[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World of Warcraft Classic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: warcraft.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
warcraft.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Does it make you feel sad sometimes?
>>
>tfw was the fourth tf on my server

Best feeling. Would constantly get asked where I got it and would always respond with a rare spawn in silithus.

Hell yes it makes me sad, I miss retail vanilla. I miss it when the game wasn't datamined to hell. I miss it when the community wasn't shit. I miss it when you actually had to think about how to quest and where to go because databases didn't exist and you actually had to ask for help. I miss having a bunch of close online friends. I miss the ridiculous eight hour raids working through bosses when we didn't know what we were doing and strategies weren't around. I miss doing stupid shit and not knowing where to go.
>>
No. I didn't even raid or get legendary weapons but I still enjoyed the time I invested playing it 11 years ago.

I'd rather move on to something new, whether Legion offers anything worth staying for only time will tell. But I'm not optimistic.
>>
>tfw you completed your Warglaive set during TBC and you got spammed whispers from all over the server congratulating you
Sometimes I miss it.
>>
Grinding for gold for riding skill and quest mats, finding a group willing to travel to DM to kill a dreadsteed thats now freely given to you at lvl 40 feels
>>
I'm sad that WoW threads on /v/ are commonplace these days, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>332243940

No, because I moved on, warcraft isn't my fucking life.
>>
No I didnt, because I played Mmo's that were released before WoW.

I enjoyed WoW back then because I was a little kid, and looking back now I contributed to thew casualization and down fall of mmo's.

Sure, Vanilla took some effort and time, and the community was there (because they came from other mmo's as well.) But its depth was ankle deep in comparison.
>>
>>332243940
>playing belf
>wielding the bulwark
>classic
Top Kek
>>
Vanilla WoW was one of the best gaming experiences I ever had. It was magical. So many great experiences. Played it right at release all the way up until around the end of Lich King before quitting. I really didn't like what end-game had become. Wish I could go back in time and relive those days again although fuck, I was pretty addicted in a bad way. Still better times then where I am now though.
>>
>>332243940
I played everything up to Mists of Pandaria and it only took maybe 2 or 3 months. Then I unsubbed.

this game doesn't have enough content to justfiy keeping up with a monthly payment, even with all of the expansions

The only reason I could see to keep playing is battlegrounds, but those are unbalanced and you're playing with hardcore autists who played the game for 10 years straight every day of their life and they've already got all the best PvP gear and you just get one-shotted before you get to have any fun

When are they going to do World of Warcraft 2?
>>
>>332247259
they're also in t6 and a paladin
>>
>>332243940
Nope.
All Good things come to an end.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.