[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silent Hills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: P.T._cover.jpg (71 KB, 437x292) Image search: [Google]
P.T._cover.jpg
71 KB, 437x292
>While P.T. was up and Silent Hills was confirmed to be a thing everyone was hyped for what was probably going to be a good game
>After P.T. was pulled and Silent Hills was canceled all the discussion of it turned into insulting Kojima, Del Toro, and now even Junji Ito when he was confirmed to be working on it
Are you guys bitter to the point that you can only shitpost on everything Silent Hills related?
>>
>B-But it was going to be shit anyways because only the first three games were good!
>>
I don't know about you, but I was wary about the project from the very beginning. P.T, despite the hype, wasn't all that great.
>>
>>313110113
>P.T, despite the hype, wasn't all that great.
And this is another thing that disgust me. People just suddenly changing their mind to say "IT WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD!" after they were hyping it.

Now I'm not saying YOU specifically were doing that and that you can't legitimately think that, just that this is something that happens here.

Also P.T. wasn't representative of how Silent Hills was going to play or feel like. It was just a fancy announcement that SHs is a thing.
>>
I think you're getting entirely too wrapped up in the opinions of vocal contrarians on /v/.

The vast majority of the discussion surrounding Silent Hills has just been shitting on Konami for cancelling it and generally being terrible.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-14-22-37-19.png (238 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-14-22-37-19.png
238 KB, 720x1280
in case anyone hasn't seen this:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/10/14/9532845/guillermo-del-toro-silent-hills-hideo-kojima-cancellation
>>
File: 1442781781931.png (726 KB, 781x537) Image search: [Google]
1442781781931.png
726 KB, 781x537
>you'll never enjoy some delicious Haribo peaches while you play P.T. with a pair of dweeby Dutch cutie patooties

How does this make you feel, /v/?
>>
>>313111212
>The Last of Us

Sounds like it would have been shit anyway.

>>313111362

Fuck off.
>>
>>313111903
Thats taken out of context

He didn't say he was taking ideas from TLoU, what he said was idea that they had later showed up in TLoU. He didn't even say what, it could have just been crafting or degradable melee weapons.
>>
>>313110876
>And this is another thing that disgust me. People just suddenly changing their mind to say "IT WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD!" after they were hyping it.

THISSSSSSSSSSS. Everyone was saying how good the demo was right on /v/ and everywhere else. Suddenly after it gets canceled, it's now shit on /v/ and Kojima is a hack.

/v/ is like a bunch of women who can't make up their minds.
>>
>>313112962
it's almost as if the internet is made up of a bunch of people with different opinions
>>
>>313113307
It's less different opinions more that 50% of /v/ are trolls and people who just want to take the piss out of something.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.