[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're Star Fox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 159c3c5d854ea1c1ce9ad1c684a1afa1.png (1012 KB, 1200x829) Image search: [Google]
159c3c5d854ea1c1ce9ad1c684a1afa1.png
1012 KB, 1200x829
We're Star Fox
>>
>>334403687
Where's Wolf?
>>
>>334403687
This one was sort of fun, but you ever been on a rollercoaster and then you start to feel queasy? WELL it kind of feels like that. NOT the greatest feeling in the world. Sure, I did all the stuff like shot the other members of the star fox team down and stuff. ROB and the great fox actually chased me down for revenge. ALSO, it's basically impossible to do anything but fly in the arwing. that SHIT is cramped. So while I got to shoot down kat and jack off to the thought, no, i was never even able to get close to her arwing, let alone molest her. it was CRAZY. after a few days i was a damn good pilot and krystal begged for her life over communications before i killed her. you ever have someone beg for their life right before your very eyes? shit's exhillerating. anyway, the communications were on even after her arwing was going down (she was already dead at this point) and all i could see was this lifeless expression in her eyes before her arwing hit the ground. it was kind of chilling but I didn't care, i was already dissociating at this point
>>
We're Metroid Heroes~!
>>
>>334403892
Okay
>>
>>334403892
Are you alright anon?
>>
File: Star_Fox_Team_Assault.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1013) Image search: [Google]
Star_Fox_Team_Assault.jpg
128 KB, 1024x1013
>>
>>334403687
I'm pretty sure like 3 of those characters don't actually exist.
>>
Fucking Fox is a disappointment.

>Krystal: "You know what we should do? We should fuck."
>Miyu: "YEAAAAAH"
"Shit yeah! Hey, she sounds like she wants in. YOU WANT IN?"
>Miyu: "YES"
"WELL THEN C'MON LADIES"
>>
>>334403831
He's Star Wolf
>>
>>334406914
Who?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.