[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everything I enjoy always end up going to shit? TF2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: uber_update_day_1.jpg (47 KB, 554x245) Image search: [Google]
uber_update_day_1.jpg
47 KB, 554x245
Why does everything I enjoy always end up going to shit?

TF2 is the first I really remember, then Biohsock Infinite was a huge dissapoinment, then MGSV happened, and now Payday 2 is gone also, probably a few other disappointments along the way, but these in particular stand out to me.

Should I just stop trying to expect that things won't disappoint me?
>>
>>313226465
What happened to Payday 2?
>>
>>313226465
>getting hyped over things that aren't released
Marketing is designed to play you like a damn fiddle every time. You're retarded to fall for the same tricks over and over.
It's literally that "fool me once, shame on you, fool me 5 times I'm retarded" saying.

Find something that's fun right now, and enjoy it. If a Battlefront or a Metal Gear or a Digimon game comes out and is received well, then you can enjoy it. Looking forward to a game for over a year will never lead to happiness.
>>
>>313226557
look at the store page and it's immediately obvious.
>>
>>313226776
It is free for a week?
>>
>>313226910
The horror
>>
>>313226910
Over $100 of dlc (outside of sale)
Now has microtransactions
Quality of DLC has been on a massive downslide for over a year
Every update breaks a million things

And this is for a game that made back its entire development costs and started earning profit before it was even released.
>>
File: crimefest-day15-blackmarket.png (2 MB, 1274x1062) Image search: [Google]
crimefest-day15-blackmarket.png
2 MB, 1274x1062
>>313226557
CSGO style weapon skins with unlockable loot crates that need a $2.50 key. And this time the skins give stat bonuses.
>>
>>313227054
Micro transactions? The fuck? I thought Almir said they weren't gonna do those like a few years back??
>>
>>313227214
They now have CSGO crates. Also, there's a very real possibility that you'll get an attachment for a DLC gun you don't own.
>>
>>313227417
Are you fucking kidding me?

>>313227167

Who's fucking idea was it to put stats on reskins?
>>
>>313227593
lol, Overkill
Glad I stopped playing a long time ago. They just went Full Jew.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.