[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been playing for about 5 hours now and I still don't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Been playing for about 5 hours now and I still don't really understand the Sphere Grid. Should I be trying to get every node with every character? Should I just pick a path and go down it?
>>
>>333254940
I was thinking very seriously about buying the remaster this week. Is it worth the $25? I've never played final fantasy (other than on gameboy) but played some similar JRPG (Lost Oddysey) and liked them enough.
>>
>>333254940

If it's your first time through the game, yeah. Each character(other than Kimahri who can go multiple ways) has their own path for their "role" that you should generally follow. /v/ will sometimes give you advice like sending diverting Yuna onto black magic, but you don't really need to be worrying about all this shit first playthrough.

Just stick to each character's path(or whichever way you pick for the furball), and follow it to the end. Pick up the extra stat/ability boots that are on slight detours if you want and like what they offer.
>>
>>333255261
It's alright, although I never played original X so I have nothing to compare it to really. It definitely does look like an uprezzed PS2 game though, some of the faces on NPCS and background textures are rough.
>>
>>333255261
If you have even a half decent PC, save yourself money and just emulate on pscx2.

It'll even look better than the remaster too.
>>
>>333254940
The original sphere grid is basically a straight line with a few very minor branches, except for Kimahari. You just keep following it and it will work out.

The International sphere grid lets you do whatever the fuck you want and it's easy to fuck up your character's progression.
>>
>>333254940
Each character has a specific path on normal Sphere Grid. Tidus goes north. You can move around to see how much areas are available before moving on. Most sphere grids are locked by LVL1-4 key spheres so you won't be able to unlock them until endgame.
>>
File: Blitzball.gif (2 MB, 374x310) Image search: [Google]
Blitzball.gif
2 MB, 374x310
Forget the grid.

BLITZBALL!
>>
>>333257289
more like notveryfunsball
>>
>>333257339
You have never been more wrong about anything in your life.
>>
>>333258063
then prove that it is fun.
Otherwise you will have to accept that his opinion is just as valid and "right" as his.
>>
>>333258192
>all opinions are valid ;)

Factually wrong.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.