[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free login for you who bought the game but haven't played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: freelogion.png (537 KB, 1024x604) Image search: [Google]
freelogion.png
537 KB, 1024x604
Free login for you who bought the game but haven't played the last 30 days. Are you playing?

Pic related: I'm not... for now at least
>>
christ no it's fucking borin
waste of moeny that was
coulda bought more liquor with like that 10 bucks i spent on it
it might have been 15 or 20 or like 30 bucks i forgot
i forget a lot
the game sucks
i'll never forget that
>>
>>331302047
>Are you playing?
No. The game needs major change ups to everything for me to want to play it anymore.

They need to remove unspoiled nodes, red scrips, weekly tomes, weekly lockouts, and all that other bullshit.

The game needs difficult side quests that have story payouts that some people may never see. Relics need to be hard as shit to make, require you to do the hardest content ect, and be best in slot.

They need to revamp the stat system ect too. An ability cull wouldn't hurt either.
>>
>>331302047
>Free login for you who bought the game but haven't played the last 30 days. Are you playing?
Wait what?
>>
So I can annoy people by doing blind dungeon runs wearing inadequate gear and also tell my old FC that I'm just dicking around for a bit after being gone for almost a year?
>>
>>331302047
I wish I could play this solo
>>
>>331302294
If you have the game, but have shelved it for a while, you can come back and try it again without paying for playtime a bit.
>>
>>331302480
It is pretty solo-friendly, aside from Savage Alex
>>
>>331302486
Neat, how long?
>>
>>331302584
4 days from when you first login. Until April 14th
>>
>>331302047
No, game is boring as shit. Needs massive endgame overhaul or it can go home.
>>
>he shills for free
>>
File: 2015-04-01_00010.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-01_00010.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1080
>>331302623
Thanks fampaitchi

I guess I could give it a spin again.
>>
>>331302047
No, I wasted my money on this shitty game. It's horrible.
>>
is this game toaster compatible?
>>
>>331302047
>log in after not playing since HW
>my FC has become unrecognizable
>changed ownership, filled with weebs, random japanese text everywhere
>everyone I used to know gone or inactive
Fuck. I'd need to play with people again since the game is boring on its own but I dunno if I can be bothered to go through that whole process again when I'll probably quit in a few weeks.
>>
>maining tank
>every DF I go into, I get praised by almost everyone
>"wait, doing this is not even that difficult, don't other tanks do it like this?"
>mfw they always say other tanks dont take tank busters on their own, or they don't do full speed dungeon runs
>Mfw I actually see some of them still wearing strength accesories
>there was one that even had intelligence ones

No wonder I'm thrown shit at on sight, given how the tank community is retarded.

But I'll still tank for you even if you throw shit at me, because that's my calling.
>>
>>331302047
I quit the game years ago and I ain't going back, shill.
>>
>>331302215
>An ability cull wouldn't hurt either.

the game needs the opposite, are you fucking severely disabled? whm could be played on like 5 hotkeys and nothing interacts or has mechanics except hurr freecure proc.
>>
>>331302047
>Are you playing?
Having nothing to do for months just to get a little bit of story and some stuff that is done in a few days max killed the game for me. So maybe in a year or so, when everything is patched in and I can play catch-up again. Just staying for the story really isn't worth it.
>>
>>331303093
>the game needs the opposite

I don't see how adding more abilities on top of my MCH's/PLD's already bloated hotbar would make the game better. The game is designed to be played on controllers. It's at the point that each class completely fills two cross hotbars. They need to consider doing something about it or the majority of the community is going to have to cycle between 3 in the next expansion.
>>
because I jerk off to the catgirls too much
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.