[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Still no AI complex enough to make robots horny for you >Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 142138758912096135.png (1012 KB, 1269x520) Image search: [Google]
142138758912096135.png
1012 KB, 1269x520
>Still no AI complex enough to make robots horny for you
>Still no robots where you can have kids with her synthetic womb
>Still no gf
I will be dead before this happens
JUST
>>
Depending on the availability and advancement of medicine, you may get to live a much, much longer life than your ancestors. It's likely that 120-150 y/o humans will be normal in ~30 years.

Even so, it's unlikely you will live long enough to witness (convincing) robo waifus.

You do, however, have an excellent chance of getting to experience full-sensory VR waifus within your lifetime. This is tech that is currently being worked on at an impressive rate, and as soon as researches can find a decent way to interface a computer with a human brain this shit is going to EXPLODE. The AI for early sims waifus will be pretty shit, but if just want to live out your perfect fantasy life in the sims than VR will work well for you.
>>
>>336336978
Nah man, haptics is hard. Wouldn't bet on it.
Don't even think about something like a generalized smell engine.
>>
>>336336978
I would probably trade my soul for a half-decent brain-interfaced VR experience. It's seriously way too exciting to think that all the books and movies featuring this that I've salivated over could be really possible.

I want a true WoW killer to appear, succeeding because of a perfectly implemented VR system.
>>
>>336337750
You sure about that? I'd be very careful about connecting my brain directly to something that's sure to have bugs and invite hackers.
>>
>>336336978
>Depending on the availability and advancement of medicine, you may get to live a much, much longer life than your ancestors. It's likely that 120-150 y/o humans will be normal in ~30 years.

and they are gonna give this out for free you think? this will only be for millionaires and the elite
>>
Strong AI will destroy us all
>>
>>336338258
Nah, it's just that those will live even longer than that.
>>
>>336338258
Almost medicines start out being too expensive for the masses.

But if the elites get it first, eventually they'll get better shit and what they had originally will be made cheaper.
>>
>>336336614

You say that as though they'd be capable of affection and breeding.

You're getting a sex doll with Cleverbot installed champ, don't make it sound better than it is
>>
>>336338641
A sufficiently advanced robot would be capable of either. Of course, at that level you'll start running into the hairy ethical ramifications of still forcing it to be interested in OP.
>>
>>336336614
wheres this image from, google has nothing
>>
>>336336614
I want to be the robot, not fuck the robot.
>>
>>336339721
Why not both?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.