[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: quality.jpg (46 KB, 641x445) Image search: [Google]
quality.jpg
46 KB, 641x445
In order to tell the truth and don't lose subscribers, this guy have to tell every 10 seconds he is a big fan of Sony

https://youtu.be/SC-XbRgfOT8

Such a shame sonyniggers.
>>
>10 seconds in
>he doesn't say he's a big fan of Sony
Choke on a dick OP as if you wouldn't already.
>>
>>333594442
The first 5 seconds is introduction
>>
>>333593740
I am a big Playstation fan but criticism isn't disowning a product.

>shitty UI layout
>shitty store and update times
>releases a camera and puts a light on the controller then doesn't support it again
>paid online because Microsoft does it
>"but you get free games!"
The games were better when it wasn't required for online play.
>is taking way to long to its staple series out
>no backwards compatibility

See I can do it too...
>>
>>333595776
I just dropped my support for Sony after Beyond Two Souls, Last of Us and Transistor

They only care for pushing LGBT games, fuck them with their cheapo controllers
>>
I bought a PS4 at Bloodbornes release (March 25 last year) and have played (and finished) 13 games since then, including doing everything in Witcher 3 which probably clocked in at over 100 fucking hours and I have absolutey zero wear and tear on my controller.

What the fuck are you people doing to your controllers? Stop being fucking retards and they might last longer.
>>
>>333596012
>person has issues
>ur retard!!!!!

Why do sony fanboys resort to this always? I mean shit, my DS4 has been flawless, but I'm not bogged down to only a ps4 so I cant follow your train of thought, why so fanboy anon?
>>
>>333596247
I've got my fair share of issues, notably the change to paid online, but I just can't see what people do to their controllers to provoke it breaking down like that. It just makes no sense to someone who has used one for well over 200 hours with no wear and tear.
>>
>>333596012
I have had mine since launch day. The rubber on mine hasn't been ripped or torn off but the texture is gone on mine. Same thing happened with my 360 controller.
>>
>>333596317
So if you got a decent mercedes while everyone got a lemon you'd get mad because they got a lemon? Shit happens yo.
>>
>>333596247
>>333596280

Sony niggers are brain damaged
>>
I dropped 10 bucks on some little rubber cover things because I hated the weird beveled mushroom shape that the sticks have so I guess I don't have to worry about this
>>
>>333593740
Doesn't that only happen if you use your fingernails to dig into the rubber?
>>
>>333595906
Are you that anon in the the thread regarding VR?
>>
>>333596746
Just fuck my shit up
what thread?
>>
File: A1073-1.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
A1073-1.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
>Amazing quality speakers built-in on DS 4
>>
>>333596378
If I bought the same Mercedes as everyone else, drove it more, yet it was in pristine condition when theirs are falling apart, I'd have a hard time not thinking they're doing something fucking retarded with their car.
>>
>>333597314
>Look mother, 3 hours to think about this comment
>SONY OWNS! SONY OWNEEEEEEEEEEEEED MICROSOFT

PS4 OWNS!
PS4 IS FUCKING OWNING EVERY SINGLE TIME
>>
>>333593740
>sonyniggers.
Why are nintendotards so edgy?
>>
>>333596848
The one regarding E3 06
>>
>>333597620
Spotted the newfag.
>>
>>333597568
You're coming off awfully desperate, anon. Do you think you're preventing Sony from selling more consoles than Microsoft? Or maybe you're under the impression that you're converting anyone AT ALL to the PC master race?

Don't tell me you're a ninty, anon?
>>
>>333597314
Then you'd be the retard because the cars are well known for the problems, you're just being contrarian
>>
>>333597620
nigger nigger nigger
The word 'sonygger' predates your birth you cunt.
>>
>>333597713
PS4 OWNS!
>PS4 OWNS

E3 2013 > ALL

JUST DIE X-RETARD
>>
File: PS4 owns.jpg (119 KB, 898x345) Image search: [Google]
PS4 owns.jpg
119 KB, 898x345
I'm just trolling

It's actually funny to see some people mad at PS4

They shouldn't be so fans of Sony, specially now that they are doing this VR bullshit
>>
By the way, what Sony did to Shenmue was just plain trolling on fans of the series, backers and people in general

That was so "WE DO WHATEVER WE WANT" that it makes me sick.
>>
>>333595776
Fuck off false flagging Nintendo fanboy
>>
>>333593740
>17 Jan 2014

they've at least improved the build quality since then right?
>>
>>333593740
People have this very fanatical point of view when it comes to consoles where you can't even criticize the companies without being part of the perceived opposite faction (Nintendo fans in the case of sony). Being a drone only really hurts yourself, because Nintendo won't do shit, they don't care about you being a sonydrone, but sony does. They'll just serve you shit because you'll eat it up happily anyway.
The ps4 is a financial success, and a disaster by any other standard, which is the most clear symptom of a cancerous fanbase that idolizes the brand.
>>
>>333596012
>I bought a ps4 after they fixed this issue...
Then fuck off retard. This was an issue for DS4 controllers til about late summer 2014. The build quality was absolutely atrocious
>>
>>333601816
>The ps4 is a financial success, and a disaster by any other standard, which is the most clear symptom of a cancerous fanbase that idolizes the brand.

I agree 100%

Nintendo is useless even though I have a WiiU

But Sony promised Greatness and is giving us Awaits only.
>>
>>333594713
>One minute in
>Still hasn't defended Sony
>>
The propaganda they sold me was that Nintendo and Microsoft fans were angry and violent

But actually they were talking about Sony all the time
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.