[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Dead 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: ohfuk.jpg (69 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
ohfuk.jpg
69 KB, 600x337
Now that it's pretty much fucking confirmed, what would you like to see in Red Dead 3?

I'd like
>a serious, genuine story
>old west atmosphere (saloons, lassos)
>set between 1870 to 1890
>less desert (it's atmospheric but there's little potential for fun and clever design)
>set somewhere in the south
>actual activities to do after beating the game (looking at you, gta v)
>a survival system
>map expansion dlc

What do you want?
>>
You literally explained rdr.

I want a prequel to john marston's story but instead of playing him again, we play as sheriff who took down john marston before he left the rebel life
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 271x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 271x271
>pretty much fucking confirmed
>>
>>331211209
>Now that it's pretty much fucking confirmed
Lol no.

But anyways
>Have multiplayer more like gta4/rdr and less like 5 (Unlocks are an additional way to have fun, not totally required like in 5)
>Stick to one character and actually flesh them out so we get a character as good as John
>Know your tones, don't try any 'subtle' gta humour
>dlc on the same tier as Undead nightmare would be appreciated
>>
>>331211475
There was a Reddit AMA with a rockstar employee and he said RDR 3 was next. There was also an email leak about it and Rockstar has booked a slot at E3 this year, which they pretty much never do. There's too many coincidences for it to not be RDR 3, and it's right on schedule.
>>
>>331211209
>Pretty much fucking confirmed

You mean from that one site that got an unverified anonymous tip from someone who claimed to know someone who claimed to be an ex-rockstar employee?
>>
>>331211209
>what would you like to see in RDR

I know what I'd like not to see. Any kind of distortion effect when you kill someone.
>>
>>331211209
Marston zombie fighting aliens, shacking up with an alien goddess and having a space baby, then becoming a space outlaw to hunt down space baby only to have space baby save the universe and make marston space sherriff to stop interdemensional bandits, but marston fails at that and becomes an interdemensional outlaw to hunt down the bandit that destroyed his universe while also being hunted down by all the marstons from every other universe.
>>
>pretty much fucking confirmed
>fucking confirmed
>FUCKING
>CONFIRMED
>GUYS

For what purpose
>>
>>331211209
>story at least on the same tier as Redemption
>well developed, likable main character
>better gryafix than gtav pc
>not as clay-looking as gtav
>set somewhere around 1860-1910
>BETTER OUTFIT CUSTOMIZATION
>atmosphere
>lemat revolver
>>
>>331211832
>Rockstar has booked a slot at E3 this year

Where is that stated?

Parent company TakeTwo are there but they're always there.
>>
>>331213227
Ah shit, my mistake, sorry.
>>
I want to have to camp out. Be able to fish(with dynamite).
I want hunting to be like a whole other game that is fleshed the fuck out.
I want more Liars Dice.
I want the option of being a Sheriff or Marshall. With actual job responsibilities.
I don't want any highlighted players on the MP maps.
I want more fighting
I want the bears to be less scary
I want way more heists and robbery opportunities
And I want a map the size of Far Cry 2. Both maps.
>>
>>331211209
What happened to Red Dead 2?
>>
>>331211209
Only it isn't confirmed at all.
>>
>>331211209
>what would you like to see in Red Dead 3?
Bully 2
>>
I loved the death of the wild west undertones in RDR2. Automatic pistols, cars, machinery. All eating away at the wild west motif. Marston story was the death rattles of the classic cowboy.

I want more of that. I want the last bits of Cowboys wrenched out for a full fledged story.
>>
>>331214934
>muh autism
>>
>>331215131
>liking themes is now autistic
>>
>>331215131
It's okay to like things, anon.
>>
Larger forest/mountain area and an optional hardcore mode with basic needs like food/water/rest/temperature
>>
>>331213689
are you me? i think you're me
>>
Please Rockstar NO PC release. Thank you.
>>
>>331211209
>>331211209

I want something involving Frontiersmen.

And an in depth survivalist element against the wilderness.
>>
>>331215994
Thanks for beta testing, consolecuck
>>
i want an ass licking minigame
>>
>>331214378

Wanted to post this b8 first.
>>
File: 1458264397223.jpg (8 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1458264397223.jpg
8 KB, 262x312
>>331216083
>beta testing RDR
Sure is taking a long time
>>
>>331211832
It'll be Agent.
>>
I want a protagonist that isnt tied down by family or close friends. I want to play as Blondie in a huge fucking wilderness and fuck whores and play blackjack.
>>
>>331216202
Guess that means the game is pretty shit then, consolefriend. It's probably a good thing that the game isn't coming to PC, I wouldn't want a bad game that can't even beta test well.
>>
>>331216505
>le sour grapes
>>
Real talk time: would a new RDR make you finally consider buying a PS4?
>>
>>331216505
I know you're baiting but it wouldn't surprise me if PCucks legitimately felt this way.
>>
>>331211474

This prequel idea is good, they already got a good cast of interesting characters. Playing as the guy who busted Marston is an interesting idea too. I like the idea of playing in Montana or somewhere with snowy weather, maybe I'm a sucker but I love snow levels.
>>
>>331216889
Tall Trees was so cool but they messed up by making it the smallest area.
>>
>>331216780
No
>>
>>331215131

>an opinion I don't agree with
>autism

Quit your buzzword bullshit
>>
>>331216874
I only ever see that attitude in earnest with console players. I don't think I've ever seen someone who primarily plays games on PC actually take that stance.

Meanwhile, I know a ton of people who get all high and mighty because they play games on a console as opposed to a PC... for some reason.
>>
>>331211209
Okay stay with me here. What if it takes place on the dusty and lawless frontier land of Mars.
>>
>>331211209
>I'd like
>map expansion dlc
>dlc

brb sudoku
>>
File: 1450711230813.png (156 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1450711230813.png
156 KB, 330x319
>>331217414
>I only ever see that attitude in earnest with console players
Except you literally just said you feel that way. Nice try, cuck :)
NEVER EVER
>>
Just entered thread, haven't read anything yet. Are the assblasted PCfags here yet?
>>
>>331217985
yep
>>
>>331211209
>female side story
>gold mining side quest
>indian genocide minigame
>bring back poker
>>
>>331218150
gold mining should definitely be a thing. Like just being able to pan in rivers would be cool.
>>
>>331211209

PC release.
I migrated to PC after having played Red Dead Revolver on Xbox 360, but even if I still have that console I don't really want to play anything on it.
>>
>>331218737

I meant Red Dead Redemption of course.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.