[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Tim Schafer got away with Space Base and Broken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Tim_Schafer_2011.jpg (401 KB, 680x994) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Schafer_2011.jpg
401 KB, 680x994
Reminder that Tim Schafer got away with Space Base and Broken Age and there's nothing you can do about it.

>B-BUT HE RUINED HIS REPUTATION!

To who? A bunch of f*gs on /v/? LMAO

Psychonauts 2 has already been funded and will continue to be funded, but nice try /v/
>>
File: 5.jpg (55 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
55 KB, 555x555
>>
>>330870236
It's like he's on a mission to make people hate him
>kickstart an adventure game
>get fat stacks
>its shit and small for the budget
>early access 3 fucking games
>dont finish any of them
>set your psychonauts crowd funding goal to 3.3 million dollars referencing how you pissed away a lot of money for a shit product
>get involved with being a faggot and choosing a fight with a bunch of faggot gamergate losers only legitimizing them.
>>
>>330870236
What was wrong with broken age? It delivered completely, not to mention he had nothing to do with its development
>>
>>330870330
nice
>>
>>330870330
5 - 5 is 0
Nice
>>
File: 1452696851124.jpg (20 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
1452696851124.jpg
20 KB, 575x323
>>330871554
>he had nothing to do with it's development
>>
>>330870618
>implying gamergate was wrong
>>
>>330872967
?
I'm actually super curious, what was his job on broken age, anon?

Because he wasn't part of the team that was on it. The lead designer was that dude who wouldn't stop smiling, and what little writing there was sure wasn't done by Tim

So are you just making shit up?
>>
>>330871554
>It delivered completely

I thought the first act was fine but the 2nd act really dropped the ball. Even then the best parts of Broken Age weren't even close to up to par with Grim Fandango or Psychonauts. Not even Brutal Legend.
>>
File: 1436791505150.gif (113 KB, 351x398) Image search: [Google]
1436791505150.gif
113 KB, 351x398
>>330873221
Donating $68,000 to feminists was somehow correct?
>>
>>330873226
I'm not the one making shit up, you are. You obviously didn't watch the documentary.

Jesus its like, when a robber just throws evidence everywhere and loudly confesses and the police still can't figure it out. It's like hiding by being everywhere because there's so many ignorant and dense people like yourself.

He was wholly responsible for the entire story and script.

He was wholly responsible for choosing the program engine to make it on.

He was wholly responsible for persuading certain members to crunch big time over autismal preferences.

He was wholly responsible for marketing it.

How is any of that proof he had no input in the game?

I can't tell if you're an apologist or an edgy /v/irgin with a hateboner to stroke.

You literally cannot refute me. There is recorded evidence of all this online. I don't know where you're pulling this crappy conjecture from. You don't know anything, and everyone will know this as they can see it for themselves too. It's not even worth pointing it out for you.

You're just clinically retarded, ny goodness. Go play Dark Souls 2 or whatever you idiots like to waste time on.
>>
>>330870236
not just any bunch of fags anon

he'll see who the FUCK he is messing with and i swear on fucking GOD that i will slice this man's neck like a fucking turkey and clear his poor tired mind of any fucking sick manifestations his diseased uncreative brain could muster before double fine jeopardizes the video game industry that raised me since fuckin birth
>>
>>330873221
if you're talking about the portrayal of women in video games then yeah feminists are way wrong trying to skew and oppress the creative minds of the people who have worked their whole life and mastered their craft to be able to express themselves through a certain medium that is now under heat by people who dont give a fuck about that medium but their own selfish cunts
>>
>>330874031
what the fuck

dark souls 2 is not a waste of time
>>
>>330874031
He's thinking of massive chalice. The smiling dude is Brad Muir.
>>
>>330870236
>LMAO
Are you 3 years old?
>>
>>330874967
all video games are a waste of time luv
>>
>>330875272
>enjoying yourself is a waste of time

Non hedonism master race plebeians pls go and stay go
>>
File: 1451874233579.png (2 KB, 163x209) Image search: [Google]
1451874233579.png
2 KB, 163x209
>Broken Age
The game was released, the documentary was released, apologies were made for the delay and they proved they learned their lesson with Massive Chalice.

>Spacebase
They outlined why they literally had to do it, they apologised, they gave away a free copy of their next game to everyone who bought it as compensation, you can now refund it if that wasn't enough, and they've sworn off EA for now.

Remind me, why should I hate Tim?

DF has released several other quality games since this happened, are remastering many of Tim's older titles with the love and care fans hoped for, and are now working on a sequel I always dreamed of getting. As far as I can see, they're good devs.
>>
>>330875375
yeah, if it's not leading to anything productive

sitting in a chair in a time pit for 4 hours is a waste of time, you come away with it with nothing except tired eyes
>>
File: 1436390590722.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1436390590722.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>330875272
>luv

You'd better be either a taxi driver or a woman, m8. Unacceptable otherwise
>>
>>330875445
its not like you're in a fucking k hole

you brain is on and you're there

i've never wasted a second of my life
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.