[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game isn't fun. Its an unbalanced piece of crap and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: signup_logo2_clean.png (84 KB, 360x142) Image search: [Google]
signup_logo2_clean.png
84 KB, 360x142
This game isn't fun.

Its an unbalanced piece of crap and once you get thrown into Bronze division you never leave.

>Inb4 elo hell isn't real
You can do everything by the book and you will still get fucked so long as there is 1 retard on your team

Fucking joke game.

Is DotA 2 worth a shot? I need a Moba I can play here and there that actually requires a brain to use.
>>
>>333117792
Dota 2 is a significantly better game than LoL, but given your post I doubt you'll enjoy it any more than you do LoL.
>>
>>333117792
>Is DotA 2 worth a shot? I need a Moba I can play here and there that actually requires a brain to use.
That's probably your game then, Dota is known for being more of a thinking game and less of an action game.

LoL is kind of a mess, it has no idea what it's trying to be and it ends up falling short in every department. The action is braindead compared to any shooter or fighter, the strategy element is really dull since you take the same win con route every game and you always have the same team composition, and it can't decide if it's designing itself around top-tier play or the bottom of the barrel retards who are too casual to play it properly.

Dota has a lot more focus on counterpicks, a ton more situational utility items, more emphasis on rationing out disables with perfect timing, no formulaic team comp and lane meta, stuff like that.
>>
>>333117792
i was in bronze 5 at the start of the year and actually did leave. im silver 5 now.

i just added other good players and tried to play with them as much as possible. this lowers your chances of horrible players ending up on your team. also, im not too bad myself so that helps. recently went on like a 10 game win streak with some people i added.
>>
>>333118881
Highest I've been was silver 2

Lost to millions of retards. Gonna find people on LoL forums who have a mindset for winning and not bitching at eachother seriously this game getting popular was the worst that could have ever happened Its CoD tier right now for kids who don't like FPS.
>>
>>333119174
i just delete them off my friends list if i sense any form of bitch in them. some idiot on my team "well i dont care if that was a good or bad game for you, but im never playing with you again kiddo" lol ok i just delete him. "hey wait why did you delete me?" idiots i swear. dont want em on my team if thats how they think.

its a team game and while one person can fuck it all up for everyone if they feed 5 kills in 10 mins, there are usually millions of reasons and variables for why you lost.
>>
I was gold 3 last time I played but that was in Season 3 and Riot had demonstrated they weren't going to fix the awful design choices they'd started to make in season 2.

Every one of the games in this genre has been taken over by "muh esports" crowd and been ruined with things like comeback mechanics and enforced superiority of spectator friendly, exciting characters, while the derivatives that haven't fallen to that are boring as fuck because they remove too many elements from the games. I hope the genre dies soon and it starts becoming a game to play and not a game to watch again.
>>
File: tfw rampage.png (239 KB, 396x320) Image search: [Google]
tfw rampage.png
239 KB, 396x320
>>333117792
elo hell is a meme, there will always be bad players no matter what game you decide to play
but also, if your playing these games solo queue your doing something wrong
and dota is better, balance wise and gameply wise, it takes a minute to get used to it but generally the payoff is better
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (496 KB, 1893x1050) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
496 KB, 1893x1050
>>333117792
Sorry to tell you, You are bad.
I can easily make a fresh smurf account and back to diamond in less than 2 weeks.
>>
>>333117792
The only constant across every match is you. If you play consistently and don't gradually climb out of bronze, you belong there.
>>
>>333117792
I don't play league but there is no way it's not your fault as well. Are you versatile? Do you pick up others players slack? Or do you play as if this is an MLG tournament and everyone will play their roles like how the grand champs do it and you don't have to worry about anybody else except yourself?

There is no 'brain scan' or shit in anygame that will make it so you never play against other retards. You need to mitigate the bad players by helping them out, picking up their slack, or play with friends.

Basically it's your own fault you are where you are no doubt.
>>
You are trash. Elo hell isn't real. Play draft pick and get used to playing properly. If you are garbage at League you will be god awful at Dota 2.

MOBA's are cancer anyway, especially Dota.
>dota is a thinking game
Please, give me a fucking break. You shitters wouldn't know a strategic and skillful game if your life depended on it.
>>
File: 1458508897680.jpg (9 KB, 168x195) Image search: [Google]
1458508897680.jpg
9 KB, 168x195
>>333120898
>I don't know what the word "more" means
>I can't comprehend basic sentences and understand context
>when someone makes claims directly comparing a single game to a single other game he must be comparing it to every other game ever made!
>>
>>333120568
>he's proud of being a lolbabby
you underage retards leak so much meme spouting cancer into 4chan
>>
>>333121159
>says buzzword McBuzzington
>>
>>333117792
I am only gold 2 (which is still like top 25% or something, call it bad all you want faggots) but I have carried 4 people from bronze to gold so they could get the skin.

"Elo hell" is not real in the sense that you can be "stuck" lower than your skill level. This doesnt happen. Bronze games certainly are AWFUL but the simple math shows if your team has 4 out of 5 people who could be retarded and their team has 5 out of 5 people who could be retarded, you have the better odds.

You really just need to git gud. Maybe you need outside guidance. Maybe you need to fix your attitude. Maybe you need to actually practice getting better. The point is the issue lies within yourself.

If you're shit at league you're probably going to be even more shit at dota.
>>
>>333117792
I literally just made it out of bronze after being silver 4 for the longesf then got bumped down to bronze 3 after losing a lot. Pick your best role and stick sith it.

Or use Naut and fuck everyone up.
>>
>>333117792
Jax is fucking stupid just spam him and win
>>
File: 1454740319159.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454740319159.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>333120898
>>333120898
autistic league baby confirmed for butt mad at superior game
>>
File: 1451152216498.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1451152216498.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>333120568
>Plays the 3 most bullshit characters in the game
>A literal 1k champ that needs a nerf
>Udyr the jack of all trades
>Amumu literally never dies in team fights

OH BOY THAT SURE IS IMPRESSIVE. Now play a real mans character that isn't a health sponge.
>>
>>333121735
This

Doing your part isn't good enough.
You have to carry the whole team, which is harder than it used to be but still very doable.

Use lolrecorder to evaluate yourself and see how you can improve.

If you do none of this, you lose the right to complain
>>
>>333120568
how exactly does one "get gud" at league of legends?
>>
File: 1456454024210.jpg (15 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1456454024210.jpg
15 KB, 306x306
>>333122231
>Need to play the game solo to actually win
sounds fun.
>>
>>333122221
>he's still better than you
>>
How do I get better ping? I'm sitting on 180ms, but if I play on NA, I have to deal with dumbasses. (protip: JP server is seriously the least toxic I've played on so far)
>>
>got banned for Banting with my irl friend because the enemy tab reported me
>>
>>333122461
False logic and putting words in other people's mouth. Keep the community toxic you dumb amine poster
>>
>>333117792
If you disliked league because of its community and ranking system, you will dislike Dota for the same reason.

Dota is more fun though. Find 4 friends, don't play ranked.
>>
>>333122435
Even for a simple game like league "gitting gud" requires improvements in many areas. It's easier to help the more we know about you/your issues.

Learning what lane you don't suck in will take you to silver. Learning how to cs and how to build situationally will take you to gold.

Those two never stop being true.
>>
>>333122653
So therefore I need to rely on retarded team mates.

Which one is it retard-kun?
>>
>>333122765
You're doing it again.
Your inability to perceive possibilities is your biggest limitation, young frog poster
>>
>>333122765
You're not understanding what we are saying.

The only thing that stays the same between your matches is you. This alone gives YOU a unique advantage compared to (enemy team)

They have 5 randoms who might be brain dead. You only have 4 randoms who might be brain dead. This statistic makes ELO hell a flawed thought. If you really want to improve I'm sure someone could help you. The hardest part is accepting that you currently suck though.
>>
>he can't get out of bronze

AHAHAHA

Here's a fucking hour long video of a meme streamer shitting on an enemy jungler that you probably would think is doing good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=momtXI64jmc

You anti-MOBA babies are that Amumu, thinking its all their team's fault that they can't win their games, complaining that you do so well and just get stuck in low Elo.
>>
>>333122765
Basically what they are saying is you need to play better and your team will play better. Before going in for a gank ping lots if you know your team is unaware of the map, communication helps everyone. It takes you to carry but it takes the team to win.
>>
>>333120568
Nice account bro, NovumZero (on NA)

Add me?
>>
>>333123030
>>333123068
>>333123259
Post your top 3 champs so I can tell you why your full of shit.
>>
>>333123396
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/52130780
>>
>>333123405
>pudge
>techies
>lich

Go right ahead pal.
>>
>>333123405
Malzahar
Nautilus
Swain
>>
>>333123746
I don't speak meme sir reddit

>>333123809
Alright thats good I'll shut up.
>>
>>333120898
>>333122178
wouldn't tactics fit better?
>>
File: 1414285174462.jpg (168 KB, 776x724) Image search: [Google]
1414285174462.jpg
168 KB, 776x724
>>333123943
>plays LoL
>calls anyone else reddit
>>
>>333123405

I'm only the last one, but my top 3 for ranked are Master Yi/Tristana/Lucian (with Vi and Caitlyn close behind). Lucian is the only one of those five champs even close to 50% win rate, and he's still above that.

Sure, you can complain that I abuse a freelo champ like Master Yi for easy wins, but so can you. Just gank every time your red is up, get you ult and fuck people up. Learn when you need to split push or when you need to be with your shitlord team and carry.

Playing ADCs just take every tower in the game. I don't care if you have to beg your team to come with you to a top lane outer tower to get the free gold on the map, it's not that hard.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.png (57 KB, 473x140) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
57 KB, 473x140
>tfw spent 1.7k on LoL over its lifespan
>mfw I can whole heartedly say that LoL peaked in Season 2- early S3

wheres the good ol league that I grew up with,
league now isnt fun anymore and Rioters are all dumbasses
>>
switch to fighting games
>>
>>333123943
Swain is my back up mid. Naut I'll admit is the most op out of them and i mainly use him for support/jungle
>>
>>333123943
Not one word of what he said had anything to do with reddit you deflecting faggot.
>>
>>333120672
thats not actually true. you can get 2 or even 3 games in a row with retards who seriously ruin the game. they'll feed, not know what lane to goto after turrets are down, walk into no vision and get picked off 3 times in a row. all kinds of stupid shit goes on.

so you lose those 3 games, then you have to win 3 more just to be even where you started, then it starts all over again.
>>
>>333124294

This is only a short term thing. You could complain about the same thing in CS:GO, or even getting cheesed in Starcraft.

If you have >50 games played and still are barely managing a 50% win rate like your example there, then you know where you stand.
>>
>>333124294
You don't know how averages work, do you? Yes, you can get a bad streak and have rough games, but the more you play the close it gets to an average meaning if you consistently fail to climb over time the problem is you.

If you flip a coin 300 times and it comes up heads 20% more often than tails, the coin is weighted. If you play 300 LoL matches and you stay in bronze, your skill level is bronze.
>>
>>333123259
Couldn't get past 5 minutes, he seems like the type of dude that throws a bitch fit when he's not carrying the game, just the worst type of personality.
>>
File: nahnig.png (17 KB, 572x143) Image search: [Google]
nahnig.png
17 KB, 572x143
>>333123746
mein neiger

Ignore the terrible winrates and kda though.
I just like hitting hooks, blowing people up, and ratting.
Winning and surviving are secondary.
>>
>>333124629

I did say he's a meme streamer.

No joke though, the information in that video is pretty on point. Big turning point happens at 10 minutes and he just dissects the Amumu's play for the rest of the video.
>>
>>333117792
>getting placed into bronze
Can I assume the majority also sucks dick at video games and thats why they complain about them so much?
>>
>>333123405
What champs you play has almost nothing to do with what league you're in.. that's the attitude of a bronze shitter. :(

I haven't played in season 6 yet but previously to this new system I had 5 champs I could do well with in every roll.

I imagine I'm going to spam malzahar/garen this season.
>>
>>333124519
>>333124526
well you need about 8 wins to climb one division. games are about 25-35 mins each. thats 4 hours. not taking into account the losses so lets say about 8 hrs just to climb one division. many people dont have that kind of time.

also, there needs to be a better LP system. i shouldnt lose 20 points for afker's or trolls (thats like 1 out of every 10 games).
>>
>>333125002
the majority are actually ranked silver.
>>
>I need a Moba
Stopped reading right there.
>>
I think I'm gonna try to give this game a fair shot again since the current meta in Dota 2 kinda sucks balls, last time I played was around when Bard came out and that was for about a week, last time I played for real was season 3.

Is Shaco any good on the current patch? He was one of my favorites.
>>
>>333124231
A fate worse than death. I only spent like 50$ on it total before I got out of that shitshow.

Season 2 was my favorite.
>>
>>333124682
lich! a real man's hero.
>>
>>333125032

I don't think you'll find a single League fanboy that wouldn't agree there's some serious problems with the LP gains/losses, especially when individual statistics like warding and GPM are already tracked and weighted by the champion rating system, yet don't do anything for your gains.

But competitive games like these should never be something where you just grind out an entire league in the matter of 10 hours. It may be too long for you, but you already have people complaining everywhere that people got carried up to divisions where they don't belong. If the barriers between match making are that much easier to fluctuate between, it makes each individual game with a lot more skill variance.

If you have at least a 60% win rate and play just 3-4 games a day, you will climb an entire League in the course of a month. Is that an unreasonable progression?
>>
>>333124231
>been playing since the end of season 1, only spent $15 and all of that was in the first few months
I don't get you people
>>
Imagine liking an online game where you can't leave whenever you want.
>>
File: 1387916843710.jpg (24 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
1387916843710.jpg
24 KB, 200x248
>>333121159
>>333122221
>man fuck league I want to get out of bronze but the game is so shit!
>well no it's not impossible
>haha fucking loser! It's like you wanted to climb out of bronze or something!

jesus guys
>>
>>333125596
Individual trackers should never be weighted for gains and I have no idea why this is so heavily pushed for in the Moba/assfaggot/ARTS community. The sole goal is to destroy the enemies' big building all that other shit is just means to an end.
>>
>>333125680
Imagine liking an online game where if one of your team mates leaves you get no compensation and are forced to take a loss and everything that comes with it.
>>
Anyone complaining about elo hell is just garbage.
No one seems to understand the basic fundamentals of climbing the ladder in League.
You have to be:
A)Semi-decent
B)Play A LOT
Everyone I know that's platinum and above haven't necessarily gotten there on skill, it's just because they play the game all the fucking time. It's more of a chore grinding out the comes and hoping the flip of the coin lands in your favor more often than not. Yes, skill is involved, but far less so than actual play time. You want to get out of bronze? Quit fucking bitching and go play 10 games in a row rather than losing once and rage-quitting because "my team is garbage."
>>
>>333125783

Like the other guy said, it's kind of bullshit when you do really well, but lose due to an AFK or a troll. If League rates that you had an "S" performance by individual standards, isn't it annoying that you'll likely get the same LP loss as the guy who had a bad game and led to your loss?

I agree that it shouldn't be HEAVILY weighted in favor of LP gains, as it is a team effort, and I've definitely had games where I heavily contributed to a team win despite poor metrics across the board, but the fact that ZERO individual stats are taken into account can be pretty frustrating for the majority of the playerbase.

As said though, your overall winrate makes this slightly irrelevant. It would just help you get over the road bumps.
>>
>>333117792
Sure, give it a go! You may like it, you may not; never know 'til ya try.

I play HoN (Heroes of Newerth) for the most part. I've also played LoL and DotA 2 but I've been stuck on HoN for ages, I guess I just enjoy it more. Although, I hear many people say how toxic the community is and such but that's with just about any games. There's a block button for a reason anyway.
>>
>>333123259
i would break this kids nose if i had to deal with him for more than 10 minutes
>>
>>333125826
Oh no not a loss.
>>
>>333126678
yes and then you have to win the next game just to get even where you started, and thats 1 hour gone by for nothing because of one idiot on your team.
>>
Every season I get to gold and quit the game.

Let me tell you, even if gold is my level, the grind from Bronze/Silver to get there every year destroys the game for me. My main gripe with the system is how it readjusts the LP you gain every few games. Why don't they do static points? Much easier, less stressfull.
>>
>>333126860

Some people speculate that the actual Match Making Rating is static, like the old Elo system, and that LP gain/loss is simply calculated by comparing your current MMR to your current League.

This is what creates situations where you're going for your Gold V promotion series, and playing against a team of Gold I/Plat V-IV players. Also how you can skip divisions and whatnot even if you've had recent losses.

I had a kind of annoying trend 2 months ago when I hit Plat, where I had to do the series 3 times, each time barely losing out on the series, and then immediately winning my way back into it with 1-2 games to do so. When I promoted, I went straight to Plat IV, because of the MMR being higher than where would have been had I just outright won the series at the very start.
>>
>>333126860
I quit once I hit gold also, but I never had to grind for it because I was seeded into Gold after my placement matches every time.

So I basically never played ranked. Blind pick only.
>>
my main concern with league is this
>early game everyone cares about each other more than themselves
>late game everyone suddenly cares about their KDA so they never go in to fights
like, pick one way, stick to it. if you're 0/10/0 and you win, who the actual fuck cares. Yeah, the game is a little harder if akali is 25/0, but you just need to farm properly and build accordingly. If late game, you're full build, don't fucking grab CS. let the other guys who have maybe only 2-3 finished items grab fucking CS. they need the gold a LOT more than you. Nobody is going to care if you were 20/x/x and lost because there is literally NO CHAMPION that can 5v1 late game.
>>
Dota 2 is the only game in the genre worth playing.
>>
After a few years I'm finally getting tired of this game. I'm hoping this mage update will either make mid lane fun again or be the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>333117792
Play with friends. I've always got a big group of friends to play with. You do have friends don't you OP?
>>
>>333127923
Full Tank Susan if the game goes on long enough
Veigar if the game goes on long enough
Sion if the game goes on long enough
Bard if the game goes on long enough
>>
>>333128128
I got tired of it on S3, when my country got local servers.

I'd rather play with 120 ping again.
>>
>>333122221
Nice bait :^)
>>
>>333125720
Not my point.

My point is I can play any other character that isn't a fucking freelo still do things by the book and get cucked by team members .

I just fucking went 15/4/7 Olaf top and faggot zed DC's, Twitch keeps being a retard getting caught out, Irelia as well Karma was the only one using there head.

I EVEN GOT THE DAMN MINIATURE BARON SOLO SERIOUSLY THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS GAME.
>>
>>333129204
>there
>>
>>333129204
you have to remember, theyre probably some 14 year old idiots on your team who have no concept of team dynamics. you have to type and strategize together sometimes in order to win. if you feed into the flame faggotry thats pretty much an instant loss too btw.

ill have idiots flame me when im just giving legitimate strategy, and i just dont say anything back. it works 99% at stopping the negativity and idiots typing back and forth all game instead of focusing on winning.
>>
>>333125826
>>333126821

If I don't like my team and want to find another one I should be able to. They can micro my hero and try to engineer a comeback if they want.
>>
>>333129561
Bout to start just playing this crap early in the morning Weekdays only

I can't stand these 15 year old shitters and there e sports poser wannabe shit.
>>
>>333129586
>micro in League, a game where you can't actually deselect your champion

Riot would literally break their game if they tried to rewrite the code to even allow it what with how horribly incompetent they are.
>>
>>333120898
it's real though

i got carried by my friend to gold 5 from silver 5 and after that i worked all the way up to plat 5
much easier when i was climbing from silver 5 to 4
>>
File: 1458974289007.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1458974289007.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
>>333120568
>He actually takes lol seriously
gtfo of my /v/
>>
File: 1458906676021.png (974 KB, 1172x1164) Image search: [Google]
1458906676021.png
974 KB, 1172x1164
>>333120568
>Nasus and Amumu
Your boner ingame has shit taste
>>
>You can do everything by the book and you will still get fucked so long as there is 1 retard on your team
Simple statistics.

If you are genuinely good, then the chances you'll be placed with a bad player are now lower since you're always guaranteed one good player. Therefore, you win more games. Getting out of bronze doesn't require winning all games; just most.
>>
>>333129586
>i should be allowed to waste everyone else's time
just play individual games, man
>>
I stopped playing LoL and moved on to Dota because I couldn't get out of bronze. I've had my bad games but the amount of throwing and "mid or feed" games were overwhelming. I was adc one game and I got queued up with a duo that wanted to double jungle because the pros were doing it at the time and we lost horribly and then I got paired with them in the next match which we lost again.
>>
>>333130850
>cant get out of bronze
maybe youre just a retard
>>
>>333130850
dodge that shit bruv. better to lose 5 lp than 20 again.
>>
File: goblin-techies.jpg (28 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
goblin-techies.jpg
28 KB, 320x213
>>333124682
>>333123746
my fellow explosive goblin niggas
>>
My first time in ranked put me in Bronze and peaked at Gold 3 in the same season. Maybe I could've gone higher but I don't play that often. Just pick one or two champs with super simple kits and play only those.
>>
File: AGGRESSIVE PUBLIC SPEAKING.png (117 KB, 248x231) Image search: [Google]
AGGRESSIVE PUBLIC SPEAKING.png
117 KB, 248x231
>>333119174
>>333118881
>People who are UNIRONICALLY BRONZE/SILVER

Honestly, if you're not a vegetable you can easily get out of there. All you have to do is right click the minions, which 90% of bronzies can't do, then buy more items than them because you right clicked more minions than them.
>>
>>333129204
If you were that far ahead you should've ended the game before the enemy team had a chance to catch up by preying on your weaker teammates.
>>
My advice for climbing:
>Pick op retarded stuff that wins the game alone if played correctly such as Zed, Akali, Katarina, Kayle, Rengar, every fucking bruiser
>Farm. FARM.
>If you're midlane, gank other lanes; if you're a jungler, pick a good one with strong gank presence and permagank/camp some lanes; if you're top, stop being overextended and gank/help with tp; if you're bot, you really want to stay in bronze, unless you're a duo with a friend
>Best role to carry is either jungle or mid thanks to their presence and influence on all lanes

Really, I think who's bronze/silver is mentally retarded or too old/busy in real life for playing a "serious" (lol) game that involves a minimum of thinking. Stop blaming your teamates for fucking sake, you're trash too.
>>
File: dragonus.jpg (380 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
dragonus.jpg
380 KB, 800x622
>>333118260
this 100%
>>
>>333117792
you have to climb really fucking high and actually understand the game to have fun with it

quit now, it's not worth it
>>
i love lol
gj riot
>>
>>333118260

>DOTA2 is better than LoL
>Lane phase is bullshit impossible if you're outmatched
>Can't git gud when opponents are so very much better than you
>No surrender leads to fuck I hate the following term buzzwords "more toxicity", since people are stranded and trapped within.

That said, DOTA2 custom games are fucking great, and they're the main event for me. LoL and DOTA2 in their default states, fall under that "Mandated Multiplayer Cancer in which one player's blunder ruins the affair for 5~9 others" detail.

Not for that at all. That said, LoL gives you a chance to actually get beefed up early on unless you overextend. DOTA2 is ~99% free (remaining 1% to fags who like skins and eSports and want exclusive content that can be modded in free)
>>
>>333117792
Pick a champion. Play the ever loving shit out of said champion. Play that champion so much you can do any and all roles with it. Congratulations on getting to Diamond, it really is that easy. Bruteforcing your way to the top is easy as fuck, just takes a little while.
>>
>>333117792

Dota 2 is a much better game, but it can be incredibly frustrating learning the game. A good player can trash a new player so hard that the new player won't even know what hit him.
>>
>>333118298

>Dota has a lot more focus on counterpicks, a ton more situational utility items, more emphasis on rationing out disables with perfect timing, no formulaic team comp and lane meta, stuff like that.

>Implying you're getting fuck all done if you don't have a 3~5 man CC-heavy team.

>BKB is mandatory, Blink Dagger is MANDATORY situational.

Plus you know, the steady push towards some "elite" heroes, while others are shit picks outside of pubs / low end ranked
>>
File: 1459043880537.jpg (559 KB, 2273x2200) Image search: [Google]
1459043880537.jpg
559 KB, 2273x2200
Honestly SoaDA was the only ONLY moba I have ever liked and it died real fast.

Fuck this whole genre.
>>
>>333136889
>SoaDA
I've never heard of that anon, feel like going into a bit more detail as to what it was like?
>>
>>333136643
This is completely fucking wrong. Git gud
>>
Dota works the same way. You fall under 3200 you are probably never coming back.
>>
>>333136975
Sins of a Dark Age

it was really popular on twitch for like 2 weeks and then it just slowly died

totalbiscuit has a good video on it
>>
>>333137116
I was more interested in your experiences with it to be honest, seeing as you seem to have taken such a liking to the game. But thanks for the info anon, appreciate it.
>>
Plat 3 here. Season 2 I was Bronze 4. You can get out, you just have to get better. The reason that you think you are playing well is why you are not. Any bronze or even silver game, I could spectate and point out a long list of misplays and general errors.
>>
>>333117792
>moba
>requires a brain to use

You'll need to go to a different genre, I'm afraid.
>>
I played hundreds of games of LoL and never even unlocked ranked mode

I wasted a few hours on dota2 and it's just more convoluted shit to remember

Calling it a timesink is an understatement. Even as a NEET I didn't have the time to learn this shit genre. Complete waste of your life. I suggest doing anything else instead.
>>
>>333137654
nice meme
>>
>>333136982

Well uh

You get denied if you go to last hit

You die if you go to last hit

Malnourished characters are easy prey for the enemy team, who will have map control, and going to try and ward - will get you killed, which will further the enemy lead.

You're the fucking retard who can't realize that.
>>
>>333137970
>You get denied if you go to last hit
>You die if you go to last hit
>Malnourished characters are easy prey for the enemy team, who will have map control, and going to try and ward - will get you killed, which will further the enemy lead.
Every single one of these is easily combated by actually being good at the fucking game.
You're the fucking retard who can't realize that.
If you want to bitch about the game because you're bad at it go play LoL, they actually balance the game around people like you.
>>
File: 1456380526466.gif (896 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456380526466.gif
896 KB, 400x400
>>333137693
>implying mobas are bigger timesinks than mmos
>implying not all videogames are waste of life
>implying shitposting on 4chan is not waste of life

I suggest doing anything else instead.
>>
File: 1456746124375.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456746124375.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>333137970
holy shit
>>
>>333124682
?
That's the point of Techies isn't it? blow people up and never give a shit about winning or losing
>>
>>333137970
>people who are better at the game win against people who are worse at it
Holy shit anon, stop the fucking presses
>>
I really do love the "git gud" meme.

And the fact that people arent even baiting when they say elo hell doesnt exist makes it even better.

There is only one thing you need to look at for proof that elo does in fact exist, and that once you get into bronze climbing becomes nothing but a dice roll.

Show me one youtuber or twitch streamer who has climbed out of bronze 5 purely by SOLO QUEUING. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Fact is, you cant. Because every time a twitch or youtuber does a "bronze to challenger" or "level 30 to challenger" they are either

A) Duo or even Trio queuing with other smurfs
B) Places right into Silver from placements and have an MMR not full of retards on their fresh account

Every time I see a streamer try to do a climb solo they lose a lot. Because carrying an entire team of retards in a game where EVERYONE is fed from team deathmatch is literally impossible. In Bronze you don't "get ahead and carry" every lane is just kill trading until everyone is fed out of their ass. Actually you will most likely be behind by trying to farm like an autist in Bronze because meanwhile the enemy team has gotten 17 kills in the last 5 minutes. Climbing out of Bronze solo is 100% a dice roll, you're fucking retarded if you think otherwise.
>>
how does anyone enjoy these games?

walk forward hit one of 4 attacks
walk back
hide in bushes
>>
>>333138436
>There is only one thing you need to look at for proof that elo does in fact exist, and that once you get into bronze climbing becomes nothing but a dice roll.
A dice roll with one constant - you.

See
>>333120672
>>333124526
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 540x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 540x509
>>333135436
Basically my experience with league, so many autist that can't micro defenseless sacks of gold.
>>
>>333138716
>A dice roll with one constant - you
*tips fedora*

or alternatively the constant is that it's always four random people

i don't play assfaggots and have no opinion on it, i just fucking despise people who say stupid shit like that
>>
>>333138716
Honestly, mid and jungle you can carry pretty easily.
>>
>He cant get out of bronze

You're braindead if you cant. You can get out of bronze by just picking the right champs, theres no skill involved
>>
File: 14556076564596.jpg (19 KB, 503x358) Image search: [Google]
14556076564596.jpg
19 KB, 503x358
>>333138992
>get proven wrong
>I have no argument so le fedora maymay xdd

>or alternatively the constant is that it's always four random people
>constant
>four random people
>random
anon go back to school
>>
>>333117792
The game is dead.

cs:go today broke 1 million viewers on twitch.

league barely broke 200k when it used to have the most viewers.
>>
>>333139398
No wonder, watching league is fucking boring compared to csgo and dota.
>>
>>333139398
was there a cs tournament today?
>>
>>333139398
It's still top views on Twitch when there's no important tournament going on
And I can't fucking understand why, the game is somewhat boring, but watching it? You must be truly retarded
>>
>>333140126
A ton of people viewbot the game because its where the money is for now.

That's going to change pretty quickly though.
>>
>>333137857
>meme

Only a fucking idiot would think this trash genre is worth anything or actually takes skill.
>>
>>333140264
Oh shit anon, you memed me good
>>
>>333138090
>mmos
>bigger timesink than mobas

>hop on mmo for a month
> have couple level capped characters
>done every raid at least once, every dungeon at least once, run pvp premades with one of the best guilds on the server
>pretty much already exhausted everything to do in under a month

Meanwhile
>play league of assfaggots off and on for over two years
>don't even have a level 30 account

So go kill yourself.
>>
File: 1397098888440.jpg (78 KB, 1126x607) Image search: [Google]
1397098888440.jpg
78 KB, 1126x607
>dotard community
>>
>>333140419
What shit mmo did you play?
>>
>>333140764
>implying mmos aren't all shit
>>
File: 1457612044412.png (66 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457612044412.png
66 KB, 1000x1000
>>333140912
>>333140419

>implying you can max out several characters in all mmos within a month
>>
>>333141094
Not him but it's not hard in ffxiv.
Just boring.
>>
>>333140764
WoW, Rift, Tera, EE, SWToR, AK, AA, fuck they are all the same shit.

>>333141094
Name some that are still being played where you can't. Obviously there's the retarded super abstract eastern shit, but I refuse to touch those.
>>
>>333140419
First of all, LoL is a shit game with a forced level system and other Bulls hit.
Secondly,
>off and on
Holy shit anon, I wonder why you haven't gotten to level 30 yet, it's almost as if you don't play the game that often.
>>
>>333141414
I have like 200+ matches played. By then my account should be the level cap.
>>
File: 1457275966924.png (257 KB, 420x340) Image search: [Google]
1457275966924.png
257 KB, 420x340
>>333117792
>Is DotA 2 worth a shot? I need a Moba I can play here and there that actually requires a brain to use.

No. It's the exact same shit there.
The problem with MOBAs is the the community and while I haven't played LoL, it wouldn't surprise me if the community (and matchmaking) is even worse in Dota 2.
One thing I do know about Dota 2 as well is that there are A LOT of smurfs, so when you play Dota 2 for the first time you will get matched with smurfs every single match.

The only MOBAs worth playing are Smite and Awesomenauts, since they don't suffer from many of the problems other MOBAs do.
>>
>>333141649
>Awesomenauts
Erg, isn't it P2W with shit balancement? I liked a lot but as soon I figured out I instantly stopped playing.
I agree on Smite by the way.
>>
>Its an unbalanced piece of crap and once you get thrown into Bronze division you never leave.
So you're extremely bad at the game and don't understand how it really works at all? back to single player games you casual piece of shit
>>
Just don't play MOBAS in general. If you are going to autistically sink in hundreds of hours getting good at a video game you might as well play fighters. At least those games have a semblance of skill.
>>
>>333136643
>Can't git gud when opponents are so very much better than you
>No surrender leads to fuck I hate the following term buzzwords "more toxicity", since people are stranded and trapped within.
git
gud
>>
>>333139398
Are you dumb? Literally every single underage player has atleast 2 accounts watching it for the item drops
also the people in the east don't use twitch
>>
>>333141995
>comparing a fruit to a vegetable
>>
>>333141786
awesomenauts isn't a moba but yes the new expansion is complete p2w trash
>>
>>333141649
>One thing I do know about Dota 2 as well is that there are A LOT of smurfs, so when you play Dota 2 for the first time you will get matched with smurfs every single match.
untrue, once you play like 10 matches to get your hidden MMR there's no more of them
>>
>>333139329
i was a completely different anon and it's ironic that a lolbabby who plays a game with a player base that averages 14 years old would tell me to go back to school. it's more likely that you're 16 years old, little buddy.
>>
>>333142138

>food analogy
>>
>>333139398
the game wont be dead when its the most popular in korea and china
>>
>>333142272
>even retards like you should get it
>>
>>333141649

>The only thing I know about DOTA2 as well is that there are A LOT of Russians and Mexicans on US East / West.

Pass.
>>
>>333142407
>russians
>us west
>>
You see lolbabbies switching to dota and never look back.

But you never see dotards switching to lol and never look back.
>>
File: 1459401239058.jpg (67 KB, 525x688) Image search: [Google]
1459401239058.jpg
67 KB, 525x688
>>333141995
>Just don't play MOBAS in general. If you are going to autistically sink in hundreds of hours getting good at a video game you might as well play fighters. At least those games have a semblance of skill.

Even fighting games are a waste of time
>always imbalanced, some more than others, so you can get screwed based on the character you pick unless you tierwhore
>frequently frustrating for various reasons
>netplay fucks over too many characters because in most fighting games just a handful of frames matter (or even just 1 frame)
>mostly guesswork
>community is as bad as in any moba

Sticking to SP games or MP games that are fun every single time you play them is what sane people play.
>>
>>333142565
Actually any PvP activity is frequently frustating, no matter which game.
>>
>>333142329

No you.
>>
>>333142154
>untrue, once you play like 10 matches to get your hidden MMR there's no more of them

I've tried gotten 3 of my friends to play Dota 2. 2 of them had some MOBA experience before while 1 was completely new.
I spectated all of their early matches up to around 20-40 (which was around where they stopped playing) and every single match had smurfs.

I'm assuming smurfs are so prevalent because there is no MMR reset, but it hurts the game severely.
>>
>>333124231
>>mfw I can whole heartedly say that LoL peaked in Season 2- early S3
No, fuck you. Season 2 already turned it to shit.
PreSeason1 was best. Everything that was released at time, was being released totally broken. All those silly builds that could make you win game.
There is no balance now, there was no balance back then, but you could pull off more hilarious stuff imo
>>
>>333138436
How come my friend that's only Dia1/Masters boosts accounts from Bronze V to Plat regularly with a 90% winrate until he reaches plat?
>>
>>333139398
>The game is dead.
How I wish that was true. They made so much money in 2015, they could go negative for years and still continue running servers.
>>
>>333141995
>practicing combo over and over and over and over and over
>until you are able to pull it off with muscle memory alone, without brain noticing

autism
>>
File: 1456606248653.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456606248653.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>333142772
>you'll never play ap yi again
>>
File: 1265.png (2 MB, 1232x761) Image search: [Google]
1265.png
2 MB, 1232x761
>>333142027

People like you are the reason for filters.

>>333142478

>You see lolbabbies switching to DOTA and never looking back.

Fucking no I don't. DOTA2 is still less popular than LoL due to accessibility. Plus you know

>I SPENT LIKE 500 DOLLARZ ON UNLOCKING FURFAGS, WAIFUS, ROBOTS, AND FISH PEOPLE ON RELEASE WHEN THEY'RE OP! I'M COMMITED! MUH CHRISTMAS SKINS

They aren't going fucking anywhere.

>You never see dotards switching to lol and never looking back

I know 3.

Beyond them? The "free" DOTA2 way of pricing (and custom games) keeps the DOTA2 people in DOTA2.
>>
>>333138436
gitgut
Or maybe use their sikret tactic of duo queing.
Or go all the way back down to 0 elo is it still a thing? and be able to win matches with nobuilds, because everyone there is literall brainded.
>>
both lol and dota are great games, each has its advantages
lol: more fast paced, lower sys req, more players, crafting
dota: more "serious" (less casual), trading, better graphics
>>
>>333142565

Sounds you like you are discouraged. Fighting games aren't for everyone. Only true autists excell in that genre.
>>
>>333142858
it's way more work to get a good cycle going in dota and most players don't even ever figure out how inefficient they're being doing basically everything and there's nobody who will explain that or talk about it
>>
>>333142886
>you could use yi's Q while being snared
>morgana, amumu, kennen for freewin
>5 sunfires
>that armor that was giving you more life, the more you killed
>minons hitting hard
>kog being completely broken
>xin going full tank and dealing more dmg than anyone
>2 1 2
>ashe mid
>TF teleport being not ulti
>>
>>333143023
Have you even watched a pro game of both? LoL is boring as fuck where nothing happens unlike Dota where all kinds of exciting shit happens all the time.
>>
File: dont.jpg (18 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
dont.jpg
18 KB, 366x380
>>333143023
both lol and dota are horrible games, each has its disadvantages
dota: pace is way too fucking slow, higher sys req, no players besides 12 year old russians and BRs, no crafting
lol: casual as fuck, no trading, shit graphics and a toxic as fuck community
>>
Literally carry harder. I literally went in to feed with a friend in ranked to derank an account to bronze and a vayne carried our sorry asses with a 30-5 score.
>>
>>333142858

Easiest part of any fighting game is the execution.
But don't pretend autoattacking grunt npc enemies
for 15-20 mins isn't more autistic.
>>
>>333143023
compared to dota, lol may feel more fast paced, but your actions have barely any impact at all
>>
>>333143201
for me sc2 is the best for spectating
yes, dota is a bit better for spectating
>>
>>333143095
>Sounds you like you are discouraged. Fighting games aren't for everyone. Only true autists excell in that genre.

I played various fighting game for 11 years.
I finally got tired of it and just focused on real martial arts since there's none of the stuff I just mentioned.

>>333143125
>in dota and most players don't even ever figure out how inefficient they're being doing basically everything and there's nobody who will explain that or talk about it

While that is true early on, later on players refuse to listen. You can use experience, sound arguments and even math to prove something yet people will still stubbornly refuse to listen.
Most people that play Dota can't even play it at a basic level.
>>
File: monogatari-series-7-12.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
monogatari-series-7-12.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>333117792
If you have this issue with one game, going to another won't solve it. Why do you "need" a MOBA? What is stopping you from just playing something else? DotA is just as shit as League, you would just be crawling out of one hole to die in another.
>>
>>333143201
lol is less entertaining for spectating because dying is not a big deal, which is bad
>>
>>333143009
>twitch
>popularity
Difference about Dota and LoL communities is that Dota players play it for the game and LoL players play it for le epic twitch meemees and watch streams more than the shitty game
>>
File: 52671504_p1.png (543 KB, 1100x1450) Image search: [Google]
52671504_p1.png
543 KB, 1100x1450
What is it about this game(genre even) that makes people so angry? So prone to blaming everyone else for their mistakes, making excuses as to why they refuse to learn, joining in on the mindless train of hatred and never actually giving reasons why; Just repeating the same tired, baseless nonsense that will never be backed up. When confronted, they just spout boring insults and never actually address anything.

Sure the game needs work but you could swear Riot actually went out and personally offended them with how much they insist on wishing it dead.

I sincerely wish I understood.
>>
>>333117792
> Do everything by the book

There's your problem. You can't do things by the book with retards. They won't follow up. Bronze - Plat is all the same, with the biggest difference being farm.

> 1 retard makes it impossible

Well if you stopped playing that's one less retard.

> joke game

It's a MOBA you basic fuck. The entire genre is a joke.
>>
>>333143196
>Locket, Heart of Gold, Zhonya splitted in 2 items, Shurelya, Arcane Ring for mana or how was called
>Almost every champ had both AD/AP ratios, so you could build them both ways
>Mordekaiser starting with 8/11 fucking potions
>ALL CHAMPION FREE WEEKS (not that I care now that I have all of them but still)
Fun times.
>>
>>333143201

>Pro games of DOTA

Entertaining

>Any other game of DOTA
>Streamer is "known"
Either gets camped, or people ignore him while he does wacky shit and farms unimpeded. Wins. Whoo. Predictable.

>Streamer is "unknown"
Gets dirted on, gets salty, and proceeds to whine and lose.
>>
>>333143980
Or let's go deeper:
>Kayle with his invulnerability as normal skill and her infinite reworks
>The brush original patterns, the ones in front of Baron/Dragon
>The only viable junglers were Udyr and Warwick
>Matches were decided by the most skilled Twisted Fate, utterly broken, his ultimate slowed everyone on the map
>Ryze's Spellflux was his ultimate
>>
>>333143926
Because people do well a couple times and think they're good at the game, when all that happened is that they got lucky or happened to hut the right power spike at the right time. They don't actually know why they did well.

So now they think they can do well every game, and don't understand when one person or an entire team shits all over them. They'll suicide a team with only 2 items because it has worked in the past and then die, and get mad their team didn't follow up.. not realizing that the ADC has 1 item and can't do shit, and the enemy team has 3 items. They don't understand items, or their synergy with the skills.

They might also get something like 7 kills, but die 9 times. They think the game is about kills, because they're stupid. So now, every game, they chase and chase and get all these kills and get really strong, but keep dying and make themselves useless. Meanwhile, they forgot to farm and the person they kept dying to hasn't and is beyond fed.

Tl;Dr : People are fucking stupid. They always have been. Your family is stupid. Your friends are stupid. Your neighbors and Co workers are stupid. And they are playing this game.
>>
I bet the one who talks shit about MOBA/ASSFAGGOTS/the genre itself haven't even played any game on it.
>>
>>333143926
>What is it about this game(genre even) that makes people so angry?

Forced to play with four others.

>Solo Queue

Might not speak your language.
Might be out to sabotage games
Might be a "forced 50%" plant, depending on your game of choice, meaning loss is inevitable.
You might be playing during a Winning Streak, and after 3 game in a row - it's likely you'll get shitters.

Seriously. It's probably the team aspect that makes people fucking crazy. Fighting game salt is just amusing by comparison. MOBA salt is just..typical and sad.

>Team Queue

If your group isn't great, you'll get paired against better people and lose.

Loss leads to tilting.
>>
ASSFAGGOTs are shit and everyone who plays them is shit

die
>>
>>333144894
I've spent thousands of hours playing them and everyone else I know who has will be the first to tell you that they're pretty fucking stupid games
>>
>>333145012
t. decrepit rts player
>>
I actually play League mainly because I feel the champions have more "soul" comapred to the DotA ones. Like, the LoL champions have more of a background and story to them that is all connected with each other somewhat. Gameplay wise DotA is the better game but the heroes other than stuff like Invoker and Rubick just don't appeal to me at all.
>>
>>333117792
You're trash, they literally made it impossible not to leave bronze.

I know cuz I'm a bronze shit lord and now I'm almost fucking gold.

git gud
>>
I play for a goal of 10 matches in a row with 0 deaths, it is perfectly in my hands only, no excuses
>>
ELO hell is literally not real as long as you don't suck shit. When will bads finally admit that they are the problem and not everyone else around them?
>>
>>333120568
>less than 2 weeks
That's what you need to get 30 in the first place
>>
>people actually play these shitty games
>they don't just masturbate to the girls
Y'all niggas are stupid
>>
>>333147713
Because it can't be spelled out to people who can't see it from anything that isn't their own viewpoint. It took a long time before I realized I was bad at DotA, and when I got rid of that hubris, it allowed me to improve. However, when you have games where you do middling, or even above average, and lose because you didn't get carried, you tend to look to the individual who played the worst on your lineup to cast blame.
>>
>>333117792

You're right, literally no one has ever climbed out of bronze no matter how good they are. If people are giving you advice based on how they got out of bronze, they're obviously lying so they can feel better about getting placed in elo heaven, where there's no such thing as a total fuckup and every game's outcome is determined purely based on your individual skill.

Gold, plat, and diamond players might tell us that there's no excuse to stay in bronze, but we bronze 'shitters' know better than them, right anon?
>>
>>333123405
shaco jungle
fizz mid
wu kong top

i dont bot lane
>>
>>333148710
>Not getting off the the pleasure of getting a penta as your waifu
>>
>>333129204

I don't understand! I can do everything by the book besides playing a good character, playing a role that I can come out of early game carrying, or playing sober, and still some dumbass ruins it for me!
>>
>>333148710
but im fapping to the nude mod while playing in dota2
>>
>>333129561

>you have to type and strategize together sometimes in order to win

Not in bronze, you don't. Literally all you have to do is wait for the opponent to inevitably do something retarded, kill them, and once you're 5/0/0, split-push for the rest of the game and watch as they chainfeed. It's really hard to overstate just how terrible bronzies are.
>>
I love these threads, 90% of the people calling mobas shit and skill-less probably played one for a week getting stomped by anything beyond intro bots and then placing in the lowest matchmaking bracket.

They like to blame the game instead of their own lack of skill and refusal to learn game mechanics, yet pat each other on the back for playing "hard" games like dark souls.

There's a reason you see so many threads jerking off on HotS.
>>
Well, DoTA maybe your game.
If you are actually better than the other players, like 1000 mmr ahead, then chance is that you will stomp them horribly.
You can just pick Antimage all the time and completely savage the game.
(Except when some pick a counter, then move onto someone else like PA or Ursa).
>>
File: 80c5f0d05b.jpg (121 KB, 959x290) Image search: [Google]
80c5f0d05b.jpg
121 KB, 959x290
>>333143009
Hey anon, I can look retarded too by posting a screenshot from twitch to prove some kind of point.
>>
>Elo hell sing real
It's easy to climb the ladder. I've done it before. I've made multiple bronze accounts for funsies and climbed it easily. You're just bad and mad
>>
>>333149356
Isn't Dota 2 got like 100K+ views when Shanghai major was happening?
>>
>>333149343

>If you are actually better than the other players

Yeah, that's the big 'if,' isn't it? Guy probably averages 80 cs by 20.
>>
>>333124231
where can I look this up?
>>
>>333149423
Climbing out means you have to play a carry role which I dislike, I'm a jung support main and decided to play ranked and whenever I play those roles the lanes get steamrolled so now I have to play adc to carry.
>>
>>333117792
>is a Bronze tard
>cries the game sucks
Plat here, the game sucks because 90% of people who play it are autistic retards. If SC2 was as popular as LoL or CSGO it would be the only MP game worth playing, but Blizzard is retarded.
>>
>>333123405
Vel'Koz, Cho'Gath and Rammus.
>>
I climbed from bronze V to silver by only playing AP leona in all the different positions except AD carry and I'm not even good. If you can't get out of bronze you're absolutely terrible at this game and should quit.
>>
>>333149638

You can climb as support roles as long as you have a carry to duo with. Consider finding someone who's struggling to climb but you feel compliments your play style well.
>>
>>333143234

>higher sys req

That's like saying Halo 2 has a higher sys req than Half-Life. Technically true, but how the fuck is that relevant in 2016?
>>
>>333123405
Thresh
Tristana
Talon
>>
>>333150115
Because console- and normalfags are playing league on their fucking 6+ years old laptops with intel hd 2000 integrated crap.

Waiting for these retards to load in often takes more than 5 goddamn minutes
>>
>>333149638
ADC is probably the worst position to carry from at Bronze since the word PEEL doesnt exist there.

You will have a bad time playing ADC in bronze, unless you stick with champions with good escapes like Tristana or Corky.

The best places to carry from in bronce are:

Support, since no one wants to support in that ELO and chances are you can completely shut down botlane on your own giving your adc free farm even if he sucks.

Jungle, spot the weak link in the opponent team and camp that lane till your team has an advantage and then help the lane that is behind.

Midlane, AOE mages like Malzahar, Veigar, Swain, Brand are the choice to go here since you can with tfs on your own even when your team is behind.
With assassins like zed or fizz you will still rely too much on the rest of your team not to fuck up to win.

Toplane and Adc are probably the worst roles in bronze/silver soloq
>>
>>333150767
You forgot that bronzies don't understand targeting, I stomp my lane as lucian and whenever a teamfight breaks out I sit in back and burst the enemy adc before they can do anything. I can also get away with split pushing every now and then.

When I play support solo q my adc will never go and get poked down or run right into their face and get raped. When I play jungle i'll attempt to camp one lane but whenever I leave to farm my jungle the lane I'm camping will throw his lead away by dying and giving bounty gold.
>>
File: awesomenauts.jpg (853 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
awesomenauts.jpg
853 KB, 1920x1080
Why haven't you switched to the best ASSFAGGOTS currently available yet?
>>
>>333151245
Is this still alive?
>>
>>333117792
>and once you get thrown into Bronze division you never leave.

Git gud
>>
>>333150767

I climbed out of bronze with Miss Fortune. Ask me anything.
>>
>>333151965
Playerbase isn't quite as big as League or Dota but there's still a large amount of people playing, you won't have any trouble finding a match soon.
>>
>>333123405
Heimerdinger
Cho'Gath
Caitlyn
>>
>>333118881
How the fuck do you end up in Bronze? You have to be either retarded or a really young kid who can't understand anything but fighting.

If you're not plat in before 300 games, you should just uninstall. This is for NA. If you're not diamond by then on shitter servers like LAN or OCE just kill yourself.
>>
>>333118881
One of my friiends I did my placements with ended up in B5 and he's in G5 now
>>
>>333123259
Can I apply this to Dota 2?
>>
>>333117792
Don't you know how those eloboosters do their shit? Learn a pubstomp hero that can solo win the game, boost yourself with it to a point it stops working, proceed playing whatever you like.
>>
>>333143009
But I thought league had 67 gorillion players, how come they only have double the viewers?
They should have like 300k now

>People like you are the reason for filters
what filters?
>>
File: 74UPbvg.jpg (86 KB, 1079x607) Image search: [Google]
74UPbvg.jpg
86 KB, 1079x607
>>333143023
>FAST PACED ESPORTS
holy kek
>>
>>333151965
Barely.
>>
File: 1449783446156.jpg (12 KB, 412x295) Image search: [Google]
1449783446156.jpg
12 KB, 412x295
>>333117792
>You can do everything by the book and you will still get fucked so long as there is 1 retard on your team
>mfw I am this person every game
>>
>>333117792
>>333118260
Neither game is particularly well-balanced.

Both games, the entire genre, are based off of custom maps that were never designed to be balanced. Fun? Sure. Competitive? Apparently. Fair? No.

This is also why Riot, for example, base so many of their changes on suggestions from the audience: Because they have no fucking clue what they're doing. Other game designers (read: ACTUAL game designers) will build a game around balance. They start from the idea that balance is important in a game and therefore every design choice they make is made around balance.

Take WoW as an example: The 'three dps a tank and a healer' model was the basis for design. Sure, you could rogue evasion tank, but it wasn't as easy or generally effective as what the game was balanced around.

Now, in League of Legends? The 'meta' was discovered by players after the game was released, often it isn't the best way to play, and once it was established Riot designed champs specifically for certain lanes, but then the meta changes and Riot looks stupid because they have no realistic plan for their game. Vel'koz was designed to be a mid champion, but because Yasuo has such an easy time in mid, and has multiple ways of mitigating Vel'koz's damage other than 'dash out of it', Vel'koz is now more often played as a top or support.
>>
File: Dotka a best.jpg (162 KB, 709x878) Image search: [Google]
Dotka a best.jpg
162 KB, 709x878
>>333117792
Yes, LoL is indeed trash, give Dota 2 a shot, but its a "moba" none the less, expect to meet non-english speaking players and arm yourself with willpower although.... it has fun gameplay, unique heroes, items that actually do shit, and tons of good times.
>>
>>333152825
No. A majority of their "players" are just inactive accounts, casual players who play 1-3 matches with their friends on the weekend, or subhumans in Asia.

They also permaban people now without giving out a couple 2 week bans like they used to.
>>
>>333136361
>stuff that wins
>Kata
opinion_discarded.jpg
>>
>>333153317
>BUT MUH BIGGEST GAME IN THE WORLD, YOU CAN'T SAY TOXIC STUFF LIKE THAT
>muh 67 billion ;_;
>>
>>333153368
>Popularity: 10%
>Win rate: 55%
>>
File: 1459635769678.jpg (10 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1459635769678.jpg
10 KB, 268x265
It's always the same, pick one of the 40 characters that can bash the shit out of the remaining 90. They really need to stop releasing champions.
>>
>>333155327
agree, I have enough champs, but they need to keep excitement to draw people in
>>
>>333153310
>source 2
>steam
>good things
Pick one and only one
Also holiday events are barely a thing now, I think LoL has more of them now
I still play Dota myself, but come on at least try
>>
>>333120568
>less than 2 weeks.
>Implying you can even play ranked within 2 weeks of starting

Never played LoL confirmed.
>>
>people STILL play League of Legends to this day

How?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.