[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I stupid or is Armor Spider really really hard? The game in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
Am I stupid or is Armor Spider really really hard? The game in general seems harder than Dark Souls and Bloodborne which I beat perfectly fine. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>330748117
I'll get close to beating him and get stunlocked by the flamethrower attack which I can't dodge because I'm stuck in the web
>>
It's a joke if you recognize the patterns but it's also the boss I admire the most because it got DSP to dupe so he could beat it.

Start by moving towards it while dodging the webs and fireballs it throws. Then put a shield up when in melee range and eventually it will finish attacking and leave itself vulnerable for a few seconds so you can attack. Then put your shield up again and repeat. After slashing away at it for a second time it should start charging its heavy flame attack which you can easily avoid by running back to the fog gate and waiting till it's over. After that repeat the entire process again until it's dead.
>>
>>330748064

lol if you think that's hard you are in for some fucking shit for the next boss anon.
>>
>>330748064
Honestly, Armor Spider was the hardest boss in the game for me.
I played through as Temple Knight, and I won by grinding until I had upgraded my health and stamina enough that I could withstand his bullshit blasts for long enough to kill him with sticky white shit.
>>
>>330748064
flamelurker is harder

enjoy fgt
>>
>>330748064
Not OP but quick question
Can vendors run out of sharpstone or moon grass?
>>
Legend of Zelda: The Boss
>>
>>330748064
IIRC you could hide in the left side of the corridor behind a corpse or some shit and kill the boss from there with arrows, without receiving harm
Use this if you're a faggot
>>
>>330748064
I just started a blind Demons Souls run myself and the game does feel a bit harder than the rest of the souls series. Its not nessecarily the bosses..it took me about 3 tries to beat the Armored Spider
I feel like they are more stingy with their Bonfires/Stones.

Enjoying Demons Souls alot though!
>>
>>330749542
Nope they have an unlimited quantity
>>
>>330749728
So does that make the max level I can upgrade any weapon without commiting to use it for the playthrough is roughly +6? Chunks cant seem to be bought.
>>
>>330749938
Chunks can be rarely found on the miners in 2-2 otherwise there's only a finite amount of them from crystal lizards and specific drops per playthrough. The real problem is pure sharpstone which you can only get 3 of per playthrough.

So if you don't want to farm miners you're stuck at +6. I suppose you could dupe if it still works.
>>
>>330748064

It seems hard until you realize he does the exact same moves in the exact same order all over, regardless of what you do.
>>
File: 1453171236030.jpg (763 KB, 3215x1745) Image search: [Google]
1453171236030.jpg
763 KB, 3215x1745
Here's the lowdown on Demon's without spoiling anything:

There's a ton of items you can only get through world tendency manipulation and a few achievement necessary items that are only obtainable through character tendency manipulation. You will miss these your first run, but don't be too worried about it. You can start a new character and burn through the game easy.

I'll let you look into world tendency on your own since it's a mite complicated and you'll want to read through it on wikidot when you go for your second run.

Second, i'm going to let you know that there's a glitch to clone any item barring weapons, armour, ammo, and rings. It won't matter on your first run, but when you go for achievements, you'll want to just go ahead and clone every boss soul as well as pure stones, etc. It'll save you from doing more than NG and NG+, assuming you manage to collect everything you need.

You can use this glitch to get a fuckton of boss souls and just level your character like crazy. Please don't do it in your first run. It will let you tear through your second character's game quickly once you know what's going on.

Lastly, and this one is a mild spoiler: You can only make boss soul weapons if you hit the elevator in 2-1 past the wooden barrels just beyond the area with a molten floor that you cool off, then take the elevator down to the smith and talk to him. Then defeat Flamelurker on 2-2, return to the Nexus, then return to 2-2 and walk all the way back to the elevator and take it down to talk to the smith. Exhaust his dialogue and he will ask for your Red Hot Demon's Soul. Give it to him and he will be able to make Boss Soul weapons for you. PROTIP: If you enter from 2-1 instead of 2-2, he won't ask for the soul.
>>
>>330748064
>run up to him
>stay on left side once you're in his room
>all his attacks are just scissors
>attack when he does the spasm and falls down
>block when he does the explosion. You'll get damaged but just heal back up.
>>
>>330751198
Oh, also, you can skip 90% of 4-1 by getting to the top of the gate after the first set of stairs with the archer and skeleton swordsmen. Cross past the archers and roll from the end of the boards to the top of the stone wall. If you do it right you should be able to drop left of the wall below you and pick up the Regenerator's Ring/ skip almost the whole level. The loot in the level isn't that noteworthy, and the Adjucator's Soul is necessary to make the second strongest weapon in the game (Butcher's Blade), as well as being worth quite a lot of souls. More than any other X-1 boss.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.