[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battleborn or overwatch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
So I just got out of the overwatch beta, found the game rather nice but it get boring very fast even with all the hero it have. Tho I'm ready to give it a try.

But then I renember there's this game called Battleborn, made by the same guy that made borderland which I did enjoy a lot. and it's even have a campaign from what I heard.

So I'm currently asking myself which one I should buy, based on the game's future, I don't really want to pay for a game that'll get deserted in less than 2 years or doesn't have any future content whatsoever.

What's your opinion /v/? Do you bet on overwatch or battleborn? (even thought they are different, but I'm just looking for a nice game that gives out large amount of fun)

Sorry in advance if anything that I said make no sens
>>
>>337117230
battleborns optimization based on the beta is fuckawful and so is the games matchmaking
it was a somewhat common problem in the beta including me, for the game to crash at the start of each match i did
the balance is completely fucking terrible, galilea was retarded op and you can get her early on and the shit that you unlock later on are even worse
its going to die out because its fucking awful
>>
Overwatch is massively unbalanced, lacks real content, awful character design, alot of characters should be combined but were separated for 'content' which the potential slots could have been used for better characters, the abilities and ults need a massive lookover, 90% are stupidly overpowered/have too short of a cooldown.
looking at battleborne, at least it has a campaign, is cheaper and has more interesting looking characters and game modes.

Recently there has been around 10+ overwatch shill threads up at a time, even ones not using overwatch int the title to avoid word filters.

Overwatch is nothing but hot garbage and only has interest now because of TF2 VAC bans.
>>
>>337117230

Battleborn is autistic garbage, Overwatch is great. There will be tons of heroes, maps and new game modes for FREE in the future in Overwatch. Can't wait till it is 6 months post release of Overwatch.
>>
I don't really like either much but Overwatch is the better game. Battleborn isn't worth the price and its already dead, all it really has is a good assortment of heroes to learn but all feel mediocre and the combat feels shitty
>>
>>337117230
Both are shit. Play tf2 if u want a classbased shooter, dota if you want ASSFAGGOTS
>>
I wonder what will be better, a real polished game by the best gaming company in the world, or some random product from a noname developer with almost no experience in online games.

Face it OP, if you like Battleborn over Overwatch you're just an edgy contrarian.
>>
File: 1462503759977.png (133 KB, 767x411) Image search: [Google]
1462503759977.png
133 KB, 767x411
>>337117230
Nobody wants to play your fucking game you shill. Over watch won the hype game, stop trying to piggyback.
>>
>>337123423
>Valve shills at it again
>>
Play Smite instead.

It's better than all these turds.
>>
Battle born for sure. Don't listen to the blizzcucks and maybe check out a video of the gameplay. The game is addictive, rewarding, strategic, has multiple modes including single player and has way more replayability with its reward system. The kills are satisfying because they aren't easy press-A-to-win twitch garbage. My first OW game, I got 16 kills. The beta is the entire game too lol. OW is basically a pixar babby's first person fighting game. The maps aren't even fully utilized because you're stuck fighting over a little glowing square. It's the simplest, shallowest, AAA title I've ever played. Try Battleborn. It's the diamond in the rough.
>>
File: 1278188982933.jpg (45 KB, 488x567) Image search: [Google]
1278188982933.jpg
45 KB, 488x567
>be relatively hyped for Battleborn
>Try out beta
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>You dont even aim your weapons, shooting in the enemies general direction auto hits them.
>Its literally, LITERALLY a FPS MOBA
>You can equip and unlock gear for your character but have to spend in-match points to activate it. Self same points that you use for building map defenses.
>Co-op mode is essentially a dungeon crawler where you simply cannot die
>Every character is full of memes and """"""""hilarious"""""""""""" jokes.
>Graphics never left the alpha stage.
>Hell you shouldn't be supporting Gear Box anyway

Dont do it anon,
>>
File: 1462815380116.png (430 KB, 769x649) Image search: [Google]
1462815380116.png
430 KB, 769x649
>>337125115

3/10 copy pasta
>>
>>337125586
But its not pasta...
>>
>>337124646
Not trying anything, just wanted to know what you guys tho about it since I suck at having opinion
>>
>>337125115
you forgot to mention how floaty everything feels. The 'impact' just isn't there.

>>337125586
All of those are valid issues, and pretty much mirror what I think. If you're calling it copypasta because you're gonna be seeing those same issues every time someone talks about the game, then you're just damage control and your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>337122982
nothing is free in overwatch since you've gottA BUY THE GAME.
>>
>>337126589
>>337126921
don't forget. In Battleborn, you still have to unlock all the characters like a f2p game, even though it costs $60
>>
Battleborn. Fuck what you heard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAyRrTU5chk
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.