[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish this game was better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I wish this game was better.
>>
I don't think DaS 2 was as bad as people here made it out to be
then again, I didn't play it until SotFS
Still though, I'd be hard pressed to say that is better than DaS 3, and that's enough for me.
>>
Me too

I enjoyed it while I was playing it, but now that I beat it I'm left feeling unsatisfied. When I played Bloodborne I immediately wanted to start a new game, and I did, I went to NG++ and enjoyed every minute of it. But with Dark Souls III I have no desire to replay it any time soon.
>>
Ok, it's time we stop pretending this is a good game.

>less enemy variety than Bloodborne
>less bosses than Bloodborne
>shittier bosses than Bloodborne
>awful area designs compared to Bloodborne(Farron's keep, consumed king's garden, Smouldering lake)
>shit combat
>laggy multiplayer
>worse animations and particle effects
>rehashed content out the ass

It's clear the leftover budget from Bloodborne was used to make this game. Now please let's stop pretending it's a good game because it isn't. Bloodborne is a good game, Dark Souls 3 isn't.
>>
File: weaponsofbloodborne.jpg (4 MB, 2886x4685) Image search: [Google]
weaponsofbloodborne.jpg
4 MB, 2886x4685
>>335862121
That's because just one weapon in Bloodborne was like learning whole new combat mechanics because they were all so specially geared.

I did a playthrough for each weapon and still haven't done a cannon only build etc.
>>
>>335861462
It felt uninspired. I think Miyasaki only wanted to end the contract with Bamco
>>
>>335862216
>less enemy variety than Bloodborne
Look... other things - yeah, but try to just remember how many fucking yharnamites that game had.
>>
Needed like 1 more complete area and some NG+ changes, just like a few unique items and a handful of new enemies would've made it a lot better.

>>335862216
>laggy multiplayer
>worse animations and particle effects
had me till there. the lag compensation in this game is the best from From so far. As long as you're not on 3rd world net it's as good as it gets with hit reg.
The animations and effects look great on max settings. The ambient effects and the combat effects are pretty stunning if you pay attention but aren't fantastical enough to distract you during combat.
>>
File: 1449435640897.png (61 KB, 627x620) Image search: [Google]
1449435640897.png
61 KB, 627x620
>>335861462
And I wish every game was better
>>
>>335861462
I wasn't disappointed but I really wished a bit more volume or bosses

I think they would add plenty on dlc but dlc that isn't coming till this fall, so yeah
>>
>>335862446
Lothric castle and consumed king's garden doesn't even introduce any new enemies.

Every area in Bloodborne introduces a new enemy type.
>>
>>335862216
shill out sonygger
>>
>>335861462
whats the matter you memer?

didn't like your fanservice?

not enough praise the sun messages?
>>
>>335862586
>Every area in Bloodborne introduces a new enemy type.
Choir doesn't.
And that wouldn't mean it actually reuses less of the old ones anyway.
Plus, king's garden is a very small area. And if you count the room behind the boss, it introduces the "mini-dragon" dudes.
>>
>>335862562
Yeah, it feels a bit too short, I hope the dlcs are at very least as long as DaS2's
>>
>>335863032
There is still more enemy types in Bloodborne.
>>
>>335862441
define uninspired
>>
The thing that annoys me most is the colour scheme. So much of it is that orange-red-gray hue of Lothric castle. I liked Lothric Castle as an area, it was just the colour that put me off.

I think that's the biggest reason why I liked Boreal Valley and Dragon Peak so much, they weren't that same fucking colour.
>>
>>335861462

Me too, but hey, it still kicks the fucking shit out of DS2.
>>
>>335863342

Farron Keep was like green, brown and purple, Sacrificial Path had some nice greens and blues.
>>
>>335863271
Lack of creativity and interest in the new ideas department. It felt like they were doing just a cooy paste from the previous ones.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.