[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have no reflex, aim or skill and i'm pathetic human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: rifle of instagib.jpg (105 KB, 878x549) Image search: [Google]
rifle of instagib.jpg
105 KB, 878x549
>I have no reflex, aim or skill and i'm pathetic human being
>don't worry i got you family
seriously why this gun ever allowed in this game ? the only ones uses this overpowered weapon is either tryhards or 12 years olds.
>>
Advantages
>Powerful
>Scoped
>Accurate

Disadvantages
>Slows down movement
>Expensive
>Requires a sidearm that isn't default in case enemies get close
>Have to be still in order to shoot accurately

>Up against an AWP
>Make use of smoke and flashbangs
>Take a risk and bait the sniper to fire and advance while they re-chamber a round
>Once you get close, spray them down

You just suck at the game.
>>
File: 1403825568283.jpg (120 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1403825568283.jpg
120 KB, 1024x768
>>331420661
>12yos used it 15 years ago, 12yos use it now
>those original 12yos are now ~27
;◡;
>>
>>331420661
Post your rank with timestamp, cunt.
>>
>>331421334
my guess is SE, no way anyone above silver actually believes the awp is unbalanced

what's unbalanced is me stutter spraying cracks with an assault rifle
>>
>>331421417
>I have no reflex, aim or skill and i'm pathetic human being

i feel like then maybe FPS isn't for you.
>>
>>331421643

also for this misquote i shall now kill myself in shame, sorry anon.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>331421417
Knife is unbalanced, you spawn with it and it's a 1 hit kill from the back
>>
>>331421175
So basically you need to do A SHIT TON of things at the current time, at the right position, you need to know the map layout, smokes and flashes, timings, how to move what to do and ont top of that you need to be very lucky because AWP is one hit kill to the body. Also you need to rely on grenades that are expendable, that you could have already used up somewhere else, and even if you didn't, you only have one chance with them and that's it. All this shit you need to know and execute to defeat one sniper with AWP.

The sniper on the other hand only needs to aim at your BODY and press the left mouse button abd he will kill you instantly even if you had the advantage and opened fire first.

VERY

FUCKING

BALANCED

HOLY

SHIT

THIS
WEAPON
>>
>>331420661

>complaining about bolt action in corridor shooter

Adorable.
>>
The AWP is perfectly balanced though? I get that you're probably new to the game but give it time.
>>
Played since 1.0 and scrubs never change. They always complained about the awp. Then they become not scrubs or quit, and no longer complain.

I complained about it when I first started playing, but that's because it had a perfect unscope accuracy, so people would never use it scoped.
>>
>Fire up CSGO after a few months since i lost and deranked to GN3
>Play
>Every time I lose, my rank drops
>Play with literal DMGS in Silver Elite
>Rank eventually drops down to silver 4, where I started
I just wanted to solo queue to MG1.
>>
>>331422148

all you have to do is point and click their head with an AR

are you bad?
>>
File: jim.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
jim.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>it's a "your entire team buys awps and doesn't use them correctly so they all get rushed by the enemy" game
>you now have to clutch 1v5
>>
File: 1401212735820.jpg (35 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
1401212735820.jpg
35 KB, 385x500
>>331422452
>was supreme before rank nerf
>drop to LE
>can't rank up no matter how much I win
>have to carry shitters every game
>rarely get sub 30 kills and people call me a smurf
>mfw I'm destined to an eternity in this hell of a rank
>>
>>331420661
I feel like there shouldn't b so many fucking people using it. especially in casual
>>
>not using your wit to defeat the awp player

http://webmshare.com/WNvY8
>>
>>331422572
Yet again, getting constant headshots with AR requires far more skill than aiming with a scope on the huge fucking body hitbox. It's easier for him to kill you than for you to kill him. A sniper with one hit kill to the head is balanced and requires skill, it provides something that AR lack (zooming in for better accuracy) but if you missed you fucked and you can't spray it. A sniper with one hit kill to the body is unbalanced no matter how much it costs, no matter how hard it slows your movement speed down.
>>
>watch cat from back of a with AWP
>get one free kill every round they push from there
yah, awp is hard
>>
>>331422923
It isn't unbalanced at all. The AWP has a specific role in the team. It's always been there and only noobs that don't understand how to counter it complain about it.
>>
>>331422148
>AK one hit HS

>Colt takes two hits

UNBALANCED
>>
>>331422647
>supreme before rank nerf
>>drop to LE
>>can't rank up no matter how much I win

I was Supreme before rank nerf, went to LE also, and then i carried myself Global Elite. Stop blaming others for you being bad at the game.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.