[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beyond Two Souls or The Last of Us remastered?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: good for the goyim.jpg (113 KB, 878x1572) Image search: [Google]
good for the goyim.jpg
113 KB, 878x1572
>>
>hey /v/ which movie should I get
>>
>>334892646
The Last of Us has less cutscenes than Bayo 2.
>>
>>334892646
Are you actually fucking retarded?

Like, holy shit, are you literally, not just using that word for shits, LITERALLY, a fucking actual autist?

Do your parents love you?

Are you beaten daily?

Did Uncle Pete rape you at age 11?

You are mentally handicapped, and your opinion is fucking stupid. I actually had to take time out of my day to read this stupid fucking post.

I too, feel legitimately handicapped reading this poorly structured response. Like, shit, you are fucking so dumb, your parents probably regret having such a fucking failure of a chlid.

You need to kill yourself, the world cannot cope with someone of your stupidity.

I hate you, and you should hate you.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>334892646
DARK VOID > Last of Us > Beyond Two Souls
>>
>>334892807
>reddit rant
>>
>>334892807
fresh out of neogag I see.

Hey OP, why stop there? PS4 supports Blu-Ray, there are lots of movies you can enjoy on it!
>>
>>334892938
Holy shit... Ellen fucking in 4K fucking awesome
>She has a penis
>>
>2 posters

Fuck off, samefag.
>>
>>334892785
The Last of Us has infinitely more "slowly walk around while the characters spout out observational dialogue" scenes than Bayo 2.
>>
>>334893043
8 posters actually and 9 comments actually
>>
>>334892807

You didn't answer which movie he should get.
>>
>>334893150
Beyond Two Souls 4K Edition
>>
>>334892807
You seriously are nothing but a fucking skid mark on this country. I don't even know where to begin with how wrong you are. I mean, someone making such a post would HAVE to be severely mentally challenged or at least totally disconnected from society. Therefore, I can only assume you are posting from a fucking mental hospital with your dick chained to a wall so you can't spontaniously jerk off on yourself, or that your a 400 pound mammoth mouthbreather who hasn't seen the light of day in 10 years and who has dorito crumbs lodged in his fat folds. How can you be SO stupid and ignorant? Do you believe everything you read on the internet, which I assume is your only connection to the outside world? Christ, you haven't worked a day in your pathetic life, have you? You didn't even put forth an effort in school because you were too busy rubbing it out in the bathroom to girls who laughed at your pathetic, pudgy pimply face. So you fucking flunked out and therefore have no grasp of, well... ANYTHING! and yet, AND YET... you still try to make posts on here like you actually know what the strawberry fuckcakes you're talking about. Please, grab a blunt object and hit yourself in your fat fucking head repeatedly until you fucking die. Go feed a homeless family for an entire winter with your massive, fucking whale of a body. You fucking piece of shit.
>>
Until Dawn.
>>
File: cv.jpg (280 KB, 1794x446) Image search: [Google]
cv.jpg
280 KB, 1794x446
>>334893296

shit
>>
Fuck me like a boy
>>
File: 1456380781470.png (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1456380781470.png
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>334892873
>>334892938
>>334893150
>>334893296
>People are still falling for this pasta
>>
File: 1450309363049.jpg (188 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1450309363049.jpg
188 KB, 500x502
>>334892807
>All the salt.
>>
File: maoRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.jpg (4 KB, 133x196) Image search: [Google]
maoRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.jpg
4 KB, 133x196
>>334893435
>2011 was five (5) years ago
>>
>>334893692
YOU SWINE. YOU VULGAR LITTLE MAGGOT. YOU WORTHLESS BAG OF FILTH. AS WE SAY IN TEXAS, YOU COULDN'T POUR WATER OUT OF A BOOT WITH INSTRUCTIONS PRINTED ON THE HEEL. YOU ARE A CANKER, AN OPEN WOUND. I WOULD RATHER KISS A LAWYER THAN BE SEEN WITH YOU. YOU TOOK YOUR LAST VACATION IN THE ISLETS OF LANGERHANS. YOU'RE A PUTRESCENT MASS, A WALKING VOMIT. YOU ARE A SPINELESS LITTLE WORM DESERVING NOTHING BUT THE PROFOUNDEST CONTEMPT. YOU ARE A JERK, A CAD, AND A WEASEL. I TAKE THAT BACK; YOU ARE A FESTERING PUSTULE ON A WEASEL'S RUMP. YOUR LIFE IS A MONUMENT TO STUPIDITY. YOU ARE A STENCH, A REVULSION, AN OVERFLOWING LATRINE, A BIG SUCK ON A SOUR LEMON. I WILL NEVER GET OVER THE EMBARRASSMENT OF BELONGING TO THE SAME SPECIES AS YOU. YOU ARE A MONSTER, AN OGRE, A MALFORMITY. I BARF AT THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU. YOU HAVE ALL THE APPEAL OF A PAPER CUT. LEPERS AVOID YOU. YOU ARE VILE, WORTHLESS, LESS THAN NOTHING. YOU ARE A WEED, A FUNGUS, A STINKING SNOTRAG, THE DREGS OF THIS EARTH. YOU ARE A TECHNICOLOR YAWN. AND DID I MENTION THAT YOU SMELL YOU ARE A SQUEAKING RAT, A MISTAKE OF NATURE AND A HEAVY-METAL BAGPIPE PLAYER. YOU WERE NOT BORN. YOU WERE HATCHED INTO AN UNWILLING WORLD THAT REJECTS THE LIKES OF YOU. YOU DIDN'T CRAWL OUT OF A NORMAL EGG, EITHER, BUT RATHER A MUTANT MAGGOT EGG REJECTED BY AN EVIL SCIENTIST AS BEING BELOW HIS LOW STANDARDS. YOUR ALLEGED PARENTS ABANDONED THEIR BASTARD WHELP AT BIRTH AND THEN DIED OF SHAME IN RECOGNITION OF WHAT THEY HAD DONE TO AN UNSUSPECTING WORLD. GO EAT SHIT AND DIE.
>>
>this thread
>>
>>334893978
All this .. you could have said: "You are a fucking white male"
>>
File: IMG_20160416_005049.jpg (67 KB, 537x536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160416_005049.jpg
67 KB, 537x536
>>334893978
Hey, that was the most comprehensive list of all of my turn-ons. Thanks for making my next fap so much easier, anon.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.