[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that genuinely want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Dark Link HW.png (544 KB, 1354x695) Image search: [Google]
Dark Link HW.png
544 KB, 1354x695
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that genuinely want Zelda to take advice from dark souls.

>A dark link is invading.
>>
File: 17im5sboedocnjpg.jpg (134 KB, 800x643) Image search: [Google]
17im5sboedocnjpg.jpg
134 KB, 800x643
I will say that Dark Souls, or at least what I've played of it, is the game that comes closest to capturing the essence of Katsuya Terada's classic art for the NES Zeldas.

I mean, Zelda was never supposed to actually have that tone or feeling, but I do long for a game that has that. A Souls type of game with some Zelda inspiration and a color palette more like this art would be great.
>>
File: Link Surprise.gif (435 KB, 160x200) Image search: [Google]
Link Surprise.gif
435 KB, 160x200
>>335907962
Honestly I think they should atleast take the system from ALBWs and make it like dark souls.

Just imagine going through a temple, getting close to the boss door but also low on health so you try and leave to go get a red potion or something

>A dark link is invading
>Yfw
>And then that dark link has all the end game shit and mops the floor with you.
On second thought that be fun but also would suck if you didn't know exactly what you were doing.
>>
>>335908498
That needs to be a fucking thing.

Seriously I already get so much pleasure from pissing off faggots on Demon souls dark souls and bloodbourne PVP

I would gladly welcome zelda to that list.

What would be the the best zelda item/weapon for PVP trolling I wonder?
>>
>>335909275
Douchebag invaders would use Biggoron's sword because of the range
>>
>>335909619
>Equip biggoron's sword.

>Proceed to spam stab.

>Win

Holy fuck I'd be pissed.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (716 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
716 KB, 512x512
>>335909734
Could you imagine if skills from TP were included somehow? The cheesing would be un fucking real.

You know YOU KNOW EVERY FUCKING PVPer would have that one skill that lets you roll right behind people for instant backstabs.
>>
>>335909275
Bitches don't know about my pro spinner beyblade technique
>>
>>335910001
I wish Souls had a ball and chain weapon
>>
File: windwakerlinksdumb.png (158 KB, 450x240) Image search: [Google]
windwakerlinksdumb.png
158 KB, 450x240
>Equip deku leaf
>Proceed to follow the host around fucking with them
>>
>>335910270
You are the cancer.

I hope the next guy you invade has fire arrows.
>>
>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW that genuinely think Ocarina of Time was a good game
>>
They tried a dark Zelda - it was called Darksiders and you all thought it was shit.
>>
>>335910531
That was more like Zelda + DMC.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.