[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$20 BUCKS whats your excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: the best Darn Zelda Yet!.jpg (57 KB, 431x318) Image search: [Google]
the best Darn Zelda Yet!.jpg
57 KB, 431x318
$20 BUCKS

whats your excuse?
>>
>>332337830
https://mega.nz/#!WNEhSZgZ!zAx70W9owJdkvv_iFVD_mUo6g0TBOyt5km-3AbmgXx0

FREE
whats your excuse?
>>
>>332337830
I can pirate it.
Also, the game is shit, like most 3DS games.
>>
>Single player is an absolute miserable hell
>Everyone you play with online does the same levels over and over again when you want to grind for something else, so now you have a billion shit items
>People online ragequit like bitches and ruin the map
>When you have a non-lagging game, you're with retards who can't figure out how to hit the switch in front of them
>When you're with actual good players, slowdown and D/C everywhere

Yeah I gave up on this game after a week
>>
>>
>>332337830
Already played it and beat it F O R
F
R
E
E
>>
>>332338143
Single player is just the fucking worst. I've been stuck on one of the water dungeon stages forever because the final wave of enemies literally will not fucking spawn, so I can't complete the stage to open the exit.
>>
>>332338143
How many threads did you make on /v/ to find players?
>>
>>332338359
I gave up on the water dungeon one where I was somehow expected to throw my clones across the water jets ALONG WITH a bomb to somehow blow a wall open.

>>332338362
Honestly none. If I ever gave this game a chance again I'd play with you guys.
>>
>>332338651
>complain about random players
>make no effort to not play with random players
Seems like your entire experience with this game was based on you and not it anon.
>>
Does mario kart 7 ever go on sale?
>>
>>332338143
This wasn't my experience at all. I rarely had a laggy game, and when I did, I just disconnected and found a new one. Sometimes people didn't know what to do, but learning and trying to show someone what to do using the limited icons was part of the fun. It was almost like playing charades. The feeling of accomplishment when they finally got it was great

If every game you joined was laggy, you're the problem, not everyone else
>>
>>332337830
Played it for free on my hacked 3DS.
Why didn't you?
>>
I don't want a multiplayer Zelda and the Single Player mode is awful?
Seems like a good reason to me.
>>
>>332337830
The game was last year's goty, imo. 20 bucks is a very good deal.
>>
>>332338069
Not being a faggot is my excuse.
>>
Don't have two other friends to play it with.

Online was handled poorly as well.

Not worth it at all.
>>
>>332337830
Got it for free when the cashier messed up the bill for it when it was $10 at EB.
>>
It sucks, even with friends.
>>
>>332337830
>Filename
>Dead because it is bare-bones for content, and it's region-locked.
>>
>>332337830
>wasting money
>>332338069
>wasting sd card space
>>
It's on sale in Europe too http://www.base.com/buy/product/the-legend-of-zelda-tri-force-heroes-nintendo-3ds/dgc-zeltri3ds.htm

I finished 40 something stages with randoms, and I don't think I'll ever get to finish it completely. Timed challenges are HELL unless you really find a good team and not fuck up, which is pretty much impossible (haven't managed to finish a single timed mission). Still, a fun game. I think it should've been half price eShop title, maybe then there'd be more people playing.
>>
File: 1421874779955.jpg (142 KB, 960x801) Image search: [Google]
1421874779955.jpg
142 KB, 960x801
Because it wasn't a very good game, and the reviews showed it. Much like the Captain Toad game and Link's Crossbow Training, it was a cheap and easy game to create because all the assets were done already.

I might have enjoyed it a whole lot more if the playable demo they put out let you play online with friends at normal fucking hours and not restricted people.

Remember the Left 4 Dead 2 demo? How you could play the first two levels for free as many times as you want? Whatever happened to those kinds of demos? Things that actually gave you half an inkling as to what the game would be like?

Oh wait, most games are pretty shit nowandays so demos actually make devs lose sales.
>>
I pirated it and didn't even make it past the intro. It screams of cheap garbage.
>>
>>332341410
I did all of the challenges and I played with strangers for the most part.
>>
>>332342308
Then I might have a chance.

Are you from NA? I have a European copy and it sometimes takes ages to find a full room in the stage I want.
>>
>>332337830
My excuse is the game is fucking shit
>>
>>332342595
I'm European too. But I started playing the game immediately after release and finished it up in December. So maybe it is more difficult to find people now.
>>
>>332337830
Pirated it and playing with japanese people.
FUCKING TEAMKILLERS
>>
>>332337830
I can download it for free
>>
>>332343101
tfw shouldn't have waited for a price drop

didn't want to get it on release, guess that's my fault. I'll keep trying
>>
>>332343383
I'd jump right back in if they released some dlc. I unironically think that the game is great.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.