[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name 3-5 games you own but haven't played, but would like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: misc_037.png (5 KB, 151x190) Image search: [Google]
misc_037.png
5 KB, 151x190
Name 3-5 games you own but haven't played, but would like to.

Others will try to motivate you to play one game or anotheror tell you that you fucked up for buying it and shouldn't bother

I'll start.
>Metro 2033/Redux
>Dark Souls 2 (SotFS)
>Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
>Astebreed
>Trauma Center: Second Opinion
>>
>Dishonored
>Hotline Miami 1 and 2
>L.A. Noire
>The Mean Greens: Plastic Warfare
>The entirety of that Star Wars games bundle
>>
>>333709769
R&C games are always good and rarely take all that long to beat.
>>
>>333709769
Metro 2033 is a fucking fantastic game with god tier atmosphere. It provides a good challenge, is fairly faithful to the books, and charming voice acting. It can be a slow start and there are some genuinely annoying bits - but overall if you like a good survival challenge please try this. Redux is not a good redux though, you miss out if you play that singularly.

SOTFS is the only Dark Souls 2 you should play, and it's largely up to debate on that one.

Trauma Center: Second Opinion is fun as fuck, silly as fuck, and a surprising challenge.

>>333710161
Dishonored is a bit hit or miss with most of its things like artstyle, but it's decent and the DLC is god tier.

Hotline Miami 1 is the best top down game I think I've ever played. If you enjoy techno music you'll enjoy their selection of songs. The gameplay is quick, easy to learn, difficult to master with plenty of things you can miss. 2 is hit or miss because of some changes made to the formula that 1 develops.
>>
>Metro 2033: Last Light
>Gears of War 1
>>
File: Death2.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Death2.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
>Rise of Nations
>Fallout
>Cossacks II
>Myth: The Fallen Lords
>Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,00
>>
Nier
Dark Souls
Ys Memories of Celceta
Tales of Hearts R
>>
Grandia 2
Trails in the Sky
Valkyria Chronicles
Dead Space
Resonance of Fate
Arkham Asylum
>>
File: 1460150300662.jpg (303 KB, 695x888) Image search: [Google]
1460150300662.jpg
303 KB, 695x888
I don't own games I haven't played.
>>
>>333710990
Happened to me with Nier. "Uh, that game doesn't look good. Looks very, very generic JARPG..."

When you play, you will never be the same.
Play Nier. Now.
>>
File: platinum_games.jpg (22 KB, 283x226) Image search: [Google]
platinum_games.jpg
22 KB, 283x226
>Rayman Origins
>Odallus The Dark Call
>Valdis Story Abyssal City
>>
>>333709769
Fuck it, I'm going to play into the Nexus now, thanks anon, I had it on the list too.
>>
>The Wonderful 101
>Bayonetta 2
>Alan Wake
>Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.