[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is not real life. I repeat, this is not real life. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Uncharted_4.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted_4.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
This is not real life.

I repeat, this is not real life.

It's actually a gameplay screenshot of Uncharted 4, a video game coming exclusively to Playstation 4 entertainment system.
>>
Please do what I did and take off the technophile hat for one day and just enjoy the content in VR. For me, I purposefully put my tech opinions aside and just let the content in, and it was absolutely glorious. I simply can't wait for what the next 5 years have to offer for VR...that is...
..if you fucking crybabies don't ruin the entire VR business before it has a chance to take off. This is the only real problem. Your incessant complaining is like the guy in the movie theater bitching at full volume about some minor detail that quite literally nobody else in the theater (currently enjoying the movie) gives a flying fuck about. Stop giving snarky quote snippets to gaming press that are too lazy to come up with their own opinions as those opinion pieces shape the buying decisions for the larger market. Articles written in those voices can torpedo a the entire VR industry before it has a chance to even get started. VR HAS to go wide or it will never take off.

Everybody that's boo-hoo'ing about FOV, light rays, and apples/oranges feature comparison needs to chill. This first gen hardware (yes, first gen) and as with all first gen hardware it will contain compromises that will need to be revised to further the state of the art. Yes, the Vive has other features, so does the gear, so does the PSVR, and guess what - some of us like all 4 and will support all of them wherever the content is.

It blows my mind the level of "expert" commentary on these topics. Please, just stop for a second - take a breath - and try to enjoy the content in this new medium and judge the experience on those merits. Yes, there will be things that suck - just like there were things that sucked about 1st gen LCD monitors, or 1st gen iPhones/Androids, or 1st gen consoles. The first real handheld game console was 2 bit color greyscale and 5x the size of a modern smartphone with no backlight. There were no pitchforks back then, why so many now?
>>
File: Uncharted Next gen.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted Next gen.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
This is not real life.

I repeat, this is not real life.

It's actually a gameplay screenshot of Uncharted 4, a video game coming exclusively to Playstation 4 entertainment system.
>>
Wow..............................................................
>>
>>332532913
Will they kill off Drake?
>>
>>332532913
>1280x720
Yup, sounds like PS4.
>>
File: 263280_20160321172040_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
263280_20160321172040_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
This is NOT real life!

I repeat, this is NOT real life!

>>332533015
Should have left <rant> in.
>>
>it takes until the fourth and final installment in the series for the game to get good in-game cinematics and a 10/10 nathan drake redesign.

Why is this?
>>
>>332532913
the things that I'd do to that man. Good lord naughty dog really perfected the cookie cutter action hero white guy look when they designed Drake in the newest one.
>gorgeous eyes
>dominant nose
>kissable lips
>boyish appearance
>that ass, for the love of God that perfect ass
>>
>Spent $5k on a Gaming PC because /v/ said all the PS4 games would come to PC

WHERE ARE THEY
>>
>>332533483
You forgot to mention

>that chest hair
>>
>>332533432
>10/10
Aged 15 years in 5 years. He looked like a typical dudebro in the original and then got more of an iconic look in 2 and 3, similar to Solid Snake in MGS1 compared to 2. This game is just MGS4 all over again, but will probably have more gameplay.
>>
>>332533578
Get cucked
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.