[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Black Ops 3 saved single player CoD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
>tons of special abilities
>world war 2 level
>the guy from SVU
>anime tier plot featuring metal gears
>literally no QTEs
>ACTUAL FUCKING BOSS FIGHTS

Treyarch really made BO3 great, it's a shame they don't get much love.
>>
BO2s single player was better though

BO3 was fine, but adding coop back really limited what could be done.
>>
File: largekek.jpg (40 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
largekek.jpg
40 KB, 366x488
>saved
>anime-tier plot
>>
>>334697702
I'm having alot of problems with BLOPS 3.

It's incredibly easy, even without that Tac mode bullshit, all the guns have the exact same upgrades, which doesn't really make sense to me and kinda defeats the point of different guns in the same group. There's alot going on all the time, but that doesn't add a micro game to the main goal of "kill everything".

And the voice acting is horrible. Kinda breaks the mood most times.

Dead Ops is infinitely better than any other mode of this game.
>>
>>334697702
Treyarch has made great CoDs since WaW
>>
>playing cawadoody
this board is 18+
>>
Had much more fun with it than any other CoD game to date, too bad the PC port was mediocre and no one really cared about it because it carried the CoD moniker.
>>
File: 1460117799918.jpg (56 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1460117799918.jpg
56 KB, 768x576
>anime tier plot
>good
>>
File: 1404448512158.jpg (67 KB, 717x768) Image search: [Google]
1404448512158.jpg
67 KB, 717x768
>>334697702

>mfw the robot part in the first mission

Holy fuck that was brutal.
>>
>>334698118
Well Blops3 clearly have less budget than previous titles. You can tell because AW literally have better graphics than it and they can't afford another big name actor, but Treyarch is doing the best they can and they are really trying. COD is dying, it's on life support, in few years they will stop their yearly release and eventually stop the series. Maybe then we can lay COD to the rest it deserves.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 440x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 440x200
>>334698331
Nice meme
>>
>>334698717
thanks for proving my point, millennial
>>
>>334698695
I don't have a problem with the graphics. And the voice acting being horrible is mostly a "well everything else kinda sucks so I might as well complain about this, too"

The other things have nothing to do with the budget. They were decisions made that ruin the game for me.
>>
>>334698331
>making fun of someone playing vidya
>being over 18
You know what to do now
>>
>train go boom
>it was all a dream

Literally garbage
>>
People still play these games?
>>
>>334698927
>not liking boom boom dreamy trains

Go fuck your garbage waifu
>>
>that dude from SVU
Oh shit, Chris meloni? He's my middleaged 3D husbando
>>
>>334699235
Forgot my pic
Look at this handsome fuck
inb4 OP is talking about ICE T or the asian
>>
>>334697702
>disregarded choice system for le ebin plot twist
>literally no reason to even be called Black Ops
No, fuck BO3.
>>
>>334697702
The story was fucking boring and super generic
>>
I'm just waiting for mod tools so we can get our good' ol Promod back.
>>
how much does the plot rip off Deus Ex Human Revolution?
>>
>>334700764
It didn't, but it would probably be less dumb if it did.
>>
>>334697702
the single player was absolute shit
>>
Actual dialogue fromBlack Ops 3 campaign:

"WHAT'S THE FROZEN FOREST!?"

"FUCK!"

"FUUUUUUUCK!"

"FUCKING FUUUUUUCK!"

Brilliant 10/10
>>
>>334697881
This. Black ops 2 had the branching story and superior missions (the 1980s ones). 3 was still really good, and I'm glad they finally put co op back in the game.
>>
File: 720x405-R1244_FEA_Trump_A_SML.jpg (24 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
720x405-R1244_FEA_Trump_A_SML.jpg
24 KB, 720x405
>Where were you when Black Ops 3 saved single player CoD?

lol

>you dont like this mission? just skip it and play another one, you start with the last chapter if you want :^)
>>
>>334702336
Imagine yourself in a frozen forest
>>
The story you see, is not the story.

You have to sit and work out what is real, what is false memories etc. You are dead, without being deceased.
>>
>>334704049
MC has actually been a delusional Taylor for half the game, the frozen forest isn't real, none of the boss fights with Taylor's crew actually happened. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>334698717
>image.jpg
pottery
Now kill yourself
>>
>>334698695
What was with AW though. Everybody talked besides the Mc in the actual game play but he has full lines in cut scenes
>>
I enjoyed the Nightmares Zombie campaign.

Hopefully next time they'll do it properly though and not just dub over the campaign maps.
>>
>>334697702
Played 10 minutes of it desu. Felt and looked EXACTLY like Modern Warfare, so I refunded.

If I want to play rehashed crap, I'll play Assassin's Creed.
>>
>>334697702
>cowwadoody
Leave.
>>
Can we all agree AW was the best """"modern""" CoD?
>fast as fuck
>movement that requires skill
>>
>>334704376
Different storytelling styles. Definitely a step back from Treyarch's method. Allowing both of the Masons talk really let them be characters in the story rather than faceless, voiceless avatars of the player. It sure gave me feels when any character dies, unlike say, MW2 and MW3.
>>
>>334705736
If the PC port wasn't shit it would be the best COD period.
>>
>>334705907
worked fine on my machine :^)
>>
>>334700764
Very little, the entire game is actually a VR simulation except for the first and last levels, it's very Ghost in The Shell.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.