[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to get a cheap nintedo ds. Does anyone have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: índice.jpg (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
7 KB, 230x219
I'm about to get a cheap nintedo ds.

Does anyone have a list of the best titles for the handheld?I have no preference in types of games
>>
File: R4i_Gold_3DS_flashcart.jpg (40 KB, 800x709) Image search: [Google]
R4i_Gold_3DS_flashcart.jpg
40 KB, 800x709
Get an R4 flashcart
>>
>>334807087

get a 2ds so you can play 3ds games too

you can get a new one with mario2 included for 100€ so if you go second handed i'm sure you can find a pretty cheap option
>>
>>334807087
Rune Factory 3. I recommend this a lot. Think of Harvest Moon but with a better cast of characters and with dungeon exploring elements.

"The World Ends With You" is a good one too, makes great use of the DS's features. A bit trippy and hard to get used to but it's pretty fun.

The Legend of Zelda games are pretty good as well. It's Zelda, you know what's up.

Speaking of which, the DS port of Super Mario 64 is pretty good too. It's exactly what you'd expect, plus it has 4 more playable characters.
>>
>>334807087
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_DS
>>
>>334807776
i am getting one of those. I just want that image with the /v/ approved titles so i can show it to the guy so he downloads all the games.
>>334807894
i alredy have a 3ds, i'm giving the ds to my sister but i might as well get some games for me in it.
>>334808316
do you have the image i'm looking for?
>>
SMT: DeSu
SMT: Strange Journey
>>
>>334808879
just use the wiki, it's more up to date
>>
>>334807087
Erm...

Pokemon Platinum
Viewtiful Joe (it was a third Joe game directed by Kamiya and no one seems to know about it)
Rhythm Heaven
The remake of the first Fire Emblem game
Contact
That's off the top of my head

There's also a Suda51 directed puzzle game I haven't got yet that I've heard various things about.
>>
Ghost trick

Hotel dusk

The last window

Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Shirin the wanderer

Megaman zero collection

Phoenix weight games

Professor Layton games

Pokemon black and white and their sequel

Pokemon heart gold soul silver

Pokemon platinum

Super princess peach

Tingles rupees land

Final fantasy tactics

Advance wars dual strike

Advance wars day of ruin

Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story

Okamiden

Metriod prime pinball

Harvest moon ds (really buggy though)

Elite beat agents

Dragon quest IV V and VI

Chrono Trigger port

Solatorobo
>>
Project Rub or Feel the Magic XY XX as it was called in America
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 256x384
Feel the magic
Rub rabbits
>>
>>334807087
Be careful if you're buying on ebay or Amazon. Especially if the seller is from China/Hong Kong. So many fake DS Lites on those sites for $50-60 that come "new" and somehow they rigged the system for 100% positive feedback.
>>
>>334809505
Should probably play the 3DS versions of both DeSus instead
>>
>>334807087
Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. You can make do with the first, Justice For All, and Trials & Tribulations.
at least try the first case of the first game
>>
>>334811723
its from a friend of mine. right now i'm going to the store to buy a r4, they usually add games at the store as well, so it saves me time if i tell him or show him a list of games beforehand.
>>
>>334811842
no
the only big difference is the 3DS has subpar dub only voice acting while DS has none
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 256x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 256x230
>>334811976
Once you're done with those, I'd highly recommend this game and its sequel. I think they're the best in the series, but you need to play the original trilogy to fully appreciate them.
>>
File: 3V3Nyaq.jpg (3 MB, 2763x5000) Image search: [Google]
3V3Nyaq.jpg
3 MB, 2763x5000
>>334810213
Cool, thanks alot.

I remember to see a list similar to pic related but for nintendo ds games.

does anyone have it?
>>
>>334807087
The World Ends With You is a great RPG title that I put 100 hours into.
FInal Fantasy 4 remake is good if you want some FF4.
Okamiden if you like Okami.
Pokémon games - HG/SS are very good.
Professor Layton is also pretty fun and at times frustrating.
Kirby Mass Attack is alright.
Zelda is OK but not as good as the console or other handheld titles really.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.