[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mesoamerican game setting when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: aztec warrior.jpg (160 KB, 697x1024) Image search: [Google]
aztec warrior.jpg
160 KB, 697x1024
>you will never hunt jaguars in the jungle
>you will never go to war alongside your aztecbros
>you will never wear badass Mayan warrior armor showing off your muscles
>you will never speak in an ancient Aztec dialect with a deep manly voice
>you will never fuck a virginal Aztec hottie under the moonlight and fill her with your warrior cum while surrounded by the sounds of the forest
>you will never build cities with piramids covered in gold like in the El Dorado legends
>you will never sacrifice your enemies and offer their hearts to the sun god

>you will never quest to find the legendary fountain of youth lost deep in the jungle
>you will never explore the vastness of the American continent when it was still rich with wild life, and unspoiled by modern industry
>>
>you will never find out who Viravocha really was.
>you will never know why the cave of Xibalba in particular was so feared.
>you will never meet the ancient astronauts whom used a holographic array to make the outline for the Nazca lines.
>you will never know what those mysterious holes that number in the millions and run around the hills of Mexico.
>you will never witness the destruction of the Temple of Sun in a single day and the giants who created it.
>you will never meet the refugees of Atlantis'/Noah's/Gilgamesh's flood who took refuge in the Yucatan Peninsula and hid one of the three Halls of Records and placed an eternal sentinel whose position may not be violated by physical means to guard it.
>you will never meet the creators of Puma Puncu.
>you will never meet the inhabitants of Lake Titicaca who built an underwater city inside the volcano's crater and showed the natives that it looks like a Jaguar chasing a rabbit from space.
>you will never know how this all ties into the mummies in Chile with a rare virus exclusive to a population of less than 1000 Japanese people today and the Yonaguni Monument.
>>
>>334522867
>>334524965
you spent a lot of time on this didn't you OP
>>
File: 1456110653719s.jpg (12 KB, 161x250) Image search: [Google]
1456110653719s.jpg
12 KB, 161x250
>>334525141
>implying that I am OP.

I've got you now, troll. Now I will study you.
>>
>>334522867
>you will never fuck a virginal Aztec hottie under the moonlight and fill her with your warrior cum while surrounded by the sounds of the forest

fuck,as i teen i read some book about this and was hot.

It could be a great open world action adventure gaem
>>
File: 2D6.jpg (82 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
2D6.jpg
82 KB, 625x469
>You will never explore Teotihuacan or Tenochtitlan with CUHRAZY gameplay developed by Platinum
>>
>>334522867

crash bandicoot?
>>
File: 1389010516093.png (16 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
1389010516093.png
16 KB, 601x695
>>334522867
>climax building up as the spanish arrive
>you die of smallpox before the final battle
>>
>>334525473
Have you seen what real aztecs look like? They're all the short fat boxy mexicans
>>
Mesoamerican ballgame game when?
>>
>>334526352
Apparently there were some really attractive Aztec women

Maybe that's why Spaniards decided to stick their penis on them.
>>
>>334524965
>all ties into the mummies in Chile with a rare virus exclusive to a population of less than 1000 Japanese people today
what?
>>
>>334526562
Among the dozen candidates to have beaten the Spaniards to the new world, one is the Japanese. This is based on a DNA linking between a kind of AIDS like virus that only a small town in Japan has.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/virus-links-japanese-to-chiles-ancient-mummies-1124621.html

It's notable, that the oldest mummies in the world are also found in this same desert (preceding the oldest Egyptian mummies by 4000 years), but I don't think these are a part of them.
>>
>>334527554
interesting - thanks for this
>>
File: 307780_2015-06-25_00003.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
307780_2015-06-25_00003.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>334522867
I thought that was Kotal Kahn.
>>
>>334528876
You're welcome. As you can tell, the link is old. It was in Who Discovered America on History a few years back. That's how I know of it. In Ancient Astronauts, in one episode they talked about this Mexican scientist who discovered a secret liquid that allows him to rehydrate corpses. It's astonishing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2648468/Bringing-dead-life-Scientist-soaks-CORPSES-secret-formula-bath-make-easier-identify.html

Another scientist, an America I think, was also able to find out what type of blood type an old body belonged to, by using his own blood (O negative) to revitalize the cell.

I would be highly interested if these two scientists came together to study these mummies and it turns out they're indeed Japanese.

Can you imagine what we're missing if this is possible?
>>
Just wait for the next Far Cry game.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.