[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that it is obvious Stellaris is a major success do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89
File: 75800495.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
75800495.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
Now that it is obvious Stellaris is a major success do you think more GSG games will come out? And has Stellaris forever changed the way 4x games will be made?
>>
Stellaris is lazy and boring.
>>
File: Zerg.jpg (83 KB, 1562x532) Image search: [Google]
Zerg.jpg
83 KB, 1562x532
>>337222613
This and I still play it for hours. What is wrong with me
>>
>>337222496

Stellaris is what MOO3 should have been years back. There's always going to be people that will either find it too simple or too complex.

Things paradox did right.

1) Easy tutorial advice similar to later sim games.

2) MOO research system/similar ground combat.

3) Developed a quest system to break up the repetitiveness of the empire building.

4) Handled a way to avoid micromanaging hundreds of star systems directly.

They did a bunch of things right that many other designers need to look at.
>>
How should I upgrade my ships to counter enemies? I am getting attacked by a nearby empire that has a 2k bigger fleet, how the fuck does combat work?
>>
>>337223227
Meant to say civ games.
>>
MoO2 is better than Stellaris.
>>
>>337223237
I've only clocked about 6 hours gametime so far so I'm no means an expert, but
>research tech
>design new ships in ship designer
>research naval cap
>build ships like crazy

I suppose improve your starport defenses as well.
>>
>>337223237

I've found that creating two smaller fleets is incredibly effective. I build out a tough decoy fleet with ships that are filled with shields, armor and point defense weapons. Then give them a light armorment. Warp them in first. Then when the AI chases them down send in a second fleet with missile gunships and fast brawlers.
>>
It has some issues and it's kinda barebones.
>tech tree is random
>diplomacy and politics is Civ5 tier
>most planets are completely useless you can't even fill them up with robots and mine them.
>ground combat is a joke
It has good colonization aspect but you lose all the micromanagment fun at some point.
There should be more content.
>>
>>337222613
>>337223226
The economy is simplistic and the midgame is boring but the species modification and ethics divergence and all that is quite compelling
Still not going to pay money for the game though, at least until a lot of mods come out or good DLC
>>
>>337223583
I unironically really like the randomized research because it prevents the powergaming mandatory research order that made Civ 5 stale for me, how to do well you ALWAYS beeline education techs and such
MoO2 had a similar random system but it had espionage and diplomatic ways of getting tech which made it more interesting, so I hope Stellaris gets something similar
Sure the random system prevents you from planning your tech order but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing
>>
>>337223939
The game is simply neither fun nor immersive. You just scan shit and build +2 red minerals shit forever while doing some random research. It's a common problem of Paradox games, they're too abstract.
>>
>>337223583
If you expected a paradox game to feel complete at launch you were fooling yourself...there will be at least 5-6 Expansions over the next ~2 years.
>>
>>337224279
Its not a bad thing at all. Its actually the best way of doing research I have seen yet.
Having a set tech tree is utter garbage and invites repetitiveness.
>>
>>337224279
My only problem is that it can end up fucking you.
In my first game I started on the edge of the galaxy with Warp Drive.
I could go only down or left. The stars at the right were too far away for me.
I started exploring and expanding but soon found two empires that were allied and that surrounded me which completely stopped me.

I couldn't attack them and have a chance to win and I couldn't expand because the technology for bigger warp drives never came up. Eventually when it did it was too late as stars to the right were already being colonized by another empire.
>>
>>337222496
You can squeeze two play throughs out of it but other than that the game gets really fucking boring and tedious, especially with no plot what so ever or story line
>>
>>337223583
>diplomacy and politics is Civ5 tier
You mean almost every 4x games tier?
Only galciv2 did it better, and even generic stellaris diplomacy is still far better than endless legend and galciv3 ones
>>
How do I make it so that the alien races don't join my game? I want a human only universe with various human factions made by me.
>>
>>337224835
Kind of have to agree here the game has some flaws but its not like "most" 4x games are much better in those regards.
>>
>>337222496
No and no.
>>
I wish the ship battles were more intuitive, but it's still better than the worst 4x battle systems.

While the diplomacy is weak, it's average for 4x, the genre never really had mind blowing diplomacy.

My only real big complaint is more related to all Paradox games and it's being an ally in a war. If you're not running the diplomacy, it doesn't matter how the war ends or your contribution, you aren't getting shit. I got pulled into a federation war. My fleet won the skirmishes, my armies captured four out of the 5 planets captured in the war, and my fleet was the overwhlming majority of ships in the finap clash that ended the war. When peace is made, I didn't get shit while the fed leader took the one planet he captured. If your actions are 40% of the warscore, you should have some say in the peace or be able to demand concessions from your ally leader.
>>
>>337225193
Post it on the forums. There's probably a compelling reason why it isn't so though.
>>
File: stellaris.jpg (205 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
stellaris.jpg
205 KB, 640x960
>stellaris
lol
>>
>>337225193
>the genre never really had mind blowing diplomacy

Distant Worlds and Aurora, senpai.
>>
Wormhole and Hyperspace travel sounds kind of ass, what reason is there to pick it over Warp?

Hyperspace sounds like you're limited hard as to what areas you colonize and conquer because you want to control the lanes, and Wormhole sounds like you have to build five million stations to further tank the already scarce energy credits.
>>
>>337225193
>I didn't get shit
If you don't like civilization that being attacked you don't get shit from it
If you only one in federation who likes civilization being attacked, you won't get shit from it
If you and someone else loves civilization being attacked AI will give you claims
At first I thought that AI just cheated and could declare federation was everytime he wants, but nope he actually have some rules
Still retarded
>>337225438
>Distant Worlds
>diplomacy
So you never played this game? it was basic and generic even by 4x standards
The only nice diplomacy feature was the using pirates
>>
>>337225193
i agree about the battles, i'd like more control to get my PD/Heavy ships to be out front instead of hiding wherever in the fleet and stopping nothing
>>
If anything, Stellaris might be Paradox's least buggy launch game so far. I enjoy it, but i generally enjoy most games lately after a long gaming depression.
>>
>>337225441
Hyperspace is bad only on the ring maps, it's fast and nice otherwise
Wormholes allows you to teleport whatever you want
Both are actually more fun than warp
>>
It's practically Alpha Centauri and Galciv 2 mashed together. What did people expect? Two shitty memegames doesn't make a great game.
>>
>>337225441
wormhole let's you 'jump' past other empires at times
>>
>>337225568
Distant Worlds was the only game where I was able to do proxy wars and supply both my "allies" with weapons so they can kill each other while I 4x'd the fuck out of the galaxy.

I've never got into Aurora deep enough to pull this off but I heard you could do the same and more.
>>
Is it better than Space Empires?
>>
>>337225391
Stellaris actually makes building things a thinking process. MoO2 the only thing holding you back was cost. I'll take a thought process and limited buildings over picking citizens to farm, mine, or research and spamming every building on every planet.

Also the ant people were broken as fuck. I love MoO2 but it has aged. It was very min/max and basically forced you to play it the same way everytime.

I do wish Stallaris has MoO2's space combat. Stellaris needs merc heroes to show up too.
>>
>>337225441
Wormhole is best.
Huge ass range, only downsides are that you need to return to the Wormhole system before going to another one.
Put one wormhole generator on your border and you can teleport directly to the capital world of the enemy.
Also no, I had a huge ass empire and only needed 4-5 station to move around till I researched Jump Drives

Unfortunately if a wormhole station is destroyed and your fleet is out of range you need to build a new one till you can use that fleet again.
>>
File: 1426371767315.jpg (72 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1426371767315.jpg
72 KB, 323x323
>>337225998
>a thinking process
>>
>>337225875
>Distant Worlds was the only game where I was able to do proxy wars and supply both my "allies" with weapons so they can kill each other while I 4x'd the fuck out of the galaxy.
You pretty new to the genre, right?
>>
>>337222496
Stellaris sold because of the hype.

The game itself is shit and will hurt strategy game sales in the long run.
>>
>>337226046
>>337225871
Trying Hyperspace now, I'll test Wormhole next.

How much maint is the wormhole stations?
>>
>>337225441
Warp is the worst by far. Even if you have to take a massive detour as hyperdrive you still get there faster than any warp drive would.

Wormhole is pretty good too because its even faster.
>>
>>337226197
this
>>
>>337226197
wew lad
>>
>>337226197
this 10x
>>
>>337226150
More than your MoO2 example? At first you want to min max buildings for the resources on the tiles (which may also determine whether you even bother colonizing some planets), then mid-late game you may find power shortages causing you to sacrifice that extra food for more power, or suddenly you want an academy in your packed homeworld, etc.

Opposed to MoO2 which was... lol can I afford it? Build it.
>>
>>337226197
>>337226473
samefagging is the most pathetic thing you can do on 4chan
>>
>>337222496
Stellaris is your typical Paradox game desu. It's mediocre right now but in time it will be great I'm sure. You just have to buy all the DLC they're going to put out. Also don't expect any fixes or features to come for free.
>>
>>337226391
warp may be slow, but hyperspace screws you over if the lanes connect in horrid fashions. I tried it my first game and ended up blocked into 10 systems with only 1 way out through swarms of hostile crystals, on a 600 star map of all things
>>
>>337226391
>because it's even faster.
Nah, my fleet got in system faster using lines than enemy one through already opened portal
>>
>>337226594
You a paradox shill?
>>
>>337226635
>Also don't expect any fixes or features to come for free.
I get that Paradox puts out a ridiculous amount of DLC, but for major expansion DLCs even users without the DLC get some of the extra content (like in Rajas of India for CK2, even those without the DLC still got the map that includes India, albeit without playable Indian factions).
>>
Reposting some ideas that i would like to see in DLC or updates.

Add something if you feel like it.

-Superweapons for late-mid game that can kill entire planets/system
-Parasyte/Hunter races that feed on other species in order to reproduce
-Playable Plagues/Nomads that aren't bound to planets but can settle down if they feel like it
-Events that can change the form/shape of systems like super novas
-More variety for systems like two-star systems
-Deeper diplomacy
-Some traits should effect the way a species looks
-On that note as an example: Robo humans or robo spiders if you play spiders should be available transformations - Replace robo with fungi infestation or whatever
-More events are never wrong
>>
>>337226814
And free feature from EU4 DLCs break the game if you don't own the DLC.
>>
>>337226635
>Stellaris is your typical Paradox game desu.
>Also don't expect any fixes or features to come for free.
You don't know shit about Paradox games desu
>>
>>337226197
>The game itself is shit and will hurt strategy game sales in the long run.
This doesn't make sense in any regard.
>>
>>337226883
I don't own EU4, so I don't know what you mean
>>
>>337226847
>-Playable Plagues/Nomads that aren't bound to planets but can settle down if they feel like it
Aw yis, craftworlds when
>>
>>337226894
I sure do and I also know that newer Paradox games are unplayable without any DLC. You can't argue that desu
>>
Is it moddable? I don't just mean the custom factions
>>
>>337226847
- Dragons and magic
>>
>>337225391
You are trying to point out the 3D visual city, right?
It's about gameplay you dumb fuck. Also good luck making 3D buildings for every race with fuck tons of variations so they don't all look the same. Then you'll be able to get some pleasure for those 5 seconds you are in the city screen. Because that's what matters, not gameplay, but how city-ful is the city. Also the stellaris tile system, with adjacency bonuses and hwat not is much better than just shitty MoO or MoM pop stacking.
>>
>>337226847
>-Deeper diplomacy
That's the only thing I really need at this point.

>>337226883
No it doesn't. I'm pretty sure I know what you're thinking of, but I give you the opportunity to show how little understanding you have of the actual game and the change.
>>
>>337226980
>people fall for the hype of stellaris
>pre order it/buy it
>the game is shit
>next big new strategy game comes out
>less people interested after the let down stellaris was
>>
File: 1462606006143.png (113 KB, 736x564) Image search: [Google]
1462606006143.png
113 KB, 736x564
>>337227050
>newer Paradox games are unplayable without any DLC
Obviously knowing nothing.
>>
>>337227119
Fuck off shill

The game is pretty shit right now, don't know why you're wasting your time defending it. It could and SHOULD be better
>>
>>337227153
So the whole grounds for that is that Stellaris is shit? HahahahaSo you have no point.
>>
Hey paradox, instead of shilling this thread, maybe work on your games more.
>>
File: anime-girl-face-template.png (91 KB, 1011x790) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-face-template.png
91 KB, 1011x790
>>337227191
lmao
>>
File: pep44.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pep44.png
51 KB, 657x527
>start game
>black hole above me
>black hole below me
>send a science ship to each

>ABYSSAL HOST 713
>CHASMAL HORDE 717
>i have a babby starting fleet of 70

O-okay then
>>
>>337227249
We know it's you paradox, fuck off you cunts.
>>
>>337227116
>It's about gameplay
Funny, because MoO2 is much more fun to play.
>>
Gonna research Sentient AI.

What im in for?
>>
File: fuck you gabe.jpg (22 KB, 616x50) Image search: [Google]
fuck you gabe.jpg
22 KB, 616x50
>Want to buy Stellaris
>Don't want to use steam wallet funds
>try to change payment option
>thinks I want to do two simultaneous transactions
>cancel, try again
>same shit
>cancel, try again
>this shit pops up
>can't buy game
Just let me spend my money on your store already, jeez.
>>
>>337222496
Distant worlds is better
>>
>>337226763
Yeah nice paintjob faggot

We still know you're samefagging
>>
Just tell me how I make robots

I researched them, but I dont see an option to build them anywhere
>>
File: 1459679807203.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1459679807203.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>337227310
>mfw I didn't find a black hole so far.
I want to get gimped by black hole entities as well
>>
>>337226197
>universally liked
>positive scores on metacritic and steam
You are objectively incorrect.
>>
>>337227345
Ultron.
>>
Yesterday I did mention Stellaris being a GSG but one anon said it isn't so I just wondering if Stellaris is type of GSG game?

Haven't reach the end game yet and didn't really get into diplomacy side of game yet so I don't really know.
>>
>>337227353
codex
>>
>>337227465
I already pirated it, played it and liked it.
I buy the games I like.
>>
>>337227445
>positive scores on metacritic and steam

Like that matters. Bioshock infinite has high scores on both too moron.
>>
>>337227463
Na it isnt. The diplomacy is too simplistic. Its not as bad as something like Civ, but it sure as hell isnt near CK2 or other GSG games.

Its a 4x game
>>
File: 1462443390003.jpg (62 KB, 449x600) Image search: [Google]
1462443390003.jpg
62 KB, 449x600
>>337227353
now they wont let me sells crap on the market if i dont download their shitty app

fuck you gabe indeed
>>
>>337227424
Want to know this too. But I'm stupid and its probably obvious.

Also, how do skills work when you make a custom race? I mean. what happens when you end up with like -5? What effect does that have? I went for a 0, so I don't know if its even possible to start with a negative skill threshold.
>>
>>337227445
>scores matter

Well then, looks like CoD is the greatest series ever made.
>>
>>337227445
I like Stellaris but positive scores on Steam mean absolutely nothing.
Most reviews are those
>I did thing
>Thing backfired
>Now I'm dead
>10000/10 best game ever xD
meme reviews people never seem to get tired of.
>>
>>337227564
You build them like buildings in the planet tiles tab.
>>
>>337227530
And?

Scores have no relation to the quality of a game. You said the game sold off hype, people were disappointed, and therefore 4x/GSG games would suffer

The second point is not true objectively, the scores show overwhelming support for Stellaris which would only mean more developers want to develop 4x, not less.

>>337227593
See above
>>
>>337227463
Stellaris is a mix between GS and 4x. It has too many grand strategy traits for a 4x, yet too little depth(at this point) to be a full fledged grand strategy game.

That said, Stellaris as it is now, is already better than any other 4x game with expansions. DLC will probably turn it into a genre milestone if PDX doesn't fuck it up.
>>
>>337227673
>>337227530
BTFO
B
T
F
O
>>
>>337227731
>>337227673
Nice samefag
>>
>>337227673
>the scores show overwhelming support for Stellaris which would only mean more developers want to develop 4x, not less.

They'll develop it, but the game won't sell as well you fucking retard.
>>
>>337223237
I snoop around my enemies borders with a ship with the best sensors I got and search around until I can find a military ship then retrofit my navy to be the hard counter. Sometimes I can get civilian ship access to them or one of there neighbors if I bribe them.
>>
>>337227530
And? The "infinite is trash" meme is literally only parroted on /v/ anyway.

>>337227593
Not according to user reviews.

>>337227624
>Most reviews
That's a fallacy due to visibility. Its only a fraction of the actual reviews. Besides, same could be said for the negative reviews.
>>
File: Capture.png (38 KB, 1037x419) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
38 KB, 1037x419
>>337227764
Nice try attempting to deflect.

>>337227837
>moving the goalposts with an argument that makes even less sense
More well received 4x games = more people interested = more sales for all 4x developers

This is basic shit anon, stop being a moron.
>>
>>337227716
LMAO please, how long have you played the game really? The game lacks any depth right now, you're not going to play this game through more than once.

It's really boring right now, and with DLC it might become mediocre, but not a fucking genre milestone what the fuck
>>
>>337227837
>but the game won't sell as well you fucking retard.
Are you from the future?
>>
>>337225097
You are playing the wrong game
>>
>>337227837
>I-ITS GOING TO KILL 4X STELLARIS WAS POORLY RECEIVED
>no it wasnt
>I-I WILL KILL 4X ANYWAYY PAAY ATTENTION TO MEEEE
Look /gsg/ we all know you are salty as fuck that no one cares about historical autism simulators anymore but you cant just go around making shit up and being retarded.
>>
>>337227905
Congrats, you know how to use paint you fucking retard.
>>
>>337227905
>thinking a screenshot proves anything

We know you opened the image in paint considering how long it took you to post it here.
>>
>>337227989
We both know you are just trying to save face, that or trolling. Either way, you're an idiot.
>>
>>337227989
Every fucking time
What was the point of that comment, you can't prove shit, it's utterly worthless
And the real boys use inspect element to make it literally indistinguishable from the real deal
>>
I've still not got the hang of the game.

Influence is my main problem. Spreading my Empire borders another. I don't have the Influence to build more outposts to spread my borders and I'm hemmed in, it seems. Guess I'll build up as much as I can until I piss them off into attacking. I made my army weak though with the -20% trait. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.
>>
>>337227989
>>337228068
>those post times
Now thats a real samefag

Fuck off idiot
>>
File: 1462805688234.jpg (44 KB, 404x394) Image search: [Google]
1462805688234.jpg
44 KB, 404x394
>>337227960
Nice opinion. The game has already more depth than any other 4x. DLC can/will only lift it higher.

>mfw the plebs try hard to shit on its already a topseller with stellar reviews, expect by one IGN pleb
>>
>>337223227
>paradox
>doing a tutorial right
They never did any of the tutorials right. Not only this but the tutorial in either CK2 or EU3/4(can't remember exactly which) is bugged and that has never been fixed despite them shitting out over 45 dlcs.

Tutorial here is basically "tip" pop-ups narrated by a robot that you follow. It doesn't really talk about which resource is for what, how to do this or how to do that. Doesn't tell you jack shit really. Just tells you to build this or that, or to research. When I did the research I only started researching 1 thing at a time because I wasn't sure if the research points are going to be spread out between all three fields, later I saw that each field has a different research resource.

All of their games you basically have to learn how to play on your own, and they're not even as complicated as they seem.

Don't let me start about combat tactics in CK2 which you have to go to the wiki to see that it's an actual thing.
>>
There's no grand strategy in Stellaris, like, at all. Once the honeymoon period is over and people realize there's fucking nothing to do late mid-game and beyond, the hype will be killed.
>>
>>337228132
Post a video, not a screenshot moron.
>>
>>337224487
and it'll end up costing well over a hundred bucks
>>
>>337228218
Inspect element is still going to show the (you)
And do you really think someone would go through the effort of making a webbum just for your sorry ass that's going to claim fake anyways
>>
>>337228212
Yep, this is one of those games that has a clear path to victory that you can repeat every game, very boring. Also the diplomacy is utter garbage, no wonder they showed so much of the race generator since it's the only good part about the game.
>>
Is tech the only way to gain more influence?
Having only a few frontier posts at a time is killing my expansion.
>>
>>337228280
So there you go, you were a samefag. Fucking retard.
>>
I don't get the polarized hype/hate.

Seems like it was advertised as a Paradox flavored 4x and that's basically what we got. There are some issues but there's also some interesting stuff to do.
>>
>>337225097
Create 17 human factions, and set them all to "force spawn" when selecting your own
>>
>>337228385
I'm not even the intisual guy you fucking retarded waste of bandwidth
>>
File: i win.jpg (261 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
i win.jpg
261 KB, 1366x768
>>337222496
I think I pretty much win at this point
>>
>>337228436
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>337228440
Nice try faggot, we know it's you.
>>
>>337228208
The "tutorial" in stellaris is perfectly fine. The tooltip style of tutorial is even better than isolated training maps you had in earlier(and much simpler) games. The general tooltips are doing 2/3 of the rest, and the last bit is done by literally learning by doing.

>It doesn't really talk about which resource is for what
LMAO. Nigger if hovering the mouse cursor of a ressource is already too much for you, then you have no hand here. Is this your first game ever lmao

>When I did the research I only started researching 1 thing at a time because I wasn't sure if the research points are going to be spread out between all three fields, later I saw that each field has a different research resource.
LMAO

Also, CKIIs introduction game was fine as well.
>>
>>337228489
What about the warp aliens on the left
>>
File: turk stellaris.png (862 KB, 1050x700) Image search: [Google]
turk stellaris.png
862 KB, 1050x700
>>337223226
>>
>>337228552
Hey can you stop posting and go fix the game Paradox dev? thanks
>>
>>337228212
>there's fucking nothing to do late mid-game and beyond
I love how idiots who probably never even touched the game, or just pirated it to shit on it, parrot this completely wrong assessment over and over again.

If there's one easy way to dismiss an opinion about the game, then its idiots parotting "nothing to do late game"
>>
>>337228581
they have maximum 30k and haven't expanded for 2 decades now

I could go down there and close the portal but it helps me reduce the neihbouring empire's strength

really all I have to do now is declare war and blob the final empires, but the lag and freezes are so bad now that it's just not worth it

I'm going to call this game a win and start a new one
>>
>No espionage
>No assasination
>No bribery
>No state corruption
>No society infiltration/manipulation
>No fleet loaning
>No 3rd party influence
>No Covert ops
>No threats/backing
>No coup d'etats
>No religion/"higher entities"
>No substates except for vassals (i think)
>No embargos
>No uprisings (i think)

I could go on, but there's no point. And that'ss just one section of the game, which is barebones as fuck in most regards.
>>
I'm struggling to get Influence and I can't build outposts to claim specific star systems I want.

do outposts continually spread your boundries or is there a max amount they spread? I had to delete one to increase my income of Influence but dunno if it fucked everything.
>>
>>337228674
You have to be pretty shit at the game if you have something to do late game. Good players such as myself win the game quite early and it's just a boring fast forwarding from that point on
>>
>>337228660
Yeah, that's your level. Keep going anon, you're only wasting your own time.
>>
>>337228705
Half of those are wrong. What are you trying anon?
>(i think)
Shitposting obviously.
>>
>>337228703
I honestly think the unbidden need a buff

>they max wield 30k
>they don't do anything but attack the odd lone planet
>they only expand because the ai does fuck all to stop them
>they spam fortresses but little else

they really need to start snowballing out of control late game, right now it feels like their a mid game challenge and then just a mild nusiance
>>
File: whyy.jpg (110 KB, 862x926) Image search: [Google]
whyy.jpg
110 KB, 862x926
>>337228650

can terzioglu ?
>>
>>337228705
>>No religion/"higher entities"

I did a quest line about Gods or some shit.

Is there Assassination in EU? Bribery?
>>
>>337223583
>There should be more content.

It's a Paradox game. Content comes one year and $200 after release.
>>
>>337228748
Winning wars nets you a good chunk of influence. As does declaring rivals.
>>
>>337228852
ALSO

if there was a way to reduce ship presentation in game I would completely do it

all those massive fleet haemorrhage performance, I would rather prefer just one big ship or the option to reduce the number of ships on screen
>>
>>337228660
4chan as a whole isn't even in the Top 500 websites in the world, you really think devs come to this fucking dump to sit in the equivalent to a toilet and shill? They go to Reddit, anon, which is a Top 10 website.
>>
File: 20160511144344_1.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160511144344_1.jpg
281 KB, 1920x1080
I'm just taking it slow. This game is comfy as fuck, probably because of the music.
>>
>>337228703
>>337228703
>I could go down there and close the portal but it helps me reduce the neihbouring empire's strength

say every villain ever before its backfired and destroy whole empire
>>
>>337228705

>no uprising

Did you even play anon?
>>
>>337228896
Guess I'll have to do that then. I was trying to keep everybody cozy while I built up enough shit to smash them.
>>
>>337228847
I'm not shitposting, this is what i have to say about the game. I haven't played much, but that's what i see so far. If you can tell me how to assasinate someone, make spies or bribes, etc, then please do.
>>337228868
Quest line isn't a meaningful mechanic, which i was reffering to.
>Is there Assassination in EU? Bribery?
No, except for some select events, which saddens me greatly.
>>
>>337229003
>spiral

reroll m8 spiral is pants on head boring late game

>>337229010
well I'm sure that 17k unbidden is really going to challenge my 50k fleet with researched fallen empire tech

the only thing that could beat me now is large enough fleet making me lag crash
>>
File: no picker.png (222 KB, 652x648) Image search: [Google]
no picker.png
222 KB, 652x648
>People have been begging for an RGB colourpicker since EU4 ages ago
>AYY NO LET'S LIMIT THESE COLOURS FAMILIA
>>
File: swedes dlc.jpg (129 KB, 495x738) Image search: [Google]
swedes dlc.jpg
129 KB, 495x738
>>337228705
>No espionage

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

>No assasination

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

>No bribery

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

>No state corruption

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

>No fleet loaning

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

>No 3rd party influence

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

>No Covert ops

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

>No threats/backing

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

>No coup d'etats

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

>No embargos

Buy the DLC for $14.95.

>No uprisings (i think)

Buy the DLC for $14.95.
>>
>try to trade 1k minerals
>they never respond

i thought they were going to fix this shit
>>
>>337228552
>LMAO LMAO NIGGER XDDD
Kill yourself.
Tutorial should take 15 minutes and just steer me in the right direction, pop-out a colony ship, tell me what is what and give me a general idea how the game plays. The way it's now I'd rather just get into the game on my own without the annoying pop ups bombarding me with whatever I click.
>>
>>337226197
>will hurt strategy game sales in the long run
k.
>>
>Build a frontier outpost around a star
>Move a colony ship over the 80% habitable planet
>Our policy on xeno interference prohibits us from colonizing this world
>There's no xenos on the planet or anywhere in this system
>It's part of my territory

And why can't I fucking land my shit on here now?
>>
Guys, two questions, because everyone on /vg/ is REEEEEEE level autistic.
One, how do I increase my influence gained per month? Everything else has a station to increase it.
Two, why did one of my neighbor empire go from a white blob to half blue half white blob suddenly.
>>
>>337229265
Are there pre-stone age xenos? They don't show up as pops but as planet modifier.
>>
>>337229265
just change the policy brah
>>
Is a resource consumed when you terraform a planet?
>>
>>337229265
Must be a bug.
>>
>>337228552
>LMAO. Nigger

I think you need to go back to /b/ with the rest of the edgy teens and newfags.
>>
>>337229050
I agree i might have been wrong, since i haven't gotten any of this and in EU4 they can be brutal, but my point still stands - diplomacy in Stellaris is barebones. There's hardly anything to do and you can't even have a diplomatic victory. In a 2010+ game it would be cool to have a way of working towards indirect enemy control, like bribes, corporate espionage, population influence, biochemical terrorism.... There is simply nothing like that in the game, which is really saddening, especially for a developer creating grand strategy games.
>>
>>337228705
>No espionage
>No bribery
>No state corruption
>No 3rd party influence
>No Covert ops
>No coup d'etats
>No uprisings (i think)
Wow, did you ever played the game? All this shit here
But funny because distant worls actually don't have anything from this list, and retards still praise it
>>
>>337229102
>reroll m8 spiral is pants on head boring late game
How so?

I've got wormhole tech anyway so jumping from one arm to the next is no big deal.
>>
>>337222496
anyone else having massive performance issues late game?
>>
>>337229331
No, I'm not seeing any of them anywhere

And I need this fucking planet so I have more than three planets

It was supposed to be my first real sector so I could stop worrying about influence as much
>>
>>337229461
>All this shit here
Screenshot espionage, bribery, corruption, infiltration, covert ops, coups and religion options in diplomacy. Or anywhere that's not a random one-time event.
>>
>>337229471
once the other big factions eat up and ally on their "arms" of the galaxy they usually create massive peace blocks, and as there's so little borer friction with the other arms these often lead to a mind numbing stalemate as you yourself get blocked in by allies or massive federations. Even the end game crisis can't do shit as they immediately get funnelled into one big empire and can't expand
>>
How do i create tabs at the bottom left?

I want fast access to my fleet.
>>
>>337229451
>you can't even have a diplomatic victory

I want Civbabbies to leave.
>>
>>337229603

ctrl+number

Like in literally every other RTS game ever made
>>
>Sectors are retarded and even when I drown them in energy and minerals they still never fucking build anything
>No way to automate construction ships
>no way to automate science ships
>no way to easily colonize planets
>no fucking list of colonizable planets
>no fucking lists anywhere
>you have 0 control over battles
>another race with a fifth of your planets and pop will be able to shit out more ships than you because Paradox still can't make a half decent AI so they just give insane bonuses to them
>fucking WARSCORE
>>
>>337229616
I think their also adding more victory conditions as well
>>
File: So Kawaii.jpg (100 KB, 1043x659) Image search: [Google]
So Kawaii.jpg
100 KB, 1043x659
>Make this civilization
>Be tentacles
>Use slavery
>Breed

Hentai mod when?
>>
>>337229581
Play the game
I won't spoonfeed retard who never actually opened it
>>
>>337229451
>I agree I pulled shit out of my ass
FTFY
>>
>>337229616
>Army strong! Army kill!
I want militaristic cunts to leave, too. Alas, we can't have everything, so people have to endure simpletons such as you.
>>
>>337229691
>Fanatic individualist
I thought those couldn't use/hated slavery?
>>
>>337229743
You sound like someone who loves sucking cock.
>>
>>337229713
I did play the game and those options aren't there. There is no espionage or infiltrating or assasination or whatever.
>>
>>337229801
No, that's the faggots in the army. Which sounds right up your alley.
>>
>>337229760
That's not the civ I'm playing as.I'm playing as a fungoid, I wish Molluscoid had better options than a jellyfish,
>>
>>337229849
There is espionage and infiltration. You just have to pick the correct policy option.
>>
>>337229849
You can literally infiltrate another government anon. Maybe you should play for more than 30mins?
>>
File: 1455919636517.jpg (48 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1455919636517.jpg
48 KB, 1024x576
>>337229691
>Rapid Breeders
>>
>>337229743
Woosh! Way to miss the point, you drooling retard.

Victory conditions are casual Civ trash. It's hilarious that you're comparing the game to Europa Universalis and yet have no idea what GS games are like.
>>
>>337229849
>I did play the game and those options aren't there
It's obvious that you didn't
Now fuck off
>>
>>337222613

Even worse, it's derivative.

Stellaris is a worse Endless Space with even less interesting management options and even more annoying mid-end game 'cleanup'.

90% of the people singing the praises for Stellaris haven't made it out of the early game yet, and have not come to despise the all to typical endgame slog of so many space 4X games.

The random selection of research options is also a super retarded design decision that adds nothing but frustration and only exists to mask the absence of a robust and interesting technological progress mechanic.

I'm not sure who Paradox was trying to fool here. I guess Endless Space was not very popular, so maybe they thought they could pull one over on people by copying so much of it. It's kind of sad, really.

Now brb I need to get back to watching the AI blatantly cheat and shit out giant fleets while having no resources, then send them all directly at my home system with no regard for borders, space lanes, defenses, or presence of ships. Just charge the home planet, can't go wrong!

Seriously, if I want to slog through a 4x space game I'll just go back to ES. I'm really disappointed with Sellaris, and with Paradox for ripping off so much.
>>
>>337229987
I love that trait, although I might end up changing it.
>>
File: 1454322481346.jpg (40 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
1454322481346.jpg
40 KB, 680x453
>>337229906
>being a pacifist
>probably not even rolling a human, most likely a furry or a fucking bird
>sniffing flowers
>being a xeno enabler
>>
>>337229424
ebin response m8
>>
>>337230115
>i-i better reply to someone who insulted me on the internet
You're a fucking faggot, leave
>>
>>337230060
I mean that's what you get for having high expectations. I was expecting a usual paradox rng garbage, but I got slightly above average space 4x game. I mean I'm still not buying it but yeah
>>
>>337229223
>pop-out a colony ship, tell me what is what and give me a general idea how the game plays.
Thats literally whats happening lmao.

>without the annoying pop ups bombarding me with whatever I click.
You're literally asked if you want pop-ups or not.

Jesus, kids these days and their short attention spans. Maybe you should go back to ADHS therapy before attempting to play games that require attention?
>>
>>337226150
>let me reply this using meme
>>
>>337229306
>how do I increase my influence gained per month?
Techs and you get more if when you rival other empires.
>>
File: 1348479850779.jpg (31 KB, 463x463) Image search: [Google]
1348479850779.jpg
31 KB, 463x463
>can't launch the game
>try everything in my power to figure out the problem
>give up andsend a .dmp file along with a ticket to Paradox
>get standard copy paste answers and tells me a hotfix is on the way
>tell them I've done all that
>they release the hotfix
>doesn't work for me
>write back to them
>they suggest I check if a certain folder is there on my computer
>the same one the .dmp files are stored in
>mfw

Seriously considering a refund here.
>>
File: 1436509686220.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
1436509686220.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
>>337230259
>>
>>337226197
>The game itself is shit and will hurt strategy game sales in the long run.

I agree. I want it to be good, but after two games all I feel is 'meh', another dozen hours of pointless cleanup to finish 'winning' the game.

Oh and 'war score' is quite possibly the dumbest mechanic for a 4x game that I have ever seen. Fuck you, Paradox.
>>
>>337230319
are you on windows 10?
>>
>>337230372
No, W7 64bit.
>>
>>337229616
You can have a 'diplo' victory by forming the biggest Federation in the game. You act effectively as a single diplomatic entity under the president and win when your friends get big enough.
>>
I don't understand how paradox games got such a rabid fanbase in the first place.

CK 2 and HOI have hundreds of dollars of DLC between them, I checked metacritic on Stellaris and there was a guy that I don't know how poster a review basically saying "I haven't played the game but I know it will be an automatic 10" wtf?
>>
File: Galaxie.jpg (497 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Galaxie.jpg
497 KB, 1920x1080
Stellaris is literally just a casualized, but slightly better polished version of Distant Worlds.
They copied so much it's not even funny. The only "unique" things Stellaris has over Distant Worlds is easier creation of custom races and tiny bit more advanced diplomacy, plus a bit more fleshed out GalCiv-like planet management. However, being casualized isn't entirely a bad thing since Distant Worlds went to the deep end of autism spectrum with its batshit convoluted ship design system or dozens of different resources and Stellaris streamlining those was an improvement in my opinion.

However, where Stellaris fails is that despite boasting about macro in favor of micro, you can't automate construction or exploration ships for god knows whatever reason, which gets extremely infuriating once your empire starts growing. If not full automation, how hard would it be for the devs to just add an "explore, build mines / research stations inside empire borders until running out of resources" option? Or being able to select and target items from an UI, f.ex. a list that shows all the possible habitable planets you've explored, all the anomalies you've discovered, different resource planets you're not yet exploiting, different tech phenomenons you're not exploiting, all your available constructors etc. without having to constantly zoom in to star level. In Stellaris you can't even colonize from universe map screen, and don't get me started on debris surveying.

If they just wanted to create a more accessible version of Distant Worlds, then fucking get the best parts right. Hopefully they fix this shit in the future and add some proper new content as well.
>>
>>337230060
That's all literally and objectively wrong. ES one of the worst offenders of botched 4X mechanics. The only thing thats not retarded, either because you're an obvious idiot who can't read, or because you have no idea what you're doing is the part about research, and that's totally fine.

Besides that, there's nothing coherent in your post whatsoever. If you want to criticize the game, please come up with more than the "boring mid-game" meme and your own stupidity. You can turn the AI bonuses off, you know that right? baka
>>
>>337230164
>i-i better reply to someone who insulted me on the internet
I could point out the irony here, but you probably don't even know what that means. lmao
>>
>>337230495
>Autism: The Post
>>
>there's also some interesting stuff to do

not really
>>
>>337230495
>All that visual noise
No wonder everyone is enjoying Stellaris better
>>
>>337230440
What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking piece of shit?
>>
File: 20160511151718_1.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160511151718_1.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1080
Welp, after having tried the Hyperspace start for a century or so, I figured I'd try the ADVANCED PLAYER WORMHOLE start. Let's do this.
>>
>>337230495
So, there's not enough automation but too much of it? Also, why can't any strategy game be "simple"?
>>
>>337230583
HURR DURR I AM SO SMART
>>
>>337230060
>Stellaris is a worse Endless Space
This is how I know your opinion is worthless
>>
>>337230652
Distant Worlds is cool as fuck, but it's also literally unplayable unless you're actually autistic like me.
>>
>>337230060
>worse Endless Space

Fuck no. Endless Space combat was game breaking. Absolutely and cheaty. Also Endless Space had that 4x effect rhat once you figured out how to min/max the tech tree, the game never played differently.

Endless Space was also weak on amount of races. Annoying as fuck when if you picked random races, you'd have 5 of the 8 races all the same.

Endless Space did have an alright resource system, cool races (the few that were there), and some excellent music/ambiance. But everything else was lackluster and the constant tech/shipspam race with the ai took away from the rest of the game.

Also all 4x games have cheaty ai. Especially Endless Space.
>>
>>337230667
Wormhole a best.
>>
>>337228868
No assassination which saddens me quite a bit. When patch 1.16 came out there was an event where you could assassinate a king in a country that you had spies in but it was so random they removed it. I'd be fine with killing monarchs as long as it was something controllable instead of being an event with an average fire rate of once a 100 years.

You can however bride officials in other countries raising their corruption rate, which if you haven't played since 1.16 corruption increases how much monarch power it takes to preform an action and the cost of most things. It goes down really slowly if you have a stable goverment, or by paying money to route out corruption, which gets expensive fast. Only thing that keeps you from doing it is it's in the espionage idea group, which for the uninformed is one of the most useless ones. Not because espionage is bad it's a bunch situation abilities when everything else is long term benefits. When patch 1.17 comes out that gets changed and the good spy abilities are added to the main tech, and espionage ideas gets turned into bonuses to spies and diplomacy.
>>
File: sadutwig.jpg (110 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
sadutwig.jpg
110 KB, 600x612
>>337227446

:(
>>
>>337230732
Honestly It does look neat but the UI looks like it'd be hell on lower resolutions
Also all the coloured dots hurt my eyes
>>
>>337228753
Try playing with people instead of AI then.
>>
File: stop, my invincible slut.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
stop, my invincible slut.gif
3 MB, 640x266
I love how people insist on comparing Stellaris to EUIV.

>oh my a game that's just been out for two days has less features than a game that has three years worth of patches and $250 worth of DLC, stop the presses!

This has easily been the best launch Paradox has ever had.
>>
>>337231134
Suck my dick, Johann.
>>
>>337230667
Wormholes are great. You need to keep building stations for FTL but the stations have huge range. They also move your navies instantly after a windup time for the station to open the wormhole. Biggest disadvantage is that if your ships are in a system without a wormhole station they must go back to the station before going elsewhere. You can counter this by putting a ton of stations everywhere but that can get expensive. Just make sure you have a few redundant ones and some defense stations near them for when war comes because the AI does like to kill the wormhole stations.
>>
File: Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za.gif (84 KB, 485x213) Image search: [Google]
Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za.gif
84 KB, 485x213
Star Control races when?
>>
>>337230523

Another triggered aspie in a paradox thread. Everything I said is true, you mentally ill little troll.

Stellaris is shit. I wanted it to be good, and that is coming from someone who has put thousands of hours into various space 4x games as well as other Paradox games, which I liked. Don't you get it, you stupid shit? I'm disappointed. I was excited for this game and its a turd.

It is an utterly forgettable experience that has been done better many times before.
>>
File: 20160511152641_1.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160511152641_1.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1080
>>337230796
Just for some quick notes

The big orange dotted ring is the range of my wormhole station, right? Say I have a huge empire and all my wormhole stations overlap, ofcourse, does that mean I can instantly travel from on end to the other, or do I still have to go from station to station?
>>
Maybe I'm the exception, but my mid games are the best so far (on my 3rd playthrough).

Early game is just scanning shit and building mines. Maybe meeting other civs. Nothing riveting going on. Mid game I've been getting tied up in federations and hours of constant war. Then late game kind of peters out, but by then you're farting around with terraforming and uplifting races which can be interesting from the drudge of having achieved hegemony.
>>
>>337228705
>lets name one thing and then be redundant

oh noes its missing ONE feature
>>
>>337228249
Yarrrrrr matey!
>>
>>337231325

They go from station to station,
>>
File: 20160511092833_1.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160511092833_1.jpg
281 KB, 1920x1080
How do I make these stupid monkeys like me?
I want to create beautiful ayylmao human hybrids
>>
>>337222496
So what do you guys thing is going to be in the DLC for this game. It's a paradox game, they're going to have a boat load of it so I wanted to hear what kind of interesting ideas you guys had.

First things that come to mind are intergalactic threats of some description, planet killers, dreadnought class ships, and maybe a espionage dlc. What kind of ideas do you guys got?
>>
>>337231472
Wait for the embassy bonus to tick up, pickt he same rivals as them.
>>
>>337231531

Go away Paradox.

Do your own homework.
>>
>>337231531
I want to play as a migrant fleet, fuck planets
>>
>>337231472
Wait you can sex other species? lewd
>>
File: endit.jpg (24 KB, 439x394) Image search: [Google]
endit.jpg
24 KB, 439x394
>>337230731

>he hasn't yet played ring around the rosy chasing the endless fleets the AI incessantly shits out forever to provide the illusion of difficulty

your time will come, faggot

then you will remember this post
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 120x120
>Mfw having a civil war completely dick over my total income and slow me to a halt for a hundred years
>post civil war, empire has never been stronger, now starting to invade neighboring systems with massive armies for the first time

I fucking love this game and how it has civil wars and shit holy hell
>>
>>337230583
>irony
>he actually thinks he's talking to only one person
Enjoying your first week on 4chan? Did the notion that anyone can pop into a conversation on an anonymous image board ever occur to you dumb cunt?
>>
>>337231531
fuck off paracuck
>>
File: wormhole logic.png (25 KB, 875x569) Image search: [Google]
wormhole logic.png
25 KB, 875x569
>>337231325
>>337231325
>The big orange dotted ring is the range of my wormhole station, right?
Yes.

>Say I have a huge empire and all my wormhole stations overlap, ofcourse, does that mean I can instantly travel from on end to the other, or do I still have to go from station to station?
It's a bit awkward so I made a drawing. Basically you can go from a station to anywhere inside its radius, and from anywhere inside a station's radius to the station, but not from a station to anoher station outside its radius. Picture related, the orange stars have a station and white doesn't.
>>
>>337231732
That could be interesting. Having mobile research and mining platforms that you attach to planets and planetoids. Everything being fine when you're going through unclaimed space. Then you start hitting borders. Do you destroy those inhabiting them? Do you fight for roaming rights? Or do you negotiate for them?
>>
who's streaming stellaris?

still not sold on it yet but I've played 100+ hours of FTL
>>
Stellaris isn't a GSG. It's barely even a 4X game. It's just an epic meme space gaem for epic memesters who love space.
>>
>>337231965
It's nothing like FTL.
>>
>>337231783
I never had civil wars. How do you get them?
>>
File: JohJoh.jpg (1 MB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
JohJoh.jpg
1 MB, 1066x1600
>>337231198
Maybe after you buy.
Please buy.
>>
>>337231472
Wait a while for the embassy to do its work, it gives up to +100 over time

>>337231531
While you say DLC, they also add shit through free expansions/patches at time, so I'll just assume for both here
>Expanded diplomacy
>Espionage
>Better/reworked combat/fleet engages
>Slave Uprisings
>Proper Robot start
>Ability to use multiple FTL mid/late game
>More inter-empire politics
>More options for religion (spiritual ethos)
>All the ethoses expanded general
>More colony development events/options (instead of dump ship, get 5 pop, done)
>More development in Robot/AI edge. (How close can you go with the dangerous AI research. "Dumb AI" vs "Smart AI", "VI/AI" as in Haloverse/Mass effect verse)
>Changing your species through genetics/robotics etc.
>Rebellions

>>337231895
Space Locusts now!

>>337231842
thanks, it's especially the third scenario I was wondering about
>>
>>337231531
>So what do you guys thing is going to be in the DLC for this game.

All the content they forgot to include in the released version.
>>
>>337232030
Having too many unhappy pops causes them to start a faction, if the faction becomes big enough they'll fight for independence.

Having lots of different alien types, especially with opposing ethics, seems to trigger this the fastest.

Also I think you can never get civil wars on your core worlds, only in space sectors.
>>
>picking an empire
>take my time to make the emperor look good and choose a nice name for the dynasty
>YOUR HEIR IS XXX HABSBURG
What the fuck? Why doesn't my heir have the same family name ffs?
Also why isn't there an option to only pick European names? I don't want Mugwabe's and Mohammads
>>
>>337232223
You can rename
>>
>>337232223
Mate the Habsburg's get everywhere. If one family could fuck/marry its way into control over the world it would be them.
>>
>>337232139
>Espionage
It's already in the game
You can send cyborgs to start rebellions in the enemy empire and do other shit
>Changing your species through genetics/robotics etc.
Contacts=>species
>Rebellions
Do you even played the fucking game?
>>
>>337232223
You can rename them. If that isn't enough, go to Stellaris/common/name_lists and open Human.txt and Human2.txt and edit them.

Easy peasy Japanesey.
>>
>>337222613
this
I mean what stops me from playing Distant Worlds, which has about 3 times the fucking content?
>>
>>337232413
>>Rebellions
>Do you even played the fucking game?

Strictly speaking, if you play well, you will never have to deal with rebellions.
>>
Anyone know how to do anything to a stone-age world?
>not unrestricted due to xenophile
>no species to uplift or study
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.