[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mount & Blade Warband Every time I play this game, the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1352281510.jpg (1006 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
1352281510.jpg
1006 KB, 3000x2250
Mount & Blade Warband

Every time I play this game, the same thing happens:
>roll either Swadian or Vaegir nobleman
>upgrade all units to Knight
>win enough Tournaments to start investing in businesses across the world
>collect massive incomes
>find nobleman NPCs to join up
>build respectable army of Knights
>begin spreading word that I intend to be King
>conquer a city as new stronghold for my Kingdom
>get BTFO by every other faction immediately, thousands crashing down on my hundreds, wave after wave suiciding until they have nothing left until they finally win by virtue of sheer attrition

What do?

Also, Mount & Blade thread.
>>
>>335106937
Cultivate relationships with friendly lords and accumulate holdings through conquest for your faction. By the time you make your own kingdom you should have at least a city and a couple of castes stuffed to the top with a big garrison.

>protip, when garrisoning troop quality doesn't count for shit in autobattle, so a garrison of 800 peasants armed with sticks and stones will make your city safe while you're out for a reasonable price.

Also, fuck you for making me reinstall.
>>
Bannerlord Fucking When?
>>
>>335107401
So you'd suggest joining a faction before striking out on your own? I'd tried that a couple of times, and it felt like the King and his cronies were fucking with me.

>and to our newest vassal, the Knight that singlehandedly BTFO the enemy King and all his generals...
>this burnt up village with no villagers in the middle of enemy territory
>also, follow me for six months while I wander aimlessly around the countryside

Still, if that's what needs to be done, I'll do it.
>>
>>335107676
Either join a faction or just be a merc for one faction at a time. Fight and defeat enemy lords, then release them if you capture them after a battle. Do quests, especially those that involve breaking someone out of prison or clearing out bandit camps. Do this enough times to enough lords and everyone worth being friends with will love you.

Might even be better to revolt after you gain a sizeable holding as a vassal, too.
>>
>>335106937
You need more right to rule also with an army full of knights you shoul be able to fend of all sieges.
>>
>>335107619
2017 probably but the stuff they showed till now looks really good especially the sieges.
>>
File: lemortedarthurbo03malorich_0107.jpg (253 KB, 1073x829) Image search: [Google]
lemortedarthurbo03malorich_0107.jpg
253 KB, 1073x829
What do you guys do in times of peace?
I'm no newcomer to the game but this recent playthrough (Rhodoks) has been the hands down longest stint where I haven't been at war and all I'm doing is slaughtering sea raiders all day.
>>
>>335108921
Wander around looking for tournaments for gold and XP, upgrade your towns, collect more troops for garrisoning, train existing troops, etc.

In times of peace, prepare for war.
>>
how do you make money in this game

killing bandits only gives you chump change, I can't afford any good business and tourneys are rigged bullshit
>>
>>335109717

tournies are the best, you do need to pick certain cities though swadia cities always give a horse but one of those cities is always horse+lance which can be a dice roll in the last rounds. Nord Cities have the easiest tournies as it is unlikely you will lose if you just stick with your team.
>>
>>335109717
Find a lord giving out quests to clear out bandit camps.

Kill Sea Raiders for their loot.

Buy up goods in one town and sell them in another for profit.
>>
>>335108921

bandits or quests are a good idea, if you have a castle just dump everyone except your heroes and you can usually take on any quest a lord or town offers
>>
File: lemortedarthurbo03malorich_0097.jpg (223 KB, 833x1019) Image search: [Google]
lemortedarthurbo03malorich_0097.jpg
223 KB, 833x1019
>>335109123
Ahh makes sense, I did all that stuff regularly but I've never had so much 'free' time in the game before with no wars going on and having to worry my town's gonna get raped every ten minutes. Also Rhodok's apparently are all bros because there's no discontent right now and only 10% restless
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.