[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks for the beta test, Sonyfags http://www.eurogamer.net
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ss (2016-04-19 at 10.03.36).png (11 KB, 602x205) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-19 at 10.03.36).png
11 KB, 602x205
Thanks for the beta test, Sonyfags

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-sonys-plan-for-playstation-4k-neo-revealed
>>
>>334893892
So we have the PS4K, the NX, what's next the Xbox One2?
>>
Now that 8th Gen is finally over

What went wrong?
>>
>>334893892
Are you actually fucking retarded?

Like, holy shit, are you literally, not just using that word for shits, LITERALLY, a fucking actual autist?

Do your parents love you?

Are you beaten daily?

Did Uncle Pete rape you at age 11?

You are mentally handicapped, and your opinion is fucking stupid. I actually had to take time out of my day to read this stupid fucking post.

I too, feel legitimately handicapped reading this poorly structured response. Like, shit, you are fucking so dumb, your parents probably regret having such a fucking failure of a chlid.

You need to kill yourself, the world cannot cope with someone of your stupidity.

I hate you, and you should hate you.

Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1427238759314.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1427238759314.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>that
>running 4k
>>
>>334894525
>posted from mom's notebook
>>
File: 101550.jpg (57 KB, 270x470) Image search: [Google]
101550.jpg
57 KB, 270x470
>>334894142
Windows 10 boxes.
>>334894403
This nigga mad as fuck.
>>334894364
Shit hardware, shit games. Why anyone brought an 8th gen console is beyond me.
In other news intel is firing 12k staff and moving away from desktop computing in favor of Cloud Solutions. Hope you like AMD shitware.
>>
so games will now come with a normal and neo mode, like playing with low and high presets, this thing is trying so fucking hard to be a pc, whats the fucking point, one of the thing I loved about consoles is the fact that you just poped the game and played it, and all the people had the same experience, now its just like pc where only the cool kids with the latest stuff can get the better experience, fuck this.
>>
>both systems have 8gb, but apparently ps4 base has 512mb of it locked that is somehow freed up in neo ps4
>base ps4 was actually 7.5gb memory

why did'nt they call it ps470?
>>
>>334894758
>Replying to pasta
>>
That's nowhere near enough for decent 4k. My R290x from 2013 is 32 compute units and runs at 1ghz with a 512bit memory bus. At best you will get decent 1080P, depends how much they sell it for I suppose. If base model PS4 gets a price cut and ps4k is the same price it's not too bad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.