[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: phantom.png (518 KB, 640x573) Image search: [Google]
phantom.png
518 KB, 640x573
I honestly think that Phantom Hourglass was the best in the series. Any other unpopular opinions?
>>
>Fire Emblem Fates has mediocre gameplay compared to some of its predecessors
>Ocarina of Time is still the best Zelda
>Call of Duty offers some of the best of its genre
>There are biological differences in the races in terms of intelligence
>Generation 6 was the best generation of consoles
>The souls series relies on cheap tricks in favor of actual difficulty but people accept it because we're too starved for games
>>
Skyward Sword was pretty well designed as a whole. The linearity is no different than any other Zelda since OoT and they made you do a bunch of fun and interesting stuff between dungeons. Silent Realms were really fun. If anything, repeating the first dungeon and that one boss was dumb.
Subjective as fuck but the motion controls were fun as fuck and it's what I wanted since the Wii was announced, even if they could have been better.
Also the Wii was a huge wasted oportunity with a buch of unexplored ideas than the Wii U should have expanded upon instead of the tablet gimmick.
>>
>>333199283
explain yourself
>>
>>333199283
Been playing a lot with my ps3 lately. Here we go
>Souls sucks. Thecombat is so bad that you cannot get into it, and the game is cheap as shit. It has some highs and lows in every game but overall it's meh. I really like how they present the lore though.
>Monster hunter sucks too, but worst since they keep recicling the same boring game that was fun in 2000 but now it's old as shit.
>Fallout 3 and new vegas are exactly the same shit. I like them both but they have both goods and bads
>Bioshock 2 is miles better than any other bioshock. People only like the first one more because memes
>Red dead redemption is a boring piece of shit with absolutely nothing going on for it. Call of Juarez was a better western game
>Max Payne 3 is as fun as all the others max payne
>JRPG last gen were completely fucking shit
>Gaming as a whole was better when we were on 2D
>>
>>333200252
Fuck you. The lack of connected area is a terrible decision.
>>
Devil May Cry 3 is the most overrated game in the franchise.
>>
>>333200696
>noy DMC4
I swear to god I don't know what people see in that trash. Literally one good boss
>>
>From should fuck off and make giant robot games again, Souls series is a shitty monster hunter knockoff
>>
>>333200546
curious as to what your top 3 games are, you seem like a contrarian weeb cunt
>>
>>333201208
Chrono Trigger
Super Ghouls and goblins
Super Metroid/fusion/zero
Recent ones I guess Mount and blade, Yakuza and dragon's dogma. Dragon's dogma is souls done right in the combat sense for me.
>>
I like to play 3D jRPGs with lots of aesthetics and let gameplay take a back seat to story
>>
>>333201667
>Dragon's dogma is souls done right in the combat sense for me.
Kind of, yeah. I really wished Capcom had given the developers a year and some more cash to polish Dragon's Dogma. Such a great game, but you can tell right away it's a budget title.
>>
>>333201667
>Dragon's dogma is souls done right in the combat sense for me.
Of course you'd prefer the jap one over the western made one you shit eating faggot weeb
>>
>>333202146
but Souls is nipponese
>>
>>333202238
>still falling for the samefag bait
Just let it die, this threads usually suck anyways
>>
Link's Awakening is a pretty weak Zelda game. Both the games before and after it (LttP and OoT) and the games most similar to it (Oracles) run circles around LA in terms of quality and complexity. It has an interesting premise for a Zelda game, but that's about it.
>>
league of legends is pretty gay
dark souls sucks
street fighter is boring
>>
Monster Hunters is pretty weeb, and it has memes
>>
>>333202579
>>333202606
What's with this terrible shitposts? I enjoy good shitposts like a good lad should but this is some low effort try
>>
>>333199283
Okay everybody is entitled to their own opinion but if you're gonna say crazy shit. Tell us why you think it's the best in the series.
>>
>>333202579
>>333202813 I am serious.
>>
PC gamers are the atheists of the videogame industry
>>
>>333202916
Then elaborate please. Lol is pretty much filled with waifu bait. Unless tits are gay for you I don't get it.
>>
>>333203068
tits are always gay
>>
>>333201667
DD is the best game ever made.
>>
>>333199857
>Generation 6 was the best generation of consoles

I agree, but this is unpopular?
>>
>>333203912
You will never shut up the retro. They are our own ROCK MUSIC LIKE LED ZEPPELIN NEVER EVER, EVERYTHING TODAY SUCKS
>>
>>333199283
>Linebeck
>The tower
>That ending
>The exploration + quirky islands
>Creative and fun (imo) use of DS gimmicks

Finally holy shit, I've never posted this because i thought it was too unpopular of an opinion. I hate Spirit Tracks though, what were they thinking going from the open ocean to railroads?
>>
My unpopular opinion is that Persona 3 is a horribly made game.
>>
>>333205343
I NEVER FELT LIKE
>>
>>333205343
I agree with you and I'll extend it to EVERY Persona is a horribly made game.
>>
>>333199283
I don't agree with your opinion, but Phantom Hourglass is the only Zelda I've ever finished.

I got pretty far in Minish Cap, in Twilight Princess, and started Spirit Tracks, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, Link To The Past and the original, haven't even touched Ocarina of Time
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.