[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>three recycled environments >uplay >allegedly shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: ign-tmt2595.png (1 MB, 1246x513) Image search: [Google]
ign-tmt2595.png
1 MB, 1246x513
>three recycled environments
>uplay
>allegedly shit interface
>tracks and models STILL need to be imported externally
>"the dark souls of racing games"

Will it flop?
>>
Trackmania is too much of its own thing to be mad about.
>>
Trackmania Turbo was supposed to bring some fresh air into the series. The environments seem fun, but the COMPLETELY console focused gameplay ruins it. In addition to that the UPlay requirement completely disconnects TMT from the previous games, which means I can't really play with some of my old friends anymore.

Trackmania Turbo takes a good chunk of what was fun in the previous parts and turns them into something that is barely any good. Customization is now limited to paintjobs only, and not even different paintjobs per environment. The track editor is barely usable with keyboard and mouse and gets frustrating really fast. Thanks to Uplay you can't change your nickname, and stuff like horns, avatars, custom car models/skins are all gone.

Overall Trackmania turbo is really disappointing in a lot of aspects that made the Trackmania series so iconic and fun.

As a veteran, I am disappointed.
>>
Does it use Maniaplanet?
>>
>>331845526
Where do you play bro?

Find me every night at SM.Full Speed Advanced on TM2 Stadium.
>>
What's the worse environment and why is it Rollercoaster lagoon?
>>
File: images-51.jpg (24 KB, 318x463) Image search: [Google]
images-51.jpg
24 KB, 318x463
>8.4
>SHIT GAME REEEEEEEE
>>
Does it still have the great replay editor TM2 had?
>>
I played the free one (Nations?) years ago and it was great
All those user-created maps, man
Then I tried it again like 3 years ago and there was suddenly a limit on how often you could play as a free player
>>
>>331845771
The magnetic tracks are fun. I'm a much bigger fan of stadium but I don't mind it.

It's when you drive on dirt/sand that it gets fucking annoying. The handling is so slippy and sensitive that it turns into a chore.

Also
>needing 50 bronze medals just to reach Stadium tracks in campaign
>barely any Stadium FS tracks in Online ATM (It's day two so hopefully that gets fixed)

Da fug, really. I'm just glad they put on a console, since my gaming rig died and I'm stuck using a highly outdated computer that can't even run TM2.
>>
File: retarded HUD+Scoreboard.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
retarded HUD+Scoreboard.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1080
>>331845526
>As a veteran, I am disappointed.
I became a veteran then quit because online adopted eye cancer with HUD that are over the top retarded.
It's all or nothing and I want my stock HUD to see times.
Take out the scoreboard and you still have more than half the screen of shit that should never be allowed to be there in the first place.
>>
>>331846259
I think you might be retarded.

Almost on every server you can customize your HUD or even completely hide it with F7.
>>
File: Steam_2016-03-24_13-22-20.png (58 KB, 617x520) Image search: [Google]
Steam_2016-03-24_13-22-20.png
58 KB, 617x520
>>331845526
>>
>>331845016
>release TM2 as 3 separate games without a steam release until a year later
>it flops
>make some shitty consolized version with a PC port for some reason
>it still flops
>>
>>331845016
>2016
>Hating trackmania games
>>
>>331845016
>the dark souls of x
I hate this meme.
>>
File: Untitled.png (195 KB, 410x428) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
195 KB, 410x428
>>331846381
F7 have never worked, and * isn't a solution.
F12 doesn't work either.

https://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16526

Then again, I expect Nadeo to be as retarded as Valve when it comes to keybinds for non US layouts.

Console is said to be "~", it's not, it's "/" because "~" is something that is done by pressing AltGr+that shit key.

TL;DR you're retarded to think F7 isn't occupied by some other server HUD function to prevent people from disabling it.
>>
It's the dumbed down consoleversion of Stadium 2, enjoy the DLC map packs.
>>
I love Trackmania, but I've never cared about custom levels so I'm most likely going to enjoy this.
>>
When are they going to remake island.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.