[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is corpse party worth playing or is it just a meme game pushed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: psp.jpg (151 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
psp.jpg
151 KB, 640x427
Is corpse party worth playing or is it just a meme game pushed by normies because "m-muh sp00ky"? Should I even bother with the new legend of heroes game at all?
Also PSP game recommendation/appreciation thread
>>
chains of olympus and ghosts of sparta, little big planet, ratchet and clank, jak and daxter, gran turismo, medal of honor heroes 1 and 2, metal gear solid, twisted metal, socom, dissidia 012 final fantasy, patapon 1, 2 and 3, motorstorm arctic edge, etc.
>>
>>332027814
oh and kindom hearts birth by sleep
>>
>>332028218
Nice list
>Chains and ghosts of sparta, LBP, GT, MoH, MGS, SOCOM, 012, and patapons 1-3
I've already played those
>Twisted metal
Never kept on with the series, will try it out
>R&C and J&D
Are they really good games? I skipped those since I was a faggot and preferred nintendo platformers back then
>Motorstorm
Considering you mentioned GT, how does it stack up against it? At least in any comparable points since motorstorm is basically a different genre of racing. I used to play the original game and enjoyed it with it's flaws (mainly vehicle selection related)
>>
>>332028653
forgot to mention that GT runs at 60fps
>>
>>332028653
and motorstorm looks exactly the same compared to the ps2 version
>>
Its pretty good, you'll want to finish it at least

Its not scary at all though
>>
>>332028902
Thanks for the input mate, I don't remember GT running at 60 fps (never really cared before so I'll check it out)
I currently own a fat model (replaced basically everything except the analog nub module and the MB, removed the UMD reader and glued the tray shut since I dropped it and the laser thing broke); would you recommend an upgrade? I've read recommendations for a 3000 model or early 2000's for the permanent CFW. Has that changed?
>>
>>332027814
Pic related had very interesting ideas, and it's overall a fun game, but it gets repetitive fast. You should give it a try.
>>
I'm glad they're shutting down PSN for the PSP desu

This piece of shit needs to die already, the Vita is better by miles
>>
>>332029378
It's still up?
I'd guess the japs don't want to let go considering I've seen relatively new releases on the psp, even if they're just shit games
>>
File: 1458848755512.jpg (19 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
1458848755512.jpg
19 KB, 500x451
Adding to the list

Syphon Filter Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow
Dead Head Fred
Lumines
Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble
Armored Core
Exit
Star Wars Battlefront II and its sequels (that's right, sequels)
Crush
Jeanne D'Arc
Chili Con Carnage
Gurumin
Medal of Honor Heroes (but not Heroes 2)
Echochrome
God Eater Burst
Secret Agent Clank
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire/Order of the Phoenix (legitimately great versions)
Mega Man Powered Up
Every Extend Extra

Spent so much time on my damn PSP back then, there's practically no game on it I didn't try for at least a few hours. I miss those days.
>>
>>332027814
Corpse party is a "decent" horror game i have played even the current vita one(loadtimes make me rage) just enjoy it for what it is a game where cute school girls get slit up by a ghost of a loli.

It's not the next silent hill and it don't try to be.
As for LoH i assume you mean coldsteel or trails in the sky SC? both are good in there respects to coldsteal is very much like persona 4 and trails is a very vast rpg with some nice qwerks and a different change of pace then most Jrpgs
>>
Patapon and loco roco is enough of a reason to buy a psp
>>
Corpse Party isn't really scary, just pretty dark and aesthetically competent. It's a solid horror experience and the fun comes mostly from cringing at bad ends and listening to the binural audio through headphones in the dark. Gameplay wise, it's basically an RPGMaker game, fitting as that's how the series began. If you like horror on an aesthetic level and not so much because survival horror's a favored genre, Corpse Party is worth playing.
>>
>>332029256
The slims are a pretty good upgrade and are lightweight, you may want to get an extended battery since the slim ones have less charge.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.