[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of My Nintendo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (86 KB, 932x524) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
86 KB, 932x524
Good idea, or needs some improvement?
>>
>>333797278
I refuse to participate in the abomination that is Miitomo.

The My Nintendo rewards so far are not encouraging. I either already have or don't want most of the games. Also, I can get new retail games physically for 20% off from Best Buy or Amazon, so the discount rewards don't really mean much to me.
>>
come back next month when they put out new rewards

if they're still shit then it's shit
>>
They need to add a lot more games, DLC, and themes as rewards even if they're not exclusive just to pad things out and give people options.

The discount coupons will always be shit unless the game is digital only or if it's 30% or more off a game on day 1.

Gold coins are a pain to get with being eShop purchases only, has to be $5 or higher (not including tax), and does not include DLC. Expiring in 6 months is just stupid for gold coins.

Also, what the fuck is up with the Miitomo game tickets?
>1 ticket
>85 plat coins
>5 tickets
>450 plat coins
>10 tickets
>250 plat coins
Who the fuck would ever get anything but the 10 tickets? I mean no one would ever go for the tickets, but this pricing is idiotic.
>>
>>333800028
10 tickets is redeemable only once
The rest you can do multiple times at least
>>
>>333800195
Oh, okay. That makes a bit more sense. Maybe I just couldn't see the only once thing because I'm not logged in.
>>
File: 1459138608257.gif (676 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1459138608257.gif
676 KB, 500x381
I bought the mario suit so far and the next thing ill get is Warioware Touched.

I dont buy digital Nintendo games unless theyre on sale, and it sucks that DLC isnt counted at all.
>>
>>333797278
Eh. I realize that they had to do something about the wii mini exploit though.
>>
I'm liking it, it obviously needs more rewards but for a start, I think it's working ok
I just wish they do more missions, I think I'm kinda spoiled since all the coins in club nintendo were from purchases, but since they already started with this new system, then go all out, keep the really good rewards to gold if you must
Also I'm not sure if it's already possible, but I would like to convert gold points into platinum points, in a ratio like 1:2 or 1:3, it would be more useful to add when I want some platinum reward than having too little gold to anything and being locked out of it until I purchase more stuff
Don't really care abou physical rewards since I'm from Brazil, I know MyNintendo is supported here but cmon, you can't even create a brazilian nnid on the wii u, and I seriously doubt that they will offer physical rewards anywhere other than usa and canada, if they ever start offering those
>>
File: invalid command.gif (5 KB, 782x543) Image search: [Google]
invalid command.gif
5 KB, 782x543
>>333797278
>Gold points are a more valuable commodity than Platinum ones
>>
We should just wait for better awards like wario ware that aren't just 30% off digital coupons.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.