[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i entirely unironically think this was a fun as fuck game and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: halo_wars_31730-1920x1200.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
halo_wars_31730-1920x1200.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1200
i entirely unironically think this was a fun as fuck game and wish it would get a sequel.

>inb4 mad triggered rts puritans

considering the butchery of the halo franchise, this could be one of the last good things left
>>
They are making a sequel tho, senpai
>>
>>336359704
Really?
I daren't get my hopes up since it'll have a bunch of halo 4/5 shit plugged in and their butchered version of the lore undoubtedly.

but then again, if i can just drive my scoprion army into the enemy base, let it all die and then spam

ODSODSODSODSODSODSODSODSODSODSODSODSODSODST ON THE WAY SIR

again i'll be pretty content
>tfw playing 3v3 and sneaking an elephant behind the enemies base, having my two teamates send me money and spamming unlimited marines from the fog of war
>>
>>336359880
>Set up elephants around the enemy base
>Deploy
>Set rally points just outside enemy base but within firing range
>MARINES ON THE GROUND SIR
>>
>>336359880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMiiffLQcvE
>>
>>336360256
>start game on the flood 3v3 map as cutter
>send warthog to find which of their team started in the middle base, with the expand literally right next to it
>get teamates to send money and build a base, since im cutter it starts with turret slots
>build a turret and let it shoot his base
>one player out of the game in less than 2 minutes

there were so many great cheese strategies i loved it for that.

also one time i saw a max veterancy pack of jackals with plasma beams 2 shot a fully ranked arbiter before he could even reach them. i came.
>>
I'll probably track down a copy and steal my roommates 360, I love age of empires so it looks like a fun night.
>>
>>336360358
not bad but not really showing much
people laugh this off but i honestly think the opening to halo wars is one of the best cutscenes of all time. i remember at the time thinking the CGI was fucking MINDBLOWING
>>
>>336359390
wtf nigger it was announced at E3 a year ago with a trailer and all. You were just going for (You)s werent you?
>>
Creative assembly the guys from Total war are already making the sequel lad
>>
>>336360778
It was a teaser from last August. We'll probably see stuff about it at E3.
>>
>>336360853
nah
i just remembered it existed and the good times i had and wanted to make a thread about it

however im at the point where my faith in pretty much any video game company makes the prospect of a sequel more depressing than exciting. If someone told me there was going to be a Devil May Cry sequel now i'd probably just cry
>>
File: 1457102400214.jpg (431 KB, 900x847) Image search: [Google]
1457102400214.jpg
431 KB, 900x847
>>336360994
>Devil May Cry
dont get excited but Dante's voice actor has been teasing DMC a few times past few months and Vergil's VA said at a panel that "he was glad Capcom is bringing us (Reuben, Dan, Johnny) all back"
but never get your hopes up
>>
>>336360867
It was barely advertised

I discovered they're making a sequel recently after I just Googled it for shits and gigs
>>
>>336359880
Based on what we've seen, which is very little, it looks pretty Close to the originals
>>
HW could have been fun, but it was too fucking casualized. you had like 2 land/ground units worth using, no base building (what replaced it is pitiful - just build nodes lmao).
it was way too shallow.
>>
E3 will show more about halo wars 2

I'm pretty sure it's backwards compatible right now for bone.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.