[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAIR IS FAIR, KID.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: FAIR_IS_FAIR.jpg (282 KB, 1920x900) Image search: [Google]
FAIR_IS_FAIR.jpg
282 KB, 1920x900
>>
>Leon
Alright, this is pretty fun, fucking ambulance out of no where. Nice some puzzles. The fuck I swear i've been fighting this boss for 4 hours. Is he going to fuck off?

>Chris
Fuck yeah Operater as fuck, get blasted niggers.

>Jake

Snowmobile bullshit, scavenger hunt in a blizzard the fuck I can't see shit, oh great it's the giant faggot with the freddy kruger hand again! Oh great its a retarded jew who constantly regenerates while I try to make it through this purposely confusing area chapter.

I kind of like this game but seriously there are some design choices that are inexcusably retarded. What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
Cousin and I have been playing through this on PC. It may not be a good RE game but its a solid coop game.
>>
>>333895904
>Snowmobile bullshit
You ride it for a few minutes. I think Auto Action Button makes it easier to use.
>scavenger hunt in a blizzard the fuck I can't see shit
I never had visibility problems in the blizzard. Maybe your brightness is turned down too much.
>Oh great its a retarded jew who constantly regenerates while I try to make it through this purposely confusing area chapter.
You literally push a button and the game tells you where to go.
>>
>>333895904
>What the fuck were they thinking?
It's capcom they don't think things out they just do it.
>>
The Jake chapter is probably one of the worst sections in a big budget game I've ever played.
>>
>>333896260
>The Jake chapter is probably one of the worst sections in a big budget game I've ever played.
Howso? The only bad section I can think of is the door slamming section which sometimes bugs out.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
God RE6 was unmemorable. Everytime I think back on what I remember the most I can only seem to recall fighting some giant T-Rex thing with an eyeball for a head and a giant housefly made of zombies.
It feels like a fever dream.
>>
>>333896029
https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/4e0ebm/resident_evil_6_pc_configuration_guide_for/

RE6 PC isn't optimally configured out of the box. You should take a look at this. It's a guide for tweaking the settings to match the PS4/XBO versions.
>>
>>333896375
T Rex is so underwhelming and easy as fuck holy shit.
>>
>>333896375
I liked jake and sherry. Helena also needs a proper standalone game.
>>
>>333896375
Why can you only remember things from Leon's campaign? His campaign is good, sure, but Chris' is better.

>>333896484
>T Rex is so underwhelming and easy as fuck holy shit.
Which is ironic because people bitched that the bosses were too hard and time consuming. (I think Capcom may have patched him on the sly somewhere along the line to reduce his health.)
>>
>>333895430
Shut up Dante. Go back to your own game.
>>
>>333896647
That's probably true because I remember when i played it on PS3 it felt like it took forever to beat him, but when I was playing the PS4 version he went down in 5 minutes. The only boss I really enjoy in Leon's campaign is the final fly thing.
>>
>>333896453
>https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/4e0ebm/resident_evil_6_pc_configuration_guide_for/
It runs perfectly fine for us.
>>
>>333896940
>The only boss I really enjoy in Leon's campaign is the final fly thing.
People who hate Simmons won't agree, but I wish they'd been able to give Simmons the extra stage they'd wanted. The artists wanted Simmons and Carla to be like a force of nature unleashed upon you. The world around you being ripped apart by their fury.

The end result was more conservative. To be honest, I don't really get the hate for Simmons coming back in different forms. It's not like Nemesis from RE3 where you you had to fight the shitty controls to kill the same boss over and over if you wanted the sweet rewards.
>>
>>333897236
>It runs perfectly fine for us.
It's not about how the game "runs". The older versions of RE6 default to a very low FOV, and the setting to make the QTEs significantly less shit is turned off by default.

Keeping the default settings is not removing broken glass inside your shoes. They might be great shoes, but the broken glass should have been taken out back in 2013.
>>
File: redddit is for fags.png (459 KB, 1024x746) Image search: [Google]
redddit is for fags.png
459 KB, 1024x746
>>333896453
>reddit.com

kill urself my man
>>
>>333897515
>https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/4e0ebm/resident_evil_6_pc_configuration_guide_for/
Ah I see. I'll take a look then. Thanks anon.
>>
>>333897324
I mean what I hate about it is how there is no build up its just boss fight then boss fight then boss fight. It feels more like a boss rush mode then a main campaign.
>>
>>333897958
>I mean what I hate about it is how there is no build up its just boss fight then boss fight then boss fight. It feels more like a boss rush mode then a main campaign.
You do have a point there. Leon's campaign has reasonably good pacing until you get to the area first covered in the Prologue. Then comes T-Rex fight and the game turns into one boss after another.
>>
>>333898146
Yeah thats why I don't find Leon's to be my favourite because starts out like it's trying to be the horror element and atmospheric, but it throws that out the window about 30 minutes in. The whole boss rush thing is probably because capcom didn't know what to do with him when they got to china. I think that's my biggest issue with RE6 is that its quantity for quality I feel if they stuck with either half the campaigns or just one it would be much better. Tho I can't lie I do think the intertwined stories is pretty cool.
>>
>>333895430

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>333899771
Will work for apples.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.