[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ScytheGirl is in Yandere Simulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Capturegfd.jpg (104 KB, 1277x718) Image search: [Google]
Capturegfd.jpg
104 KB, 1277x718
The shilling literally never stops

This faggot is putting his failed game that nobody liked INSIDE his new game. The same failed game that was shat on my MikeZ. Does this fucker have no shame?
>>
Who cares?
>>
>Getting this angry about an Easter egg
>>
>>334447284

I remember when I cared. The project had so much promise in the beginning when it was just a guy spitballing inspirations for how to make a game about being Yandere and what mechanics should be involved. Those monthly threads were a real treat.

Then he started adding references to other things he did. Memes. And more in jokes than content. Then he was mumbling about a kickstarter. People started to voice concern, and he told everyone to fuck off.

Now we can't talk about it anymore and in sad. Because it could have been great.
>>
>>334447478
>ideas guy comes to /v/ to let all the retards fellate him

It was always destined to be shit. Pandering to retarded pseudo /a/ memers.
>>
File: brock.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
Eva Email Simulator when?

>20 minutes long
>Have to sift through mail and create videos to yourself feel better
>>
>>334447650

What made it work was that along the way things seemed to be fruitful. Until eventually it became all about what he wanted and not what made this good. And then it was crushed under the weight of his ego and left in obscurity.
>>
File: 20.jpg (19 KB, 264x321) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
19 KB, 264x321
>>334447201
>FPS: 23
>>
>FPS: 23

Sasuga Unity
>>
>>334447478
>Eva
>making anything great
No.
>>
>>334447758
you guys are overreacting. im just going to wait and see how it goes. he is a douche though

the biggest problem i have with it is that the fanbase is retarded, mainly thanks to the easter eggs
>>
>>334448407
well, it is a Unity game.
>>
I dont care about this game anymore

Memes and the 10 yr old audience ruined it
>>
>>334447201
Scythe Girl has nothing to do with Mike Z. Mike Z gave him shit over a fighting game engine he had made.
>>
>>334447478
>Then he was mumbling about a kickstarter. People started to voice concern, and he told everyone to fuck off.
Nice revisionism. Back then /v/ wasn't yet as sour on Kickstarter and would cosntantly tell him to go there to get the game going, and he said that he didn't want to because he had too little to show for it, which is the position he still maintains.

Once people found out he was Eva all the threads devolved into people flinging shit and no more discussion about the game actually happening, so he stopped bothering with /v/.

The guy might be a ponce but there's no reason to make shit up, he makes himself look bad enough as it is.
>>
>>334449958
Thanks to PewDiePie giving the game exposure the fanbase is now primarily comprised of 14 year olds and under.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.