[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody have any experience with Digimon re: Digitize? I wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 450x327
Anybody have any experience with Digimon re: Digitize? I wanna know if its any good
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 347x309) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 347x309
>>315605040
Anyone?
>>
File: 53249589_p1.jpg (175 KB, 823x868) Image search: [Google]
53249589_p1.jpg
175 KB, 823x868
>>315605040
It's alright at the beginning, but it kind of slows down towards the end as it gets more and more annoying to proceed since you absolutely need to have a Mega/Ultimate Digimon to proceed into the story and the glamour of it being Digimon starts dying out. Before that point, though, it's fun if you enjoy fighting and training your Digimon over and over, but it can get old. There's an aspect of seeing the city become more populated as the game goes on, but it isn't really as interesting as it should be. If you like Digimon, like with any of the games, I'd say give it a go until you find you can either finish it or you're fed up with it.
>>
File: 13.png (23 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
13.png
23 KB, 500x550
>>315605040
Also, expect a lot of fishing. It's not a necessity, but it helps with food and money.
>>
>>315605690
I actually have never played a digimon game before but I dont think i can wait for cyber sleuth and i dont want to buy a vita, so i was thinking of grabbing it. But i dunno, is the battle system like atlus games?
>>
File: IMG_20150703_114920.jpg (100 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150703_114920.jpg
100 KB, 600x338
>>315606415
With Cyber Sleuth, I suppose it'd be like saying it's Shin Megami Tensei but not as well structured and with Digimon. I've played very little of it, but that's what it'd look like.
You get three Digimon to fight with, and I think six digimon in reserve spaces, and each Digimon in battle gets a turn, order being based off of speed. You have a choice of basic attacks and skills, and then using items or running away.
If you're talking about Re:Digitize, it's nothing at all like Cyber Sleuth. Re:Digitize takes inspiration from the first World game while Cyber Sleuth takes inspiration from the DS games. If you have a PS4, outside of Japan is getting a port for that.
>>
File: Cyber Sleuth digimon list.jpg (1 MB, 960x5480) Image search: [Google]
Cyber Sleuth digimon list.jpg
1 MB, 960x5480
>>315606954
>>
>>315605040
Its an okay game download the psp version and patch on an emulator if you like the old digimon games you will like it
>>
>>315605040
Or, just wait for the next game
>>
>>315609089
>>315606954
Thanks guys, you really helped me
>>
>>315606954
I've been playing Cyber Sleuth. It can really drag on sometimes. I just want to battle and evolve my Digimon, but the game constantly wants to send you on fetch quests between the good dungeon crawling and fighting segments.

For some reason they have one quest early that puts you an area with enemies that give a shit ton of EXP so you can go ham and juice your team up, but then after the quest the area becomes locked off and everything has been giving off shit EXP again. By the time you have a team of Ultimates, the game is STILL throwing Rookie and Baby digimon at you. I know I'm not over leveled, because the last boss I fought was super tough and real fun to go against.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.