengers history
>praised as great and canceled too soon

>Avengers Assemble
>constrained to movie shit
>cant do anything interesting
>shit on by everyone

There actually are some MCU video games. Iron Man 2 and Captain America both got video game tie ins. They had to integrate comic characters because the movies are so devoid of story telling or gameplay potential, proving my point.
>>
Just do what the Lego games were doing, honestly.

Hopefully the whole Disney thing won't fuck over Lego or Square Enix.
>>
>>337272824
There is already one

Marvel Heroes 2016
>>
>>337272824
Not based on MCU, Marvel Video Game Universe
>>337275317
EMH took a lot from the movies though, especially Stark's characterization
>>
>>337275625
I didnt deny that, but the fact is almost every plot is an adaptation of an Avengers story.
>>
>>337272824
i wouldnt.
>>
Marvel ultimate alliance 3
>>
>>337272824
literally like overwatch, but probably a bit more on the melee side?
>>
Remember that game that they cancelled, it was a avengers first person game, and that's exactly what they should've done
>>
I'd give capcom the rights to make MvC4.
>>
>>337272824
Literally an Anarchy Reigns reskin with better balancing, more stages, maybe team moves
>>
>>337276347
Marvel vs Capcom games are good because they used comic stuff. It would be brought down if they had to use realistic movie designs with their anime looking characters.
>>
>>337275609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5JFOivsWLc
>>
>>337272824
Marvel heroes but with better stat system and more depth for each character and a non retarded world system.
>>
>>337275609
Not exactly an MCU game considering there is mutants and everyone is running around in spandex. But Marvel Heroes 2016 is the only game i've ever played that felt more like a product than a game, its honestly disgusting.
>>
>>337276658
Just keep the anime designs and give them the voices and confirmed backstories and shit. Make everybodies arcade modes tie into the movie universe and shit.
>>
File: Ultimate_alliance.png (177 KB, 257x325) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate_alliance.png
177 KB, 257x325
>>337272824
>>
>>337272824
>Ironman game
>You play as a custom character given a suit by Tony Stark
>RDJ voices Stark
>VR
>The VR system tracks your arm (position etc) based on your smartwatch

This would print so much fucking money it's unfathomable. Use the Age of Ultron demo app in the Occulus store in VR and understand how perfect of an idea this is.
>>
>>337272824
Make it play like Star Wars Battlefront 2, except one side is SHIELD and the other side is HYDRA. Heroes are obviously the heroes and villains of their respective sides.

You can even have a couple of urban maps and have SWAT/Police officers vs. Gangsters and use street-level heroes like Spider-Man, Daredevil, etc.
>>
>>337277143
/thread
>>
>>337277143
>Elektra
>Thing
>Ghost Rider

>Ironman not even on the cover

2006 was a different time
>>
>>337277928
I'm a comic fag who likes the movies (the few that are good) and even I miss times like that
>>
>>337277143
Im glad Wolverine is finally in the mcu.
>>
>>337272824
Soon because Disney is cancelling Disney Infinity to do more licensed games off their brands
>>
>>337272824
Like Marvel Heroes, but without the crashes every 5 minutes.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.