[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gaym ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1350281541105.jpg (75 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1350281541105.jpg
75 KB, 256x256
>advertise game as a kind of "Space Satellite Maintenance Simulator"
>slowly turns into a horror game
>>
File: fox_yawn.jpg (198 KB, 764x1080) Image search: [Google]
fox_yawn.jpg
198 KB, 764x1080
Virtual pet kitsune game featuring house decorating and a text parser used to talk to your kitsune like Facade. They grow more tails over time and a weaboo scientist gives you money for reaching certain milestones and taking good care of them that day.
VR enabled for full immersive head patting experience.
>>
>>333535707
that could be awesome
but instead of futuristic,you should make it in the modern days (2019 maybe)
>you are alone in a space station and you have 10 hours to fix your shit and go back to earth
>someone dies at their re-entry on earth
>they haunt the ship trying to make you die
could be a multiplayer game too,like who's your daddy where one player tries to put his things into the escape pod but the ghost keeps fucking shit up
>>
>>333536885
>implying it wound't become a teaching feeling
>>
File: fox_ex1.jpg (57 KB, 742x1024) Image search: [Google]
fox_ex1.jpg
57 KB, 742x1024
>>333538976
No lewd. Platonic love only.
>>
>>333538625
>they haunt the ship trying to make you die
yeah... no... no ghosts.

Would be better if that was never clear. I mean, you don't know what's hiding in the ship, could be a ghost, an alien, but you don't know. The game ends with you getting back to earth... and still you don't know.
>>
I always thought something like that would be amazing. Not just as vidya, but as a movie too. Thing is, it's almost impossible to do good PR on it, and even if you did manage to push it out with the secret intact, it's going to be spoiled on the Internet 10 minutes after release. First the tweets and fm statuses, and then the gaming press stumbling over each other to ruin the unique experience for everyone forever.
>>
PRESSURE
PC exclusive and would revolutionize video games again.

/thread
>>
Check this shit out:
>space game
>that isn't a horror
Now that would be original
>>
>>333539302
there was a community level in little big planet 2 that i played where it was just like OP described,you gone to a ship to rescue some people with a girl,the ship explodes,you and her go back to your ship,fail to get to earth and them the radar signals unknown ships going to your direction and your only options are going into the escape pod and leaving the girl behind or letting her going into the ship and letting it happen
if you gone into the escape pod,a joke ending happens where you get back to heart,the girl gets made a hero and you do a heroing
if you stay onto the ship,the girl escapes,and some giant beings get into the ship and try to murder you,you can run into their ship and try to escape from it to get a "happy ending"
if you die you get made a hero and the girl keeps visiting you,oh and you die
i don't know how the guy made such a good atmosphere but the level was really good,i even played it with my friends and they were terrified.
still a good idea though
>>
>>333539125
i want to give her baths and sleep with her to keep her warm
>>
>advertised as arctic survival multiplayer
>one player is actually the thing
>>
>>333539807
Mass Effect?
>>
>>333539751

Don't hurt me by reminding me of the greatest game that ever was.

My idea:
A War Thunder or WoT style 15v15 dinosaur game. Low tiers might be early land-beasts with catapults on their backs or a spear launcher. High tiers would be Anklosauruses with missile launchers, triceratops with explosive-capped horns, A Brontasaurus might launch a hundred pachycaphalosauruses , each with a charge buried in their domes so they can allahu-ackbar an Albertasaurus's legs.
>>
>advertised as a horror game
>actually is it
>>
>>333535707
>Hey guys, wouldn't false advertisement be great?
>wow, you must be the ideas guy, because your ideas are amazing!
>>
File: Skylab_(SL-4).jpg (3 MB, 1936x1576) Image search: [Google]
Skylab_(SL-4).jpg
3 MB, 1936x1576
>>333538625
Fuck modern day. it takes place in 1976 on board skylab.
>>
>>333540043
>assimilating other players and pretending to be them on the chat
thats fucking awesome but people would find loopholes once everyone knew the gimmick
>>
>>333540043
Sans multiplayer, I think I would actually like to play something like this. A game related to the the Dyatlov Pass incident would be pretty neat, too.
>>
>>333535707
>advertise game as fun
>it's actually shit
>>
kay.
>RPG
>You are in limbo, you kinda learn that early on
>It's like a city, big city.
>you do missions for people
>game is not dark souls hard, but it's punishing. like, you fuck up a mission and loose a finger, it's gone forever, the more you loose the less health you have.
>the more gore and fucked up things you see and cause the more crazy you become.
>in the end you are judged, there are like half a dozen endings, you can't go to heaven, the ends are like, stay in limbo, go back to earth in ghost form, be reborn, or go to hell.
>limbo sucks ass, but no one want's to trade it for hell.
>>
I was thinking about making a game where you begin in the woods during a camping trip, then slowly you realize you're being hunted by a horrible creature.

You'd have to run away, trying to stay one step ahead as the creature just keeps following after you. You could try to lead it away or trick it. But every once and awhile you'd look back and see it gaining.

Climb up a rockface, you look down and see it staring up at you. Just cross a river, turn around and see it staring on the other side of the bank. Basically see how far you can get before it catches you or you escape.
>>
>>333540389
>dyatlov pass
I had never heard of this. Spooky as fuck
>>
>>333540227
there is not much difference in 1976 and 2016
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.