[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how was this received overall? Did the fans like it? Was it fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So how was this received overall? Did the fans like it? Was it fun?
>>
>playstation allstars
>playstation
>no crash
>no spyro
Shitty Smash Clone/10
>>
>>333119507
SMash is better of course but I had fun playing this with my bros

It did the best it could without resorting to be a straight clone. Some of the characters play amazing like the killzone guy his moveset should be in smash its fluid. Others are very annoying but I'm assuming it's because I suck as those characters.

In the end it's definitely worth picking up as a game. Mainly for playing with bros in local couch co op. Other wise prob not much reason to pick it up. Although I didn't have much time to mess around with it.
>>
>>333120138
>it wasn't a straight clone
and that's why it failed
>>
They nerfed the shit out of Sly Cooper and ruined everything about him.
>>
The balancing decisions they made were frustrating. Jak for example had awful super meter building and it never got fixed.
>>
>>333119507
Cheap yet competent cash in. I believe part of the problem is most of the AllStars characters are just dull and uninteresting to begin with.
>>
>>333121104
It's funny, so many people lost interest immediately because they thought it looked like a cheap Smash clone, and then people who stuck with it and expected that dropped it when they realized it was weird and different. Completely managed to put everyone off by being too similar and yet not similar enough.
>>
>>333121219
His pre-nerf character was how I won 10k in a tourney

Game is still dogshit though
>>
Name 15 characters that deserved a spot on the roster.

Hard-mode: Only 5 third-parties and no Final Fantasy
>>
File: 1457443352221.jpg (58 KB, 869x943) Image search: [Google]
1457443352221.jpg
58 KB, 869x943
It was great but flawed and im hoping for a sequel one of these days, will never get the attention it deserves like all the other good party fighters since all party fighters will eternally live in the shadow of fucking shitty ass smash bros. Fuck that game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.