[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1334x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1334x951
Discuss.
>>
>>332420932
The Empire needs to be reborn in a new form. Stormcloaks winning is for the best.
>>
File: es5s-imperial-armor3.jpg (138 KB, 1000x1260) Image search: [Google]
es5s-imperial-armor3.jpg
138 KB, 1000x1260
>>332420932
shitty thread, but ok

Empire exists to unite the forces of man for good and to eventually fight off the foreign scourge of the dominion.

Stormcloaks exist to further break apart human relationships and make Tamriel easier to conquer.

A united Empire stands a chance against the Thalmor. A divided Tamriel has no chance.

Say what you will about Talos worship or Racism, but that's the main bullet point here: total cultural and racial annihilation by a sprawling Elven Empire.

At least the Dunmer and Bosmer mostly stayed to themselves.
>>
File: 1457761197565.jpg (98 KB, 544x626) Image search: [Google]
1457761197565.jpg
98 KB, 544x626
The Empire has the best chance of beating the Thalmor but will never work up the spirit to fight back until it is too late anyway. The Stormcloaks still have some hope by linking up with Redguards and possibly the Argonians but that might be hard considering Ulfric's domestic policies against non-Nords. He's right in wanting to keep the cultural integrity of his people safe from outside influence, but it's the wrong time. Also inb4
>muh Thalmor want Ulfric to win

The dossier says they want to keep the war going as long as possible, and that an outright win for either side is equally problematic.

Either way it doesn't matter since the Dragonborn could lead either side to victory.
>>
>>332420932
The Empire in almost every aspect is better for Skyrim's future and the end of the Thalmor. I have this feeling that the Stormcloaks would win though because the average player didn't dig too deep into the lore to understand how shit Ulfric is and are still angry that the Empire tried to execute them.
I've also never really seen any Stormcloak supporter who actually brought up any decent points, they just shouted out slogans and battlecries. Which basically just made the whole thing an Empire Circlejerk with Stormcloak slogans in between.
>>
I know there was a "put the war on hiatus while we deal with dragons" option, but was there an option to kill both Ulfric and Tullius? They're both fucking cunts.
>>
>>332420932
>siding with the Stormcucks

The last thing that the Empire needed was more division. Disorganized, independent, isolated provinces are easier for the High Elves to conquer than one united front against their bullshit.
>>
>stormcloaks
Degenerates
>>
File: Skyrim-Lore-Ulfric-Stormcloak-1.jpg (577 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim-Lore-Ulfric-Stormcloak-1.jpg
577 KB, 1280x720
did he make Skyrim great again?
>>
SO WHAT YOU IS SAYING
>sharpens axe
SO WHAT U SAYING IS
>picks rotted teeth
YOU SAYING DAT SKYRIM
>discriminates against Dunmer
>YOU SAYING DAT SKYRIM BELONGS TO DA NORDS?
>>
Any faction that has the Dragonborn on their side can kick the shit out of the Thalmor
Therefore both factions are the right choices
>>
>>332423042
you forgot
>drinks mead
>fucks a pile of snow
>raids a coastal city
>evolves from atmoran giant
>warmongers
>stacks a cairn
>>
Factions were poorly thought out there is literally no reason for a non Nord to side with Stormcloaks.
>>
retarded war, Thalmor are eating popcorn laughing at mountain nignogs destroy themselves and half the empire
>>
>>332420932
>Imperials
>Shitty token bitch empire of the Thalmor

>Stormcloaks
>SKYRIM BELONGS TO DA NORDS when it didn't even belong to them to begin with
>Most Nords in Skyrim don't do shit except be guards, most of the traders and craftsmen are of other races
>They're still pursuing this xenophobic policy today (e.g. kicking the Forsworn out of Markarth)

tl;dr they're both shit but if I had to pick I'd pick Empire.
>>
>>332423416
The only reason the empire tries to execute you at the beginning is to make them less sympathetic.
>>
Ulfric says to you "you dont have to be a Nord to fight for Skyrim's independence"

Oh yeah buddy sure, let me just "liberate" Skyrim for you so you can turn around and throw me in a ghetto for not being a mountain nigger
>>
The Empire, easiest choice ever if you knew anything TES beyond the shallow bits Skyrim covered in its main quest. Almost every stormcuck supporter is actually completely detached from the game's lore, and argues in ways that shows how much real life politics they're injecting into the setting.

>>332423328
Not how it works. While every single Elder Scrolls protagonist is either godly in power or dead by the end of their game, they all get as uninvolved as possible in the world once their quest is over, otherwise the writers would be stuck up against a wall having to explain how these literal walking demigods are letting events that they wouldn't under the player's control happen.
>>
Why does even the Empire bother with Skyrim. Two thirds of the population are murderous highwaymen living in caves and the rest are town guards.
>>
>>332423848
which is also fucking stupid if devs want to emotionally manipulate you what's even the point of having factions to begin with
>>
I love when people try to use that one bitch Imperial officer as an excuse that the entire centuries old Empire that has held together Tamriel isn't worth saving.
One Nord even says that the Talos worship wasnt even a big deal and the Empire didn't enforce it until Ulfric started making a fuss
What a fucking prick that guy was
>>
>>332420932

Like a Telltale game it doesn't matter.

THALMOR FOR LIFE NIGGA!
>>
File: 1458417947503.jpg (25 KB, 458x360) Image search: [Google]
1458417947503.jpg
25 KB, 458x360
>>332420932
>Siding with the Imperials means accepting the Dominions rule
>Siding with Stormcloaks means fighting back
>>
File: 1406658929299.jpg (320 KB, 1024x717) Image search: [Google]
1406658929299.jpg
320 KB, 1024x717
>>332420932
There's really not much to say, they both fucking suck by the time of TESV. The Empire is decrepit and dying. It's the best chance of resistance against the Dominion there is, but it's still doomed. The Stormcloaks are weak, backwater nords led by a fool with no future. They're even confirmed to be working in the Thalmor's best interests (unintentionally of course) by documents in the Embassy because they're further weakening the Empire, both making Skyrim an easy conquest and removing many of the powerful nords from the Imperial army. You're fucked if you side with the emperor, but you're a million times more fucked if you side with Ulfric.

DUNMER WORLD EMPIRE WHEN?
>>
>>332425537
As soon as they have mopped up all the ash in Morrowind
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.