[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA V Custom Deathmatches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>Have all the options to create open world deathmatches
>Hey guys lets play parkour and spend the whole time climbing shit until someone manages to get to the guns and ammo and rape everyone
Nobody besides fellow crew members plays any fun deathmatches. Its either Concrete no rooftops AR's only or its retarded parkour. Am I a retard for wanting to play a large map with 3-4 options of what gun to use and allowing players to play how ever they want? I just want to snipe everyone and get 30 kills with no deaths, is that too much to ask?
>>
At the merryweather base there is a cool indoor training facility that would make a great deathmatch location. Haven't tried it since the ps3, but is it available now through an official R* deathmatch, because I couldn't create one there in the content creator.

Also pertaining to your point, I blame it all on people's inability to form friendships. It is easy as fuck to get money when you have friends who also play, but if you don't then all you do is grind heist, or whatever shitty thing is paying you the most. This leaves death matches, captures, and one of the best modes (extraction) empty. Extraction is what so many people have been asking for, and little do they know it's already in the game. It is the same game mode from IV with a different name. I just bought a yacht, and friday night- saturday afternoon I made 460K just fucking around with friends (total playtime ~4hours).
>>
>>336096193
>hey lets play in a tiny box where you die constantly and cant leave the game because dying closes the pause menu
>>
>>336098998
What is the point of doing such a thing? I just don't get how getting killed equates to taking you off the pause menu? It is so moronic in design. Unless I'm missing a practical reason for it.
>>
>>336098998
that's another problem. The deathmatches in GTA IV were so much better. The maps were larger which meant you should use vehicles at some point, even if its just to move you closer to the enemy so you can get out. GTA V is so damn small that respawning meant someone is now behind you. Don't even get me started on the killstreak screen.
>>
>>336098151
that's a whole nother can of worms. "Grinding" is such a new thing to gaming and its fucking stupid. Ive never had to grind in GTA V or Red Dead because I actually enjoy doing co-op missions, survivals, death matches, survivals, etc. I even do them by myself sometimes. Play a deathmatch with some friends for an hour and you can easily get near or over $100,000.
>>
To illustrate how retarded people are online and how they cant "play nice". Lets take a look at freeroam, which I love. People will kill each other left and right in freeroam while having to "choose the easy way out" aka kill themselves to lower their wanted level. This goes on all while you hear annoying cop sirens non stop. All players are also losing money from dying or killing themselves. But suggest everyone go play a death match instead??Nobody does it!
>>
>>336101182
Why not just play custom death match that's the size of 2 city blocks? No annoying cops and everyone gets $$$ after win or lose. Except there is still that cancerous killstreak screen which is probably one of the worst ideas in GTA history. Kill a couple players in a row...lets fuck your screen up. Die a couple times in a row...lets fuck your screen up???
>>
>>336101007
Racing (R* screwed over the best class with Benny's Sabre) with Supers, and Sports is great fun if you're into the racing scene, deathmatches, some contact missions, extraction, some captures, survivals, and other modes in this game are a blast. The problem is that people don't play them for whatever reason. Also, other VIP's in lobbies I've been in rarely accept the VIP deathmatches.
>>
File: Comet.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Comet.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
All I want from this game now is a Benny's Comet that could make it into a RWB, or at least a 918 Spyder. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>336101883

If you hate the Sabre Custom, just tell your friends not to use it in a muscle race.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.