[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there's a harder boss in this entire series I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: Nameless_king.jpg (333 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nameless_king.jpg
333 KB, 1920x1080
If there's a harder boss in this entire series I can't remember it.

I feel like I have to do everything perfectly in the second phase or I'm fucked.
>>
He's definitely up there in terms of difficulty. I beat him in 5 tries, but when I did finally beat him my hands where shaking a bit and my heart was beating pretty fast. I feel like he's harder than any of the main game bosses in all of the games. The only other boss to give me that hard a time where OS, which I died to more, but only because Dark Souls was my first souls game, and I was using a shit weapon/unupgraded armor, and Smelter Demon, because I had no idea what adaptability did in DS2 and never leveled it, which led to my rolls being completely useless. I put him at about the same difficulty as Fume Knight honestly. I found Manus and Kalameet a bit harder the first time I encountered them though, but once again, it was because Dark Souls was my first, so I was just a scrub. If DS3 was my first, Nameless King would have probably taken me days to beat.
>>
File: 1459944739396.png (382 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
1459944739396.png
382 KB, 600x376
>>335973193
nice pasta

DS3 is too fucking easy.

If any boss takes more than 3 tries, you're shit and you need to git gud senpaitachi.
>>
>>335973193
Tips plz
>>
>>335973291
If this was your first Souls game you would think it was impossible.
>>
File: orphan of kos(m).png (778 KB, 629x996) Image search: [Google]
orphan of kos(m).png
778 KB, 629x996
>>
File: 1446306520102.webm (511 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
1446306520102.webm
511 KB, 420x314
>>335972552
Orphan of Kos or some say Kosm is still top dog.
>>
This was my first DS and even I find it easy to beat. Going for 1 and 2 now
>>
>>335972552
>Summoned to this person's world
>In middle of a boss
>Black Crystal'd home
>Summoned to another world
>Have stupid penality on me as result of previous summon
>Host sees I refuse to gank the invader and black cystals me
>This happens again
Christ.
>>
>>335972552
He's not even the hardest, or even second hardest in his own game. Orphan is for sure harder, and Raime is of a similar difficulty while being better designed and more fun. Even Alonne is at least as hard.
>>
>>335973291
>pasta
Souls games aren't hard. Try playing actual challenging games like Ninja Gaiden or DMC on DMD. Like I said, I had no trouble with DS1 or 2, except for OS and Smelter, but that was only because I didn't understand some gameplay mechanics. I found DS3 easy overall, but all souls games are easy, unless you're a pleb.

>>335973393
Practice rolling. Don't attack him more than once if using a strength or slower weapon. Learn his attacks. Forget about using a shield unless it's a greatshield. When he buffs his sword to call lightning, you have a few seconds of free time to heal, buff, hit him, or do whatever.
>>
He's only hard if you gimp your self by not using a long/straight sword style weapon.

And no those weapons aren't over powered, every other weapon is just under tuned.
>>
He's hard if you stay away if you get close he will just whiff his attacks usually.
>>
File: ds3 boss design.png (33 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ds3 boss design.png
33 KB, 800x800
>>335972552
1. see pic related
2. git gud
3. never post here again
>>
>>335973517
Not as hard

Bloodborne's dodging mechanics are smoother and quicker
>>
File: drunkjack.png (2 MB, 1621x1076) Image search: [Google]
drunkjack.png
2 MB, 1621x1076
>>335972552
Everything up to this boss felt pretty easy.

Then I ring the bell, and this dude fucking comes screaming out of the sky pretending to be ornstein the royal buttfucker that he is.

His piece of shit dragon lord can get staggered then impaled in his stupid fucking face, but not before his massa literally stands on his neck and fucking swings his god damned spear at your stupid fucking face. You know, the one that walks around all the time either looking like he's seen some shit or had it pack against his ass armor.

Then when you smear queer the featherscaled, he facestabs his stupid bitch dragon and then proceeds to Ornstein 2.0 you. You'd better have a god damn lothric knight shield or be really good at dodging some lightning.
>>
Pontiff was annoying.
>>
>>335972552
I think Bloodborne made this game easy for me, but no boss took me more than 3 tries. I beat this guy in two. I didn't even use a shield the entire game. I can definitely see why people would have trouble with this boss though and all I can say is roll toward attacks. This can be applied toward any boss actually.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.