[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenosaga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 145444-melisenta.jpg (397 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
145444-melisenta.jpg
397 KB, 1024x768
What are the odds of this being released on PSN?

I really wanna play this and don't want to pay out the ass for worn out used copies.
>>
HD collection when
I never got good at the card game in the first one but the armored core light mini game was fun
>>
>>337165161
Not necessarily talking about an HD remaster, but at least being brought to PSN in original form like they've been doing lately.
>>
>>337164975
Let me explain you something.
I like how those two robot girls are thrusting their crotches at each other; knowing that they have much more stamina than humans, I would imagine that they could easily thrust them even further, to the point where they would make contact, and effectively rub their loins together without needing to step forward. Their robotic vulvas would grind together intensely as they keep staring each other down, their hips mechanically, rapidly jutting forward, effectively humping each other's crotch while standing. Eventually they would bring themselves to a climax, and they would simply short-circuit, with some smoke and sparks possibly erupting both from their twitching cross-eyed faces and from their now red-hot vulvas, and they would remain in that same position forever until someone separated them.

Don't you agree?
>>
>>337164975
>What are the odds of this being released on PSN?

Better than a chance at the HD remaster at this point.
>>
>>337165984
that's really fine with me. I just wanna play them.

Any longer and I'll just look for used copies on eBay...
>>
>>337164975
i wouldnt have the patience to play through the series again.

id tell anyone just watch the cutscenes on youtube
>>
>>337166127
huh
>>
>>337166127

I'd say emulate them, but Xenosaga is ridiculously intensive on emulation because it was one of those games that really pushed the original hardware.
>>
>>337165161
Zero chance of a HD remaster. the DS one is the only remaster you'll ever have
>>
Do these games offer anything besides techno-babble and scifi anime bullshit? Cause that's all I got out of XS1 when I tried playing it.
>>
>>337166619
yes
>>337165896
>>
>>337166869
So, nothing. Gotcha.
>>
I can't imagine the ps3 can emulate them.look how cpu intensive they are on pcs. This game is literally built for the ps2 architecture
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.