[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He has written the script for the Games: Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
>He is openly gay and has voiced interest in creating high-profile titles with strong and layered LGBT protagonists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucien_Soulban

''Videogames have stopped “announcing” gay characters. They’re introducing them without much fanfare in an effort to say, Yeah, it’s there and pretty normal. Call it: We’re here, we’re queer, and we’re busy working.''

http://blog.ubi.com/shockingly-short-interview-lucien-soulban/
>>
The only fag in Far Cry 3 is a rapist
>>
Cool
>>
>>334606780
Exactly

"Oh boy. I think the real question is, When are going to get a gay/lesbian AAA hero(ine) who isn’t a one-off joke? You look at Javier Bardem in Skyfall, his character’s sexuality was total shtick to satisfy one scene. Otherwise, he was a narcissist with mommy issues, and a pedophile to boot. His “seduction” of Bond was nothing more than vanity because Bond was his reflection, the new “him.” Yay. So it bothers me when I hear people using his performance as a benchmark for diversity in entertainment, and I have heard it being bandied about."
>>
>>334606701
>has his thread deleted
>makes another

Just how triggered are you?
>>
>>334606701

Your last 2 threads were deleted.

Take the hint and fuck off
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (424 KB, 1000x561) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
424 KB, 1000x561
>>334606915
About 10%
>>
>>334606701
>implying I'm buying Ubishit games anyway
kek
>>
>>334607000
People have the opportunity to bankrupt ubisoft

>Last game was a record breaker in sales
>>
>>334607083
this
you fucks should stup buying their shit
Rainbow Six siege was their only good game in 6 years
>>
>>334607083
>People have the opportunity to bankrupt ubisoft
Don't be retarded, Ubisoft is a multi billion dollar company.
>>
>They’re introducing them without much fanfare in an effort to say, Yeah, it’s there and pretty normal.

sooo, how they should be? does this mean this whole fad of characters that are completely defined by their sexual orientation is going to stop?
>>
>>334606701
>Two year old article
>>
>>334607276

I really don't understand /v/'s need to scour through twitter, blogs, facebook, tumblr, and forums to find something to get angry about.

I mean, it just seems indicative of some sort of mental problem
>>
>>334607276
People like OP spend all day looking for articles like this to get triggered over so they have something to shitpost about.
>>
>>334607217
>Ubisoft is a multi billion dollar company.

Because hipsters and retards buy their products

>Their DLCs
>Ubi pass
>>
>>334606701
Lucien Soulban
>A LGBT from Saudi Arabia
Well that is an actual unicorn these days. A person who probably personally saw gays getting persecuted.

Honesty the problem with writing people with gay people in it is that they flaunt that shit in the game. Cool, you're gay. I don't give a fuck and I see you doing gay shit, alright mate. But don't fucking advertise your game on the fact that your cast is gay or make your character literally a stereotype of that shit. I know gay people, they don't all talk like a guy with a high pitched voice and annoying honey quotes.
>>
>>334607374
>I mean, it just seems indicative of some sort of mental problem

It's called "Jewish Sickness" i.e sick of being jewed
>>
>>334607558
Stop trying to fit in and go back to redit where you belong.
>>
File: faggots gonna fag.jpg (53 KB, 465x960) Image search: [Google]
faggots gonna fag.jpg
53 KB, 465x960
>>334606701
pic related, fags in a nutshell.
why is it always the less than 1% minority who want to force their degenerate, freakish ways onto the majority?
>LOOK AT ME I AM A FAGGOT JUST LOOK AND DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE OF LIBSHIT LAWS THAT PROTECT MY AIDS RIDDEN ASS AND GIVE ME A FREE PASS FOR EVERYTHING LOOK AT ME I'M SUCH A SPECIAL SNOFLAKE AND WE ARE HERE TO STAY DURRR DIE YOU BIGOTED HATER I HATE YOU SO MUCH I HOPE YOU GET BEATEN TO DEATH FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP! I WROTE THIS LGBT CHARACTER INTO [insert form of media here] FOR THE SAKE OF BEING LGBT BECAUSE IT MAKES HIM AUTOMATICALLY SPECIAL JUST LIKE ME
>>
>>334607202
AC4
AC2/brotherhood
>>
>>334607654
>Stop trying to fit i

M-MUH SJW GAMES
>>
>>334606701
>''Videogames have stopped “announcing” gay characters. They’re introducing them without much fanfare in an effort to say, Yeah, it’s there and pretty normal. Call it: We’re here, we’re queer, and we’re busy working.''

That's how it should have been in the first place.

Even I feel I get pissed off when they're pointlessly flaunting homosexuality/heterosexuality/any sexuality as some sort of selling point.

It's blatant pandering, and really annoying.
>>
>>334607786
You actually believe he is not going to make a open gay tranny queen when he gets the green light?

Gays only want to shock other people
>>
94% of /v is man children

They don't even know who is Soros
>>
>>334607202

this

fuck ubisoft
and fuck the whole reddit fraction on this cancer board
go back to playing dark souls 3 exdee
>>
>>334608090
What does this have to do with video games?
>>
>>334608090
That's Soro's children

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
WEST DESTROYED

>and the useful idiots (communists) think they are helping mankind
>>
"Jews don't suffer, they hide" Hitler

"If you are white in america, you don't know what is suffering" Bernie Sanders
>>
>>334608297
Oh look it is the childish 12 yearold reditor still trying to force his shitty meme no one but him posts

Reminder for everyone to always report this 12 year old reditor
>>
>>334606701
who
gives
a
shit
cry
me
a
river
fag
>>
>>334608297
>A fucking white male
I am just showing what kind of people the shitty country of Canada,which Ubisoft has to cater to, are like.
>>
>>334608462
Remember
that Bernie Sanders is telling us whites are not humans because only humans can suffer and according to Sanders "whites can't suffer"
>>
>>334608545
Fuck off back to your /pol/ shithole.
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (21 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
21 KB, 221x225
>>334608638
THE GOYIM KNOW
SHU...........
>>
>>334608181
>>334608462
This
>>334608542

And you are a dumbass if this post was ever was about video games. The fucking whole thing is political from the beginning. Guess you are too much of a manchild to know that though.
>>
>>334608691
I'm not even American, I couldn't give a shit about your retarded politics.
>>
>>334606874
>and a pedophile to boot

Wait what?
>>
>>334608829
I-I'M SUPERIOR
>FUCK ALL WHITE MALES
>>
>>334607083
>>334607217
Actually Syndicate sold so low they decided to not release a game this year. The official comment is:
>“This year, we also are stepping back and re-examining the Assassin’s Creed franchise. As a result, we’ve decided that there will not be a new Assassin’s Creed game in 2016. Since the release of Assassin’s Creed Unity, we’ve learned a lot based on your feedback. We’ve also updated our development processes and recommitted to making Assassin’s Creed a premier open-world franchise. We’re taking this year to evolve the game mechanics and to make sure we’re delivering on the promise of Assassin’s Creed offering unique and memorable gameplay experiences that make history everyone’s playground.”
what it really means is
>Unity and Syndicate sold like shit, we guess we have to actually put in some effort next time
I read one of the many articles about it and one of them had a great graph of sales but I can't find it. Essentially ever since Asscreed 3 it was a heavy drop with Unity, and I think Syndicate was either a little bit under Unity or a little bit over.
>>
>>334608829

>everyone that disagrees with me politically can fuck off to /pol/ lmao exdee
>>
Including Soulban and Alison Rapp, which other SJW have outspoken in favor of child-sex?
>>
>>334608959
>everyone that disagrees with me politically
Yes, this is a video games board retard. There is a board for politics and this isn't it.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>334608935
>Actually Syndicate

They put Karl Marx as a hero in Syndicate
>A jew who never worked in his life
>>
>>334609069
We are talking about SJW writer Farcry 3 and 4
>>
>>334609118
I still feel like I should check out Unity, French Revolution and Paris is luring me too much despite knowing it's a mess of a game.
>>
>>334609069

Are you the chinese dude who owns 4chan?

This whole thread is about politics so go report it and sage it and whatever but fuck off and dont bump it if you are triggered by it so much
>>
>>334609213
Did they even fix it or is it broken forever?
>>
>>334609252
>This whole thread is about politics
Yes, that is why it is on auto sage and about to 404
>>
>>334609293
I think they put out some patches which helped but as far as I know it's still an unoptimized mess. Still, I won't mind playing on Medium+60FPS, the city looks gorgeous in the videos I've seen and that's really what interests me.
>>
>>334609339

Are you waiting for the mod to come delete this thread while you post in it and express just how butthurt you are? lol
>>
>>334607000
>those digits
>>
>>334609582
The mod doesn't need to delete it, the thread is on auto sage and will delete itself once it reaches the bottom of page 10.

Want to talk about politics?

There is a whole board for that

>>>/pol/

This is /v/ - video games the clue is in the name.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.