[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw even kids are sick of Nintendo When will Ninty lear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: papper.jpg (349 KB, 1383x805) Image search: [Google]
papper.jpg
349 KB, 1383x805
>tfw even kids are sick of Nintendo

When will Ninty learn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_ogx0PHEg
>>
>>333400450
Paper mario fans are obnoxious autists, they literally want more of the same old.shit.
>>
>>333400450
This is a good kid
>>
>>333400587
>liked PM64
>M&L:SSS comes out and is a step up in some ways
>TTYD is a bland rehash of PM64
>Partners in Time has a shitty map and fucking babies
>SPM is rushed out for launch and the result is a schizophrenic game that's either a crappy platformer or an RPG without a battle system
>Bowser's Inside Story is incredibly linear and boring
>Sticker Star was a crappy game in almost every aspect
>Dream Team is ruined by a million tutorials, but is no better than BiS
>Paper Jam tries to combine them both but satisfies nobody
I hope they stop making Mario RPGs altogether.
>>
>>333400450
For a moment, I thought this video was going to be about someone taking a Super Paper Mario disc and smashing it.
>>
I thought kids were sick of Nintendo ever since the iphone/ipad became a thing.
>>
>>333400450
>99 views

This is an 18+ website. I think you need to leave.
>>
Stop shilling your videos.
>>
Thousand Year Door is so fucking good, it's a real shame Nintendo won't give fans what they want and make another true Paper Mario RPG.

That said, I'm personally cool with what they're doing with Paper Mario right now - I can't wait for the WiiU game. I fucking loved Sticker Star. That's not to say it wasn't flawed, but I do think he internet bitches about it too much.

I am also just a sucker for Mario RPGs in general though (guess I'm using that term loosely when including Sticker Star) - really enjoyed both Dream Team and Paper Jam.
>>
>>333400450
why do black people have such wide open nostrils? not even trying to be racist.
>>
>>333402391

When you think about it, the actual kids that ARE legitimate Nintendo fans in our current generation are probably so merely because parents didn't either want to shove cellphone shit into their children or merely couldn't afford to do so. It's cheaper to get a Nintendo console rather than the latest high tech cellphone, unless you know your ways.

You can deny it all you want, but for our generations' kids, a iPhone or a Android is probably the equivalent of a Game Boy Advance for them, shovelware included, except with the quirk to emulate all Nintendo shit with shitty ass touchscreen controls if they know their shit.
>>
>>333400587
Nintendo fans*
>>
>>333400587
>they literally want more of the same old.shit
Except we're complaining that Color Splash is the same old shit.
>>
>>333400450
said it before and will say it again : it's become a meme to trash nintendo at any occasion, for good or bad reasons it's just how it is.
>>
Color splash is just Nintendo putting as little effort into a popular series and trying to sell it by name alone.
>>
>>333405514
>everything I don't like is a meme
Go back to white knighting NoA, you blind fanboy.
>>
>>333405097

It isn't though, what little we've seen of Colour Splash is more different to Sticker Star than TTYD was to PM64.

Coupled with the fact SPM was also hated you're just being a lying twat. You'd hate colour Splash even if it ended up being the best Paper Mario game.
>>
M&L>PM
When will you autistic faggots learn?
Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>333405715
>Go back to white knighting NoA
why would he need to go back to something he's currently doing?
>>
Super Paper Mario did nothing wrong.

Except exist.
>>
>>333400450
it's not really surprising to see that /v/ is infested with underage niggers
>>
>>333405715
why would I give a fuck about NoA, I'm just stating facts
>>
>>333400587
Just like Star Fox fans.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.