[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: diablo-iii.jpg (124 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
diablo-iii.jpg
124 KB, 650x400
What went wrong?
>>
Expectations
>>
Nothing, RoS is fine and the PS4 version is the definitive edition
>>
>Lack of choosing stats
>lack of talent trees
>to much hybridization of previous classes that deserved their spot
>having a melee weapon when there are spell animations for auto attacking
>A.I are bad
>weak boss mechanics
>welfare legendary and early on good gear drops
>modes aren't as difficult as they should be
everything else isn't so bad
>RmAh was flawed from the beginning
>A bound health pot when they should be scarce in the game as it progresses
alot of things went wrong and only a few went right
>>
One of the worst launches for a AAA title that had been in the works for 10 years. Beaten only by duke nukem maybe
>>
>Was better than Diablo 2 and LoD even at its launch.
>Nostalgiafags hate it because it's different.

That's pretty much it. People like >>333039734 are just making shit up because they obviously haven't played it.
>>
>>333038821
RoS fixed literally everything after few million patches
>>
>>333038821
It's good if you don't look at it as Diablo 3
But rather a diablo-like.
RoS fixed things.
The End.
>>
>inferno was literally one-shot bullshit mechanics on release because they didn't test it
>they nerfed every single safe farming method until the game was sterile and unfun
>horrible balance decisions because of the AH
>uniques were terrible

The game is almost nothing like it was on launch now they've changed a lot for the better but holy fuck was it bad on launch.
>>
>>333040256
This, but now the end game sucks because each class has only ONE viable set for 60+ rifts.

Want to do a different build? Nope fuck you get outta here play exactly like everyone else.
>>
>>333040034
diablo 2 haters are like prequel apologist tier levels of contrarian
>>
>>333040034
game is clearly not better than diablo 2
there are only a few redeeming qualities for diablo 3
but its a dwarf to a giant when it comes to comparing diablo 3 to diablo 2.
in my opinion diablo 3 is a huge disappointment from what it could've actually been had blizzard north stayed in charge.
diablo 3 is a let down and no amount of expansions will ever fix that.
i honestly feel sorry for anyone who bought this game and it's first expansion at full price because to me its a rip off.
>>
>>333038821
No attachment to my character at all. Without having to plan a character or build it in any way whatsoever, every version or your character can be instantly replicated by just transferring the gear and picking the active & passive skills. It's exacerbated by the "seasons" system where you are literally just recreating your same character over and over, because they couldn't actually come up with content for you to keep doing.

Paragon system encourages no-life playing in order to be top rank, or to beat achievements simply by throwing higher numbers at them.

Launch and the AH were colossal fuckups.

They still won't let you keybind properly with the LMB and your 6 skills.

Serious lack of customization even when it comes to gearing. Gems are still retarded no-choices, no runes or augments or components to add. Tying prime stat to damage made gearing choices very limited. No way to make fun builds with loads of +skill items. No using lower level uniques with actually unique benefits. Most of the legendary unique powers are just boring passives making skill X do more damage, very few actually change the gameplay involved or even open up new playstyles.

Seasonal Conquests that *require* that you play multiple classes, when I only play one class. Re-using the same boring conquests.

Whoever designed 90% of the set dungeons I would literally like to castrate for being so fucking dumb.
>>
>>333039734
I cannot understand you cucks who enjoy cookie cutter talent trees. Everyone chooses the same talents. There is no real freedom of choice. You pick the best talents or succ.
>>
Couch co-op makes uo for almost all the shit. Unless you have it on PC, in which case you have worst version for once.
>>
>>333040691

Wasn't D2 like this though?
>>
>>333040034
>He is wrong because I said so
nice argument you got going there dipshit
>>
>>333040034
this
>>
>>333040346
The worst was the attack speed nerf. It was so fun pumping attack speed until you where the fist of the goddamn northern star.
>>
Demon Hunter is p damn fun.
>>
>>333038821
Character development sucks

Have more fun with Grim Dawn and Path of Exile.
>>
>>333040639
This. The game is fucking boring. B-O-R-I-N-G. The shit they added this last season with Haedrig's Gift completely leap frogs gearing up during a season and thrusts you into the absolute weakest part of the fucking game, Paragon + GR grinding. Ad. Fucking. Nauseum.

Seasons need modifiers to make them interesting to keep returning to, because the "competition" is a fucking joke. Bot paragons, cookie cutter the build, then ultimately have to fish for the easiest fucking rift anyways.

So many problems with this game and all Blizzard does is sit in the corner with their arms folded shaking their heads. No expansion announcement during Blizz-con was the signature on the death certificate.
>>
>>333040969
>run away : the class

Uh, no. Crusader and Monk are objectively the most fun classes.

YUU ARR DEEFEETED
>>
>>333040691
>cookie cutter talent trees
please quit being a blizzard cuck boy on believing everything they say.
there was a large amount of freedom of choice in diablo 2 that diablo 3 does not have. you can chose a class and have fun as your own little sub spec with out worrying about being the best or the worst and not only that but with the option to do your stats you could be something more.
it was a very good level of customization that was taken away plain and simple.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.